FedEx Freight | How Did We Get To This Point?!

#1 well written , thank you.
#2 It's called Snapshot but usually it gets leaked and all the dots
on the i's and t's are crossed ahead of time by your TM.
It's fun to see the rats run when they don't know ahead of time.
#3 FDX is here daily lurking and reading , I know , I've been pulled
in the office for a spanking. They say we are a dead issue but why
do they spend the day here.:732::barbershop quartet member: They know who we are.

No, but you’ll take it out and put it in your new car.

If FedEx were to get into trouble financially, they could easily sell off the profitable Freight division and we would continue on under a new name. Again...
Hmmm...how would the Harrison like moving to Cedar Rapids??.....

Pretty sure you have stated in past you are in management. You sound like you're clown friend red now, can't keep up with some of you're own bs. Lol
I have? Well, find it and post it. I know you can’t because I have not.

otherwise this is #fakenews and more propaganda from swamp, others, and yourself to “discredit” me.

otherwise this is #fakenews and more propaganda from swamp, others, and yourself to “discredit” me.
Typical response from the village idiots...they can’t attack the message so they attack the messenger!!

I'm not even going to try and go through all you're libatard posts. If you're not a manager why do you make posts complaining about drivers "claiming to not want to give up secrets on how you have gotten tough with drivers who don't want to use their personal cellphone for company business". Like I said just like yo good buddy Red full of bs.

That is not why FMLA was created. FMLA is a way for people to take care of themselves or immediate family suffering from a long lasting illness with reoccurring symptoms. People can take time off as needed with the proper documentation without being penalized for attendance. It has nothing to do with staffing or linehaul drivers.
Really?
Been dealing with a work related injury for a few years now. Initially, the first eleven doctor visits, they let me take days off without pay to see the doctor. Now, I have to use sick days. Guess we will see about the consequences shortly when I run out of sick days.

I like your positive attitude! unfortunately not related to the rest of those guy's. only through the Christian sense

S Pruitt, you need an avatar.
eAg2V94.jpg

Why do you have to use sick days for a work related injury?
I have an AM line run that does not allow me to go to appointments as my work day begins before they open and ends after they close. Local management and HR rep say that I must request the time off and use personal days or vacation days to go to the Dr. No modified schedule is available or other work is available as that would affect the extra board. This injury is the gift that keeps on giving. The injured and surgically repaired areas still remind me daily.