FedEx Freight | How Did We Get To This Point?!

A guy in Lincolnton N C, owns the truck along with most of the other movie trucks, made this at his truck show.

That was the only thig Will was missing.....big Dave's hat!!!
rXZZ1FQ.jpg

Here's his hat.

I have an AM line run that does not allow me to go to appointments as my work day begins before they open and ends after they close. Local management and HR rep say that I must request the time off and use personal days or vacation days to go to the Dr. No modified schedule is available or other work is available as that would affect the extra board. This injury is the gift that keeps on giving. The injured and surgically repaired areas still remind me daily.
So is this issue you have workmans comp related? Is this an open case still? If so workmans comp doctors appointments are exused.

I have an AM line run that does not allow me to go to appointments as my work day begins before they open and ends after they close. Local management and HR rep say that I must request the time off and use personal days or vacation days to go to the Dr. No modified schedule is available or other work is available as that would affect the extra board. This injury is the gift that keeps on giving. The injured and surgically repaired areas still remind me daily.
Then you should be compensated for the whole day, who gives a ::shit:: how it affects their day.

I love it that you assume I am a manager. :-)

keep it going though.
Speculate would be the more accurate term. Your perspective and comments seem to indicate some level of Management history. You certainly seem to enjoy giving that impression. I've also mentioned that I don't care, as there is NOTHING wrong with being in leadership, or even wanting to be. But it's NOT for everybody.

Merry Christmas George! Enjoy the Holidays...

Do you have any idea how small Freight is compared to the rest of the Fx world?
Think of Fx as a car.
In order of importance to the car being drivable,,,
Express is the engine, Ground is the transmission ect.
Freight is the Hula Girl on the dash.

If the transmission, engine, frame, a/c and body all cease to function, are you going to keep the car because the Hula Girl still works?
http://investors.fedex.com/company-overview/overview-of-company/default.aspx

54% Express
29% Ground
11% Freight

Freight's contribution is equal to 20% of Express's contribution, and nearly 38% of Ground's. Smaller, but still quite significant.

Two more classics. Sea breeze I really get a kick out of this new aviator! Wish I would have got to work with you. You sound like a hoot!
5ul1eG7.jpg

These were made at the show as I said, they have another in Colfax N C.
I get to see a lot of my old friends that are still living.
Carolina has a nice museum and drivers reunion in Cherryville, I try to get there each year and see old friends.