ODFL | Layoff 3 today

Thank you for the kind words, I like to think most ABF drivers are like that...except we do have one strange bastard on here that has a thing for his obese cousins..... :lmao: :clapping::lmao::438:
Down here in these parts, we call it “healthy” or “well-fed”. Besides, the cousins don’t even know what “obese” means. If you used that word around either one of them, they would probably ask you for a recipe or a sample!!!

splitting hairs
I don't see how it splitting hairs. A Union by definition is " an organization of workers formed to protect the rights and interests of its members". So union members and union leadership is one in the same. The members vote for their leaders, which are members of the union themselves.
absolutely no say in your working conditions.
Oh I have alot of say in my working conditions. We all do

I don't see how it splitting hairs. A Union by definition is " an organization of workers formed to protect the rights and interests of its members". So union members and union leadership is one in the same. The members vote for their leaders, which are members of the union themselves.

Then I don't want to hear you bitch about the leadership of the country then...this country is an "organization of people formed to protect the rights and interests of its citizens"....so our leadership and citizens are one and the same....the citizens vote for the leaders who are citizens of the country itself....oh but you didn't vote for the President? Much of what you rag on the union for I didn't vote for either....

Then I don't want to hear you bitch about the leadership of the country then...this country is an "organization of people formed to protect the rights and interests of its citizens"....so our leadership and citizens are one and the same....the citizens vote for the leaders who are citizens of the country itself....oh but you didn't vote for the President? Much of what you rag on the union for I didn't vote for either....
But you voted. Unlike the bitch Seabreeze posted #36 Not really, the lazy azz members who won't take the time to vote.

Only if you get permission from Mastio Man.:2437:

The shortage is of qualified drivers, not meaning just exp. Many CDL drivers continue to get tickets, preventable accident which deem them unworthy anymore. There is also the DOT Clearinghouse now taking large portions of drivers out for failed drug tests and alcohol tests( Idiots). In 2020 when it started 80K+ were put in the clearinghouse, no top company will touch these people even if they do the protocol to get back in line. Now if you go into the Clearinghouse they contact the state you live and have your CDL pulled. These nuclear verdicts by juries - your driver hit my car, I want money !! The lawyer now can see the driver was down for say 6 months for the drug test violation and you dare put him on the road ! Then add in the new tougher health standards for DOT med cards and that makes a large number of CDL drivers deemed not hirable or only work at the really bad companies.
If they ain’t smart enough to pass tests and not get dui then I don’t want em behind the wheel anyway

Look , the Teamsters have no answer to competing non union carriers. The Teamster organizers are still getting paid but are non existent.
The union carriers are getting crushed by the nons. Why would anyone join a membership that hasn't had any good solutions or answers to their own existing members. Teamsters are a joke and anyone who has been in the game long enough knows this.
You're the joke how long before you retire when die behind the wheel we have a great retirement I retired at 60 with 5900.00 a month what will you get when you go an that's 5900.00 after taxes

I'm debt free and have my own retirement plan. Your pensions are a joke. Just ask any driver working 4 yrs to get 1. Pensions failing all over and bailed out by the federal government. Stop being proud of failure.

Now they just ride around with someone else's name on it
food-truck-name-ideas.jpg

Only if you get permission from Mastio Man.:2437:
Working on breakfast / lunch contract for BiLo Landscaping LLC crews.

I'm debt free and have my own retirement plan. Your pensions are a joke. Just ask any driver working 4 yrs to get 1. Pensions failing all over and bailed out by the federal government. Stop being proud of failure.
Let's see smart guy...I'm debt free also.....I have an IRA, several savings accounts, and a mutual fund.....I work one year and get credit for one year......many pensions did not need government help....my pension is far from a joke, it will be more than my Social Security check when I retire (alot more)....