ABF | Letter From Ernie

I will leave but not because you are telling me to. I don’t want to turn this thread into an argumentative thread that your typical troll does. I wasn’t even talking to you. I was responding to TurnCoat and Chowda who was challenging Ernie’s letter. It was a simple comment that offered Chowda a suggestion. This forum is open to everyone and not just ABF employees. When I decide I’m ready to rumble I know the thread to go to. Many on here are just TOXIC and find no other pleasure than to attack posters they don’t agree with. Condescending remarks serves no constructive purpose especially when their comment wasn’t even offensive in nature. It’s a complete turn-off to some new members. It’s not only hurts views but it also runs posters off which affects Jeff’s site in a negative way. I’m done now so I will return to scab-land.
This site tried letting people like you control forums and they suffered great losses in viewer numbers. And yes you did chase many away with your mod decisions. Since you and others have been removed numbers have skyrocketed. You are a lower level troll and people love seeing you get your’s Now.

This site tried letting people like you control forums and they suffered great losses in viewer numbers. And yes you did chase many away with your mod decisions. Since you and others have been removed numbers have skyrocketed. You are a lower level troll and people love seeing you get your’s Now.
We still have one more, and all i will say he is not from the USA....

0160504758.jpg

At this point the only way to find out is to vote “No” and call his bluff. If that’s indeed what it is. That’s one hell of a price to pay if he’s not bluffing.
I think I will just take the man's word for it. Don't think I will be alone either, but ya'll can all do what suits ya! If you're thinking ABF is going to give your vacation back and a raise and pay increases to broke pension funds, then go ahead and give it a whirl. Tight capacities in LTL markets and we'll probably be able to pick some freight back up after a strike, but, a lot of it we'll lose. Now their going to lock the gate if this votes down. ArcBest is not broke and operating month to month. They will idle ABF and still have a revenue stream every month until this is figured out. Will you? Will there be enough customers to bring you back after the stoppage? Or will you be layed-off a while? This is no threat Brothers and Sisters, it's a promise. The IBT is looking out for you....and them.

I think I will just take the man's word for it. Don't think I will be alone either, but ya'll can all do what suits ya! If you're thinking ABF is going to give your vacation back and a raise and pay increases to broke pension funds, then go ahead and give it a whirl. Tight capacities in LTL markets and we'll probably be able to pick some freight back up after a strike, but, a lot of it we'll lose. Now their going to lock the gate if this votes down. ArcBest is not broke and operating month to month. They will idle ABF and still have a revenue stream every month until this is figured out. Will you? Will there be enough customers to bring you back after the stoppage? Or will you be layed-off a while? This is no threat Brothers and Sisters, it's a promise. The IBT is looking out for you....and them.

The words of wisdom from a proud... self proclaimed traitor... lol

How about you answering one question for me... Ernie and company was proclaiming that ABF wouldn't survive till the end of the year if those 15% wage cuts weren't accepted in 2010. They not only somehow miraculously survived after those cuts were denied but actually flourished... enough to being able to purchase non union Panther for $180 million just a short year and a half later anyway. Just what explanation do you have for this?

Whatever role you allegedly play at ABF, you should get a raise. You are their ideal employee.

The words of wisdom from a proud... self proclaimed traitor... lol

How about you answering one question for me... Ernie and company was proclaiming that ABF wouldn't survive till the end of the year if those 15% wage cuts weren't accepted in 2010. They not only somehow miraculously survived after those cuts were denied but actually flourished... enough to being able to purchase non union Panther for $180 million just a short year and a half later anyway. Just what explanation do you have for this?
Did I say ABF was going broke? I said, (paraphrased) "ABF can weather a strike in this tight capacity environment, they have other sources of revenue. If ABF doesn't operate, duh....there are no operating costs, their subsidiaries keep the lights on and the fat cats happy until the contract is finally settled. We will never gain more than we'll lose...but by God we'll show em' we got balls...but few brains....which by the way they already knew. But, I actually work with some rather smart folks and I think most have it figured out.

Did I say ABF was going broke? I said, (paraphrased) "ABF can weather a strike in this tight capacity environment, they have other sources of revenue. If ABF doesn't operate, duh....there are no operating costs, their subsidiaries keep the lights on and the fat cats happy until the contract is finally settled. We will never gain more than we'll lose...but by God we'll show em' we got balls...but few brains....which by the way they already knew. But, I actually work with some rather smart folks and I think most have it figured out.

How about trying to pay attention... you idiot. Don't try avoiding the question and changing the subject.

I asked you a simple question... now answer the damn thing!

Just what is your deal with all your BS???
Not my enemy...He's looking out for him...and me!

In other words... your enemy!

He's also the ones that the members chose when they gave Turncoat Johnson (your namesake) and Gordy the boot!!!

How about trying to pay attention... you idiot. Don't try avoiding the question and changing the subject.

I asked you a simple question... now answer the damn thing!
2010 was quite different as far as LTL market capacity and the economy over all. The IBT's hand was forced to give ABF a concession vote after the YRC fiasco. ABF members overwhelming saw it for what it was. I was hired in 2011. Now a couple of questions for you? Do you honestly think a strike is going to benefit ABF Teamsters? Or, or these pot stirring union politicians just trying to make a name for themselves at our expense?

Just what subsidiaries are you talking about? Do you mean Panther... the company they bought after they came for the concessions in 2010 that Ernie pleaded for or do you mean the other 3 companies they bought after Ernie negotiated the concessionary contract along with pleading for the members to accept?

Speak up... I can't hear you!!!

Not my enemy....I just answered the question...he's looking out for him....and me

2010 was quite different as far as LTL market capacity and the economy over all. The IBT's hand was forced to give ABF a concession vote after the YRC fiasco. ABF members overwhelming saw it for what it was. I was hired in 2011. Now a couple of questions for you? Do you honestly think a strike is going to benefit ABF Teamsters? Or, or these pot stirring union politicians just trying to make a name for themselves at our expense?

So... are you saying that Ernie and the boys were full of crap and tried getting the ABF Teamsters to accept concessions that weren't needed?

Would you call that looking out for what was in the best interest's of the ABF Teamsters?

Speak up... I can't hear you!!!