Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Brothers and sisters the moment of true is near, let the country come to standstill and let King Biden know that we will not be pawns of his kingdom, that we refusing to take the poison, we will defend the American Constitution to the end of our possibilities, America is the land of the free, NOBODY in this country can order or mandate anything against our will or impose laws before the approval of Congress or the People. :duel:
First, the people have no authority to approve anything. This is not a democracy.
The DOT, OSHA, EPA, FAA, NLRB and hundreds of other "regulatory agencies" order and mandate everyday.

My uncle was doing fine last week got his covid booster wednesday and passed away saturday morning. They said he died of pneumonia but was fine before wednesday? If he had pneumonia then they would not have gave him the shot. If a person dies without the vaccine its covids faught, but if they die with it oh no it was something else, but it couldnt be because of the vaccine. The whole thing is just built on lies and thats why nobody trusts them. All i know is i had my uncle last week and now he is gone.

My uncle was doing fine last week got his covid booster wednesday and passed away saturday morning. They said he died of pneumonia but was fine before wednesday? If he had pneumonia then they would not have gave him the shot. If a person dies without the vaccine its covids faught, but if they die with it oh no it was something else, but it couldnt be because of the vaccine. The whole thing is just built on lies and thats why nobody trusts them. All i know is i had my uncle last week and now he is gone.
Sorry for your loss. It's all about money and control! I hope the people responsible are held accountable someday!

It's a sickness in the minds of the elite.
Too bad they don't all drop dead from it. They probably don't even take it themselves.
Their own heroes are having bad reactions and deaths and lie about it or ignite it or cover it up.

If we let then stick us with an experimental concoction with no liability to anybody, puncturing our skin and veins And it becoming part of us through our blood......they know that we will allow them to do anything that they please......thats what they're looking for.

YRC didn't come for concessions just one time......they keep coming.
And the Covid Cult is already pushing 2 and 3 boosters in different countries....it will not end until we make it end.
We should end it right now in America because other countries ate being totally abused with it.
It should stop right here. Right now.

I am sorry for your loss.

The body is attacked when the red blood cells is attacked by Covid in the lungs which is below your mouth and throat. When covid traveled that far down it finds the blood cells in the airsac of the lung. Its one red blood cell wide so it can deliver and unload waste gases etc and receive (Load) oxygen molecule. And then gets transport to the cells else where in the body that need it to live. A human has like 5 trillion cells for adult. More if overweight.

When the red blood cell gets infected by covid it needs replacement, has its iron stripped out. AT The air sac. What a mess, it blew up basically. YOUR body has a source of fluids it will draw on to wash that air sac out. Writ large you have too much fluid trying to wash out too much and start drowning. Thats pneumonia on dry land.

In addition the iron scars the airsac just like your skin when cut, now it needs construction materials delivered there and waste materials and debris taken away to liver, kidneys and so on. If the wound or scar gets infected then its a battle ground where your immune T cells (Your celluar battle tanks) are to travel to the site and fight (Covid infection etc) The situation expands body wide if need be.

Your blody loses enough red blood cells and marrow is kicked to make more. It takes 100 days to make a pint of Red Blood Cells. Liquid volume can be replaced by plasma in two but you have nothing to breathe on with no cells. Boom dead. Organ failure, drowning on dry land even when intubated etc. A variety of ways.

You could fix that in 5 hours by chopping infected and scarred lungs out and transplanting fresh lungs. But never enough lungs to treat everyone with covid.

Let's see. No employees at a trucking company. Hmm.

Thats a bankrupt and out of business company by end of day. Not even make it to lunch time.

But wait. They have forked over mountains of money in the form of billions of US dollars and hocus pocus deisgned to dazzle the BS out of their part owners on wall street every 4 months.

Before the children begin to speak whats obvious. No trucks, no drivers, no money, no office staff, no nothing. Its out of business.

And so it is. But wait!! All those ships rotting off shore with all that Asian crap made for you and me who has to go to walmart and buy a replacement every 6 months. Who and what replaces the ships? Or the factories for that matter? IF we have them here in America like we did after world war two into the 50's Asia would be out of work making crap for America carefully designed to fail in 6 months.

Well I submit that Asia finally failed. America failed as well. Why? Those idiot ships sit off LA compalining, no dock space to offload.

I offer to you dozens of ports all around the USA on gulf coast, East coast and so on. Even up the Mississippi. Arkansas, Missouir, Ohio etc. Drive the damn ship up there, you would have been here by now instead of wasted 3 months rusting at sea enduring storms that make you lose boxes into the water while waiting. Might as well write the whole thing off as Force Majure. Insurance can have it all and the salvage can get the rest.

Poof no more problems for the ports or for you and me at the wally world staring at empty sheliving.