Yellow | 681/653 Thread

two hours of overtime used to be better than robbing a 7/11. Not sure anymore would have to be close. Do they still only have less than $50 in the Register?

New bids reposted as there was an error. 140 bids. Looks like 4 getting laid off this week. That will bring the seniority roster down to about 148 or 149. 4 retiring and about 5 out on long term illness or other issues

New bids reposted as there was an error. 140 bids. Looks like 4 getting laid off this week. That will bring the seniority roster down to about 148 or 149. 4 retiring and about 5 out on long term illness or other issues

There's only 32 yard bids posted......... Over half the workforce in the yard laid-off........ Think there was something like 80 on the list........must gonna be around
11 out here going this week to join the rest... I think we have around 43 or 45 bids as of today.......

Hope you guys on the dock vote the 4 10 hour days down....... The way this company works, they will have 2
12 hour shifts when they draft everyday......:ranting2:

They recalled some people this week 8 yard 2 city 13 to 15 dock .

You are absolutely right, we put on 23 total as of Sun. it's 2 city, 8 yard, and 13 dock, and will probably last for 2 weeks....we'll more than likely keep them on THROUGH next weekend because it's a holiday weekend, there are ALOT of guys on vacation all next week, and their already getting paid for the holiday. It's a good sign, because freight levels have not really dropped off like they were originally supposed to.....it has remained busy......g

to g & metalmike, dont worry gman will work this out cause he knows everything, if u dont believe him ask him. to MM i know u remember me as u used to ask for gravy all the time. merry christmas jack

15 more layed off from dock saturday night . forced o/t for all remaining .
guess that the "we can put guys back on and not work o/t because of no bennies being paid so vote yes " thing is over and done already .

You know I don't agree with wholesale forced O/T but what is really sad is to hear some of the guys complaining that they're not getting enough O/T... When I bring up the fact that less O/T could bring back laid off guys, they simply don't care about that possibility... These guys hopefully represent a very small minority but it's still disheartening to hear their complaints...

You know I don't agree with wholesale forced O/T but what is really sad is to hear some of the guys complaining that they're not getting enough O/T... When I bring up the fact that less O/T could bring back laid off guys, they simply don't care about that possibility... These guys hopefully represent a very small minority but it's still disheartening to hear their complaints...

At some barns it's been like this since the concessions took place. Before any of this garbage came into play a good bit of guys would think of those who were getting short weeks and would use some of their days so the unfortunates would get a little more time. Not everyone was like this as in some if not all you have a few who are only about themselves.

The attitude of everyone for himself has fruited since those concessions and after the second round has become more aggressive. Most are just hoping the company last long enough so they can get to retirement. To some degree one can't really blame another to be this way as noone knows if tomorrow will be the last, it's a shame and ugly situation that pits everyone against the other.

I do believe it is cheaper for the company to force overtime than to bring back those on layoff. I would rather work my 40 hours a week if it meant that one would work and accrue time towards their H&W. I sure don't like being forced overtime and lose a good part of it to the concessions.

I think the ship is in the reef and taking on water.

Another jack-off blurb

to g & metalmike, dont worry gman will work this out cause he knows everything, if u dont believe him ask him. to MM i know u remember me as u used to ask for gravy all the time. merry christmas jack

JACK, WE HAVE LEFT YOU ALONE FOR MONTHS YET YOU CONTINUE TO WANT TO STIR THE POT!! YOU ASKED TO BE LEFT ALONE AND WE DID, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT "G-MAN" HE HAS SAID NOTHING, BUT YET YOU START TROUBLE AGAIN! YOU NEED TO GET HELP OLD MAN AS YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
NOW RUN TO VWAGGS OR ANOTHER MOD BECAUSE WE ARE "PICKING ON YOU". IF YOU WANT TROUBLE YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT!! knock knock.. RICO :clap:
ps Merry Christmas!!

Did they recall anyone this week , or layoff more .
mac, as of today, we put back on 4 in the yard, and laid off 4 on the dock. I'm not sure of the exact yard and city numbers, but I can tell you the dock ( my domain) is down to 135 on the active list from 296 total seniority list, less 12 guys who retired this month, who have not been removed yet from the seniority list. Still calling through the lay off list almost everyday for yard, city and dock, and at least 30 to 40 laid off are still getting 40-50 hours a week. I called in 12 today for 6th punches.......g

Thanks Jack

Mr. Rudisill, I appreciate your compliment, but I wonder who the hell you think you are.....for your information sir, if it has to do with CNC 653, I probably do know about it....IT'S MY JOB TO KNOW, and if there's a problem or an issue, I WILL work it out, IT'S MY JOB. For the last couple of months, I go on here everyday, I rarely post anymore, just read the nonsense.....and out of the blue, you come along with your same old, outdated ::shit::...give it a rest, once and for all, I don't bother you anymore, don't make a stupid, ignorant comment directed at me.....perhaps you need a new hobby. Have a nice day Sir, and :eck13: .......the one and only......G-Man:red_bandana:

mac, as of today, we put back on 4 in the yard, and laid off 4 on the dock. I'm not sure of the exact yard and city numbers, but I can tell you the dock ( my domain) is down to 135 on the active list from 296 total seniority list, less 12 guys who retired this month, who have not been removed yet from the seniority list. Still calling through the lay off list almost everyday for yard, city and dock, and at least 30 to 40 laid off are still getting 40-50 hours a week. I called in 12 today for 6th punches.......g

G 135 is the number on the seniority list but it has not been updated. 7 have retired since that list was put up with at least 1 more by the end of the month. That would put us closer to 127 or 128.

mr g & rico, u dont say nasty comments about TR anymore, wonder why. merry christmas & happy new year.

Jack, G and Rico have not said much about anything on here in a long while. Unfortunately we come on here to gain useful information and have all been tired of dealing with the ::shit:: that has been going on this year. As we have asked in the past if you have pertinent information then by all means post it but otherwise keep snide remarks to yourself.