TForce | APWA/IBT NLRB Election to be held at KC

Is the APWA rising up stronger then ever because the Indy contract talks are taking so long?

We UPS Freight employees have been loaded up with UPS rules,so much so we know we aren't working for the old laid back Overnite anymore.

Has it come to the point in time that any union organization will do?

In my opinion if we are going to have union representation we'd do better with the union that has a history of gaining good contracts,and work rules.
Rather than an organization that hasn't bargained,or ratified any contracts so far.

If your a farmer that has to rely on horses to pull his wagon to market,to sell his produce.
Do you buy horses that the owner claims will do the job even though they've never been hooked up to any wagons?
Or ones from an owner that has the horses you can see pulling a wagon?

In my opinion it just makes good horse sense to go with the horses you can depend on,the ones you know that can do the job.

Is the APWA rising up stronger then ever because the Indy contract talks are taking so long?

So if the APWA represents a barn, how long until that contract is seen? How long will it be until UPS sits down with them? The Teamster contract could be out & look pretty good. UPS may tell the APWA that their contract won't be the same or even close to the same. What then, a strike? Plus are the employees expected to pay dues without a contract being in place? Also, the Teamsters don't charge an initiation fee for members who are with an existing company that is organized. Is the APWA gonna do the same?

I've had it up to my eye balls with the APWA!!! I am going to start my own union.
American Freight Loaders And Carriers...AFLAC
I'm sure the duck would rather do commercials for a bona fide working man's union of one.....ME!!! I know that being alone won't last too long....I'm sure I can get some other rainbow chasers to join my stank and bile!!! :biglaugh:
In all seriousness, stick together. Remember there is strength in solidarity!!! :1036316054:

We UPS Freight employees have been loaded up with UPS rules,so much so we know we aren't working for the old laid back Overnite anymore.

Has it come to the point in time that any union organization will do?

In my opinion if we are going to have union representation we'd do better with the union that has a history of gaining good contracts,and work rules.
Rather than an organization that hasn't bargained,or ratified any contracts so far.

If your a farmer that has to rely on horses to pull his wagon to market,to sell his produce.
Do you buy horses that the owner claims will do the job even though they've never been hooked up to any wagons?
Or ones from an owner that has the horses you can see pulling a wagon?

In my opinion it just makes good horse sense to go with the horses you can depend on,the ones you know that can do the job.
Well said,, this is why it's very IMPORTANT to
have the TEAMSTERS at the table for us.

I've had it up to my eye balls with the APWA!!! I am going to start my own union.
American Freight Loaders And Carriers...AFLAC
I'm sure the duck would rather do commercials for a bona fide working man's union of one.....ME!!! I know that being alone won't last too long....I'm sure I can get some other rainbow chasers to join my stank and bile!!! :biglaugh:
In all seriousness, stick together. Remember there is strength in solidarity!!! :1036316054:
Ok me too, I want my own Union to.
The Super Trucker Brothers,, LLC
TSTB,,LLC :hysterical: Oh and yes I will give all the money and Insurance I can find some place, And security also, Just ask me,:biglaugh:

My reply to you is.... Do you think the APWA would submit a NLRB election petition that they didn't know for 99.9% that they would win? Expect more of the same in the way of NLRB petitions after the KC vote. The snowball just got kicked over at the top of the hill.

Yes I do believe APWA would submit a petition if they know they could lose.

It has been Dan and Van's or whatever they are calling themselves itiniatary from the very beginning to disrupt the Teamsters becasie the have an Axe to Grind with thier local and the leadership.

When an "out of town" Fire Dept shows up to lend a hand at another towns fire they don't spray gasoline on the fire. They work together with that dept and battle the blaze.
They don't hinder the others main objective of putting out the fire they increase the success.

If these two dopes had any ideals and were freinds of labor they wouldn't be undercutting, and back stabbing the Teamster in their effort to organize UPSF.

Where was the APWA during the Overnite strike or the '97 UPS strike?
If they were so concerned then why know.

Careful how you anwser that, don't step on it

So if the APWA represents a barn, how long until that contract is seen? How long will it be until UPS sits down with them? The Teamster contract could be out & look pretty good. UPS may tell the APWA that their contract won't be the same or even close to the same. What then, a strike? Plus are the employees expected to pay dues without a contract being in place? Also, the Teamsters don't charge an initiation fee for members who are with an existing company that is organized. Is the APWA gonna do the same?

How many of you UPSers out there remember when all areas of the country fell under differernt contracts.

How many remember the strike in the 70's that had a NJ feeder driver running over and killing a NY Business agent from Local 804 that was manning a strike line at building (Meadowlands-Seacus,NJ) that was handling struck goods from the Queens NY Building.

IS this what is in store for the furure UPSer?

Strikes by APWA and the divisions of the ranks between Teamsters and APWAers?

This APWA is a cancer that needs to by removed. Only evil can come from it.

When its founders aren't even respected in their own building how can we be excepted to respect them?

wow dont these guys still work for UPS? When do they have time to go door to door at these terminals????????HMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Better yet, where are they getting the money to do all this traveling and campaigning?

I bet its not coming from there pockets.
But maybe it is. The money was in their pocket but before that it was dues and initation fees into the APWA.

I wonder if parcel side members of the APWA want their future pension and dues monrey spent on another companies organization drive when this was suppose to be a UPS Parcel side union only

Better yet, where are they getting the money to do all this traveling and campaigning?

I bet its not coming from there pockets.
But maybe it is. The money was in their pocket but before that it was dues and initation fees into the APWA.

I wonder if parcel side members of the APWA want their future pension and dues monrey spent on another companies organization drive when this was suppose to be a UPS Parcel side union only

I wish they would stick to your side only.

It should be pretty obvious to all that Allspin and a few of his misguided buddies are posting this total crap as if they don't know each other and are all just apwa supporters. Don't let the BS fool you....it's a poor attempt at trying to show that their wannabe Union is actually viable. Don't fall for the Union busting tactic being employed here.

Root of the problem!!!

If you think about it, the only people that talk
about these ***** are wanna be ***** themselves. Here in Derbytown they are "tracting" like crazy!!! There are a few Koolaid drinkers, but they would have you believe that they are many!! I am an old freighthand that fell into a Buster Brown job.
Funny how close to Atlanta these to ***** live isn't it???:duh: :tongue0015: