Yellow | BREAKING NEWS ; ABF Freight System, Inc. Files Legal Actions Against Teamsters, YRCW

What $325 million the recent credit agreement? If so the banks will just be paying themselves with their own money.
I'm sure YRCW has plenty of that stash hidden in their offshore accounts. I like the fact they played that game of either vote Yes or else the company closes down. See, avoiding bankruptcy only allows those books not to be shown. YRCW is making money left and right in China.

Didn't Zollars buy another trucking company to haul raw materials? Gee, let me think where that will take place at? Oh I don't know Afghanistan? I don't see why not, Afghanistan has trillions of dollars of Lithium. Lithium is a medal that makes batteries, cell phones, RFID Chips, computers, and the future of Nanotechnology. With the poor towns in that country, it is very easy to find cheap labor. Oops, I forgot everyone wanted Zollars gone out of YRCW. Wow, what perfect timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
read today abf sueing teamsters for 750 million can't remember if yrc is included in this or not. not trying to stir up anything just ketting everyone know. maybe jeff or moderators cand find this and post it. sorry for all the bull u guys are dealing with.P.S. GO TO MSN MONEY .COM YRC STOCK QUOTE AND CLICK ON ABF FILING SUIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think ABF has some pisspoor lawyers.......The concessions they wanted was voted down by the rank and file......What the heck are they thinking here....??.......Sounds like they want to take YRC and the IBT for a ride and now this is going to get real "UGLY" between the ABF and YRC teamster brothers.......
A big YRC attorney quit today...Maybe THE big YRC attorney...Too much work for the money, Mr. Attorney? Thanks alot!

EDGAR Pro
Did he do his job right? Is he getting out cause he did not? Who knows? But Goldman Sach's owns big shares, in YRC, ABF and they own some of the company he is going to. Maybe this is normal. I do not know....Definitely room for shadiness though.

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On November 1, 2010, Daniel J. Churay, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company tendered his resignation to be effective December 1, 2010 to become President and Chief Executive Officer of Rex Energy Corporation.

I'm sure YRCW has plenty of that stash hidden in their offshore accounts. I like the fact they played that game of either vote Yes or else the company closes down. See, avoiding bankruptcy only allows those books not to be shown. YRCW is making money left and right in China.

Didn't Zollars buy another trucking company to haul raw materials? Gee, let me think where that will take place at? Oh I don't know Afghanistan? I don't see why not, Afghanistan has trillions of dollars of Lithium. Lithium is a medal that makes batteries, cell phones, RFID Chips, computers, and the future of Nanotechnology. With the poor towns in that country, it is very easy to find cheap labor. Oops, I forgot everyone wanted Zollars gone out of YRCW. Wow, what perfect timing.
What, no YouTube links to tie all of this together?

ABF is also suing the employee's of YRC that have the stock from giving back the 15%.

Remember they said we are owner's of the POS company.

I wonder if i can keep my boat?
They cant sue me I dont have anything lost it all after the Bankrupticy Thanks Yellow and Teamsters

Very interesting conspiracy theory Spag....VERY INTERESTING.
This has been entertaining to watch, YRC imploding upon itself. Slight tingle down my leg actually. "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of a Bull Frog....."

Very interesting conspiracy theory Spag....VERY INTERESTING.
This has been entertaining to watch, YRC imploding upon itself. Slight tingle down my leg actually. "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of a Bull Frog....."
Was it a tingle or was it a tinkle?

Did ABF open there books for the IBT? NO. Would ABF let a Teamster to sit on there board? NO
But the IBT let ABF have there 15% concession vote and it was shot down.

what is there to cry foul about?

ABF is also suing the employee's of YRC that have the stock from giving back the 15%.

Remember they said we are owner's of the POS company.

Thst is completely inaccurate. We own nothing. All we have are the OPTIONS to buy the stock, so we don't have the stock until it hits the grant price and you DECIDE to excercise those options.

I think there is another agenda here,, gee imagine that. This will never reach a court room, it's not intended to, to be settled with ABF out of IBT pension, and either work rules or payscale adjustments. It's is not to bring YRC up to standards, it'll be a whole negotiating team starting from scratch...

If there was back door deals made to undermine ABF by YRCW that might border on the illegal......why not? No clue on the timing or why really, just guessing like everyone else. :popcorn:

I just cannot help myself, so here goes. YRCW will solve this, by doing a leverage buyout of ABF. I can see it now YRCABF worldwide.

The way I read it. ABF better go back about 20 years and all the companies that asked for and got concessions, that were under the NMFA and still closed the doors. ABF better go after any assets that are left, because all kinds of companies broke the NMFA when asking for concessions