Yellow | BREAKING NEWS ; ABF Freight System, Inc. Files Legal Actions Against Teamsters, YRCW

Damn it Muddy! (Yankee spelling of damn)........I'm slippin', thanks for pointing out my error.........as exciting as this is, it should've read TINKLE.
Tingle, tinkle. Two different words. It was a honest question.

Boy some of you quote employees unquote really crack me up ! Did you even read anything from any of the articles ? I can't believe how many of you on this thread and the other thread think this is something good . This is nothing but ABF management attempt to break YRC one way or the other .

ABF has a policy of hiring their competitors sales people, and then pulling freight away from those companies. Seen it over and over again with CF, and YRC. After CF went bankrupt, our terminal manager was at ABF, hired as a saleman. He began writing paper on the CF employees HE didn't want to get hired at ABF. ABF then fired him a few months later because they got all the information out of him, and didn't need him anymore.

Go ABF!! The NMFA was suppose to be good for 5 years, if people wanted to take a pay cut for their company fine, but the No voters should not have had to.

I never even thought about it! Our contract has been extended so what about ABF's contract? I hope this pust the nail in YRC's coffin. God Bless ABF for taking on YRC and the union.

Boy some of you quote employees unquote really crack me up ! Did you even read anything from any of the articles ? I can't believe how many of you on this thread and the other thread think this is something good . This is nothing but ABF management attempt to break YRC one way or the other .

your so right R-14 ABF is not doing this to help the union brother&sister out there. there hope is they can get on board with yrcw and get compensation cuts there self or better yet put yrcw out. maybe I'm just to old to understand all the fighting go on with each other and hate for each other were is the brother$sisterhood we need at this time.there all kinds of non union to hate out there like con-way fedx od estes and don't think for a second there not watching all this going on here laughing at us all.

Here's some questions for you'll . First why didn't ABFS do this BEFORE the vote ? Second why sue YRC , Holland and New Penn ?
That's easy R. Until the concessions were voted in, ABF wasn't playing on such an uneven playing field. Once the concessions were accepted, they knew that they were screwed for having fair competition with us.

I think ABF has some pisspoor lawyers.......The concessions they wanted was voted down by the rank and file......What the heck are they thinking here....??.......Sounds like they want to take YRC and the IBT for a ride and now this is going to get real "UGLY" between the ABF and YRC teamster brothers.......

It sounds to me like " if I can't play than I'm taking my ball and going home"

I just cannot help myself, so here goes. YRCW will solve this, by doing a leverage buyout of ABF. I can see it now YRCABF worldwide.

With what money? We gave all there is to give. Leverage buyout, come on. This is all happening cause YRC is BROKE.

This is great, ABF wants my pay back to rate and my pension paid in full. Wow Christmas may come early this year!!! BTW "NMFA" what the hell was that anyhow?

Sounds to me like they'd want YRC closed and after that they will give an even more severe beating to the 6000 of their own left standing when that's done.

your so right R-14 ABF is not doing this to help the union brother&sister out there. there hope is they can get on board with yrcw and get compensation cuts there self or better yet put yrcw out. maybe I'm just to old to understand all the fighting go on with each other and hate for each other were is the brother$sisterhood we need at this time.there all kinds of non union to hate out there like con-way fedx od estes and don't think for a second there not watching all this going on here laughing at us all.
And don't thonk for one second that ABF would not like to give it's employees the same deal that all them nons have.....Arkansas= Bill Clinton NAFTA/ Walmart/ JBhunt....the states bred some of the best union busters in the business.

Conspiratorila theory: Arkansas=Clinton,China NAFTA truck route from Mexican ports throughout US to benefit the chinese and their financers. How to do it? Bust the Teamsters. How? Through the great union busters of Arkansas, Clinton, Walmart, JBHunt.And now ABF...Hell maybe Arkansas my benefit if the Superhighway goes through their state, which I have not checked but would not be surprised if it does that it does......Maybe it's too early and I should just shut up. Walmarts shelves could be stocked for even cheaper without the pesky teamsters making freight be unloaded by California longshoreman..