Estes | Bring on the UNION !!!!

I hope that the Cubs can do it for Ron Santo this year.( He was a Cubs player for many years,then part of the radio play by play broadcast team on WGN Radio) He died in
December 2010.
What can I say,To hear Ron doing the game,after the Cubs let another game get away. It was !!!

. Your post said 1 which means that this is the first time you have posted on truckingboards... so welcome first time poster

Just like always people talk about which they do not know. Sorry but have been on here well since that co. E took over my company GI. Do not actually know how many years. I remember when beerboy first started on this board. We had our differences but like me he always would correct himself if he was wrong and admit it. Because they switched something and you had to re register. thats how it goes. I still say E drivers need to stand up for themselves.

Why are the G.I. guys so upset about the takeover. Just asking. I never completly understood but I know of a few Estes west guys that transfered to the East.

Just like always people talk about which they do not know. Sorry but have been on here well since that co. E took over my company GI. Do not actually know how many years. I remember when beerboy first started on this board. We had our differences but like me he always would correct himself if he was wrong and admit it. Because they switched something and you had to re register. thats how it goes. I still say E drivers need to stand up for themselves.

Ok...Name some things we need to stand up for...Don't just spray it,say it....Make the young guys think....Or the older guys, call you on it...

Why are the G.I. guys so upset about the takeover. Just asking. I never completly understood but I know of a few Estes west guys that transfered to the East.

And you of all people, asking this question. LOL. You have heard this song play over and over before. My future brothers out here in the west are not hooking and breaking their own sets FYI. That equals a pay cut anyway you spin it Mr. Dew. Hey by the way, your Steelers are going to be the second best team in the NFL come Sunday!!! I do like your avatar though, NICE!!! TE out....

And you of all people, asking this question. LOL. You have heard this song play over and over before. My future brothers out here in the west are not hooking and breaking their own sets FYI. That equals a pay cut anyway you spin it Mr. Dew. Hey by the way, your Steelers are going to be the second best team in the NFL come Sunday!!! I do like your avatar though, NICE!!! TE out....

I just knew that question would bring you out of the closet again my little puppet. I missed you. Don't be a stranger.
By the way Steelers trash talk will not be tolerated on this forum. :biglaugh:

I agree. Talk about the company all you want but leave the future 7 time Super Bowl Champions out of it.
images

Be my guest..There are things you may not know about...But go ahead....Educate us,TE...BTW..Why don't I see ya on the UPS Freight forum anymore? Retired? Let's have some fun....

I'm not trying to stir up any ::shit:: but I heard their was a upsf driver in Ca. bragging to an Estes driver on the c.b. about making 7 more cents than him running the same schedule. When they approched a truck filled chicken coop,The estes driver got the green light and since upsf can't afford to give their drivers a pre pass, the upsf driver had to wait in the coop. The estes driver said " you ain't making more money than me now are ya. That is injustice! If you need any help call me. Californ I A dosent put up with that kinda crap. That's a paycut any way you look at it." The next day the upsf driver ran the estes driver in the ditch and somebody caught it on tape. Anyone else hear about this???

I'm not trying to stir up any ::shit:: but I heard their was a upsf driver in Ca. bragging to an Estes driver on the c.b. about making 7 more cents than him running the same schedule. When they approched a truck filled chicken coop,The estes driver got the green light and since upsf can't afford to give their drivers a pre pass, the upsf driver had to wait in the coop. The estes driver said " you ain't making more money than me now are ya. That is injustice! If you need any help call me. Californ I A dosent put up with that kinda crap. That's a paycut any way you look at it." The next day the upsf driver ran the estes driver in the ditch and somebody caught it on tape. Anyone else hear about this???
You are kidding right or an attempt to bait someone here? Sounds like someone has too much time on their hands to dream up this one. If there is any iota to truth to this one let's see the tape if not let it die. Cmon Dew this is the age of youtube and stuff like that usually goes viral in minutes and I can't find anything. How about a free years of premium membership on TB courtesy of the Illuminati for anyone that can prove this happened.

Sounds familiar...

You are kidding right or an attempt to bait someone here? Sounds like someone has too much time on their hands to dream up this one. If there is any iota to truth to this one let's see the tape if not let it die. Cmon Dew this is the age of youtube and stuff like that usually goes viral in minutes and I can't find anything. How about a free years of premium membership on TB courtesy of the Illuminati for anyone that can prove this happened.

Baiting...Naw..Not here...Some of these guys have had more screen names than Bayer has made aspirins...I've had 2 myself,but never went back to it..You never know who you are talking to,from one day to the next...

I'm assuming since no one is complaining anymore that no news is good news. That's great!!! I told ya all it was no big deal. Who likes to hook pups anyhow?? I know their may be one or two but us normal folks would rather leave that hookin ::shit:: for the yard man that gets paid well to do it.

What we need is a for terminal manager get off their butt and start running their terminals the way they should be run. The fact is upper management is too out of touch with what is going on in the terminals. You have a few terminals like 037 (Nashville) for example that are run like a well-oiled machines where a driver hardly has to wait for a set to be hooked. He/she is mostly in and out in less than 45 minutes. Then you have the other side of the coin with terminals like 035 (Memphis) where a driver will wait an hour or more for a set to be hooked or to get his paperwork from a night dispatcher (who has been in that position way too long), who can't multi-task and takes his sweet time doing the paperwork. In between you have a few terminals that are just so-so like 010 (Charlotte) and 001 (Richmond), but could be better if upper management paid attention.

The fact that you're no longer being paid to break and hook is no reason to call for a union. If you're going to complain that you're sitting around too long why not call the Big Cheese (Junior Johnson) himself and talk directly to him? I've done it numerous times and it has usually worked out for the better for me. Once or twice I have called at night and left an anonymous voice mail on his line. Things do get done when you aren't afraid to speak to the people who can make a change. Fact is, most drivers love to b*tch and moan to other drivers but never do anything about it as they feel their voice won't be heard. Trust me it will, and does, get heard. Just don't be afraid.

If you think there should be a rebid, make your voice heard to Richmond and get other drivers to do the same. Isn't that why changes were made in the first place? Many drivers made their voice heard and changes were made much to the chagrin of some drivers who now don't get paid to break and hook.

If Richmond doesn't know how drivers feel, changes WILL NOT be made as they don't know drivers are dissatisfied. Make your opinion count and your voice heard!