ABF | Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with banning anyone including Docker, Muler, or any other member speaking their opinion, or Bs. showing true colors, strength or weakness. Banning a person proves what?
It is well known that their antics on here deter others from participating. They have ruined other boards and created their own where they can do as they please. It must be slow over there for them to be bringing their childish antics over here.

I do not agree with the banning of Muler or Trux. I have stayed out of this for many reasons, but with the YRC crybabies mocking others I have to speak out. Albag you and your so called comedians do not have the right to make fun of anybody. Albag you are one of the biggest offenders and what you have done in the past may be forgotten by some, but I will guarantee you this I will not forget. Comedians always wants to make light of something as long as it does not affect them personally.

Problems with Muler, Docker, and Truxforever is people cannot debate them.

Muler is outspoken and can influence people on here with reason and common sense.

Docker will win by default using their own words against them. People do not know how to debate either Muler or Docker so they have to do whatever they can. Truckingboards has a problem right now but don’t know what to do. I CAN TELL YOU THIS BANNING PEOPLE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!

As far as banning Truxforever that has to be the biggest mistake made yet. Trux did nothing wrong and no way should have been banned for anything. To give him a lifetime ban with no previous priors is just plain wrong.

I don’t know where Jeff is, and really don’t care. All I do know is things don’t change here real fast Truckingboards will just be another ghost page.

Last edited:
I do not agree with the banning of Muler or Trux. I have stayed out of this for many reasons, but with the YRC crybabies mocking others I have to speak out. Albag you and your so called comedians do not have the right to make fun of anybody. Albag you are one of the biggest offenders and what you have done in the past may be forgotten by some, but I will guarantee you this I will not forget. Comedians always wants to make light of something as long as it does not affect them personally.

Muler is outspoken and can influence people on here with reason and common sense.

Docker will win by default using their own words against them. People do not know how to debate either Muler or Docker so they have to do whatever they can. Truckingboards has a problem right now but don’t know what to do. I CAN TELL YOU THIS BANNING PEOPLE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!

As far as banning Truxforever that has to be the biggest mistake made yet. Trux did nothing wrong and no way should have been banned for anything. To give him a lifetime ban with no previous priers is just plain wrong.

I don’t know where Jeff is, and really don’t care. All I do know is things don’t change here real fast Truckingboards will just be another ghost page.

What you just said is a exact mirror of how & why trucknet.com years ago failed. Heavy handed actions by the powers that be, sunk that ship. When you remove people from expressing their thoughts & ideas, especially posters who have a large following then you remove the ability of the website to be a viable functioning member of this industry. It could happen tomorrow or never, but this site & many others about this industry will fail. But by banning people who come to this site & many others will only help expedite their exit. Just the nature of people searching for something new or different. Just a matter of time. von.

As far as banning Truxforever that has to be the biggest mistake made yet. Trux did nothing wrong and no way should have been banned for anything. To give him a lifetime ban with no previous priors is just plain wrong.

As ANYONE who regularly visits TB knows I have shown great restraint. For you to single me out personally show just how little you know.
I also am very aware of WHY you were initially banned. And IMHO it should have been PERMANENT.
Spaghetti never insulted people the way muler and docker did. Yet he is FOREVER banned. You and the other members of the muler bromance club should just abide by the rules of this forum.
It still brings a tear to my eye when I recall muler's immature posting, when he SWORE he would never return to TB. NOT!!!
Perhaps all of you should confine your complaints to the Romper Room board. That way there will be NO dissenting opinions expressed. :popcorn:

Same as Docker, you don't get to choose who gets banned and for how long, truxforever was given a chance and he made his choice, same as everyone else.

Why do you stick around and endure so much pain and misery from an internet website. A simple adio's, and I'd be gone.

Same as Docker, you don't get to choose who gets banned and for how long, truxforever was given a chance and he made his choice, same as everyone else.

Never tried to!!! I just said I did not agree with how it was handled. And how a 30 day ban turned into a permanent ban without any prior notice.

Last edited:
Why do you stick around and endure so much pain and misery from an internet website. A simple adio's, and I'd be gone.

You have me confused with someone else. Personally I could care less. If you people can't handle the truth that is your problem... NOT MINE!!!

I also was going to stay out of it, I don't know what happened, and I don't want to know. But just like Papajohn said you guys couldn't hang with Muler in a debate and for the most part never tried. However now that they can't speak for themselves here The YRC gang along with Song remains the same are like the punks on the playground that wait until the guy is down and run to give a kick.

However now that they can't speak for themselves here The YRC gang along with Song remains the same are like the punks on the playground that wait until the guy is down and run to give a kick.

Ya nailed it.

However now that they can't speak for themselves here The YRC gang along with Song remains the same are like the punks on the playground that wait until the guy is down and run to give a kick.

Ya nailed it.

Excuse me? I've had run-ins with Muler on multiple occasions. His idea of debate is name-calling and shouting down everyone in the room that dares disagree with him. That's not kicking a guy when he's down, that's speaking the truth.

As ANYONE who regularly visits TB knows I have shown great restraint. For you to single me out personally show just how little you know.
I also am very aware of WHY you were initially banned. And IMHO it should have been PERMANENT.
Spaghetti never insulted people the way muler and docker did. Yet he is FOREVER banned. You and the other members of the muler bromance club should just abide by the rules of this forum.
It still brings a tear to my eye when I recall muler's immature posting, when he SWORE he would never return to TB. NOT!!!
Perhaps all of you should confine your complaints to the Romper Room board. That way there will be NO dissenting opinions expressed. :popcorn:

Spaghetti was the guy who told me about this board. I didn't join it for some YEARS, because after I got to know him, I didn't want any part of a conversation with him. Dude used to roll down the highway and make "jokes" to the Holland drivers about how YRC was making moves to shut the doors on their facilities and cancel out their pensions. FUNNY JOKE, BRO.

I have zero personal experience with him on here, but the fact that he's banned isn't exactly shocking.

Excuse me? I've had run-ins with Muler on multiple occasions. His idea of debate is name-calling and shouting down everyone in the room that dares disagree with him. That's not kicking a guy when he's down, that's speaking the truth.
The juvenile behavior of muler and docker is well known. It is what ultimately led to muler's REMOVAL as the ABF Forum moderator. And their starting another Forum. One where dissenting opinions were dealt with in the same fashion as ANY DICTATORSHIP.
Neither muler or docker are capable of reasoned discourse. There idea of debate is to insult and browbeat. In the hope that you will give up.
A review of archived forums will confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.