Yellow | Chicago Heights

To Pup Driver, Yellow bought Roadway and then came the paycut, no pension, the race for the industry downward. We can talk to any Union Leader about who treated who worse. I know better!!! Plus, I would never blame my fellow TEAMSTER for what management is doing to us now.

[quote author=kingfish link=topic=79086.msg826581#msg826581 date=1272847662]
It's yrc's policy running this company not roadways or yellows why is this so hard to understand
[/quote]What policy? It is more like anything goes. 309 looks more like an Illinois State Correctional Facility than a trucking terminal.

[quote author=kingfish link=topic=79086.msg825776#msg825776 date=1272607764]
i wont deny i liked rdway and i wish that i could feel the same about yrc but there no comparison yrc is not rdway yrc doesnt run like rdway did, why is this so hard to understand if you saw more yellow terminations its because alot of roadways people were let go befor the merger, i thought i could retire from roadway but with yrc ill be lucky if i ever get called back to work, yrc needs new leadership the only thing we as a union company have to offer is our service and if we cant get there on time someone else will. pasta you say some good things but when you get on these propaganda rants and false practices by either company it doesnt help anyone
[/quote]New leadership would mean to get rid of all the former Roadway/YRC Management at 309. It doesn't sound like a bad idea. Can't keep teaching old dogs new tricks.

MR. Spiracer: I don't quit understand ,I never did or would ever dis. a fellow Teamster as you said in reply#100 that's the impression I got from your reply . The former Yellow Freight management team are gone except for a very few and YRC is now ran by former Roadway management thats a fact . I do agree with Italian Style that they should clean house and get rid of all the managenent and start a new . If ya don't your still going to have the same bunch of letter happy asshol- anti-worker no goods from Roadway running things . Don't blame anyone but Zollars for keeping those bunbs .Yeah its a new company but ran with the old style Roadway . Tell us whats changed for the better ?[ Well maybe 1] after Yellow bought Roadway ya a least got your two 15 min. paid breaks in stead of that one 10 min. break for the hole day.

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=79086.msg826829#msg826829 date=1272937558]
MR. Spiracer: I don't quit understand ,I never did or would ever dis. a fellow Teamster as you said in reply#100 that's the impression I got from your reply . The former Yellow Freight management team are gone except for a very few and YRC is now ran by former Roadway management thats a fact . I do agree with Italian Style that they should clean house and get rid of all the managenent and start a new . If ya don't your still going to have the same bunch of letter happy asshol- anti-worker no goods from Roadway running things . Don't blame anyone but Zollars for keeping those bunbs .Yeah its a new company but ran with the old style Roadway . Tell us whats changed for the better ?[ Well maybe 1] after Yellow bought Roadway ya a least got your two 15 min. paid breaks in stead of that one 10 min. break for the hole day.
[/quote]You did not work for Roadway, you know nothing about the Roadway style, and how everything changed when we mearged. Just keep blaming the ghost of Roadway and not YRC.

Roadway was letter happy in the 70's, in the 80's they started backing off, by the 90's letters were only given for those things which were pretty much automatic such as chargeable accident, speeding violation in co. vehicle, injury caused by your own spupidity etc. In the 70's I had a stack of letters as thick as a N.Y. City phone book. The last 15 or 20 yrs. I didn't have one. If the letters are flying now it must be coming under pressure from the top, and we know where the #1 and #2 bananas come from. So quit making fools of yourselves trying to put this tradgedy on Roadway.

[quote author=kingfish link=topic=79086.msg825166#msg825166 date=1272399328]
alot of roadways office workers were let go befor the merger took place, its funny how theres all this flack about roadway being the problem in this merger when yrc doesnt run in any way like roadway did. i enjoyed working at roadway until zollars screwed things up, i know yellows computer system was better ill take your word on it but yellow couldnt afford to keep running there system, hopefully yrc will get there stuff together befor they run out of former roadway property to sell, with most of yellows terminals leased how could yellow have lasted thru this turndown?????? bottom line yellows dead roadways dead and yrc runs nothing like either company
[/quote]So how is YRC running then? It is a little hard to say that YRC isn't running like Roadway with all the Roadway Management staying after the merger in Chicago.

The problem at 309, Mr. 90210 the young relay manager that is second to Ron D. Always flexing out the chest like its a health club, please. Nothing but a Catallac body with a Volkswagon brain.

There are people in that office that are more qualified than Jr. I bet Tom H. that was from Yellow can do that job blind-folded.

I bet the night forman gets paid to do all the babysitting on the night shifts. :biglaugh:

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79086.msg827009#msg827009 date=1273010126]Always flexing out the chest like its a health club, please. Nothing but a Catallac body with a Volkswagon brain. [/quote]

I think you spend way to much time checking his body out !!! :busted:

[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=79086.msg827016#msg827016 date=1273010971]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79086.msg827009#msg827009 date=1273010126]Always flexing out the chest like its a health club, please. Nothing but a Catallac body with a Volkswagon brain. [/quote]

[/quote] Is that what goes on in California? Well I guess those who live closest to the San Francisco Bay know the way.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79086.msg827018#msg827018 date=1273011252]

[/quote] Is that what goes on in California? Well I guess those who live closest to the San Francisco Bay know the way.
[/quote]
Having run 301 the ridge, men checked out men often. Flexing for the guys went on(not by me, only thing I could flex is my gut). :poke:

[quote author=stpinindy link=topic=79086.msg827048#msg827048 date=1273018602]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79086.msg827018#msg827018 date=1273011252]

[/quote]
Having run 301 the ridge, men checked out men often. Flexing for the guys went on(not by me, only thing I could flex is my gut). :poke:
[/quote]

OK guy's it's 2010 we have to have consideration for the OTHERS peoples feelings . Live and let live ! :biglaugh:

[/quote]Are you insinuating that I am Chicago Cubs fan? Sorry, not a Cubs fan.

[/quote]
Having run 301 the ridge, men checked out men often. Flexing for the guys went on and on and on :poke:
[/quote]

Yup, this is true. I was guilty of doing it. Yup, I checked out the men.....never did find one. :poke: :popcorn:
http://instantrimshot.com/

Maybe they should consult with me. I seem to be lucky enough to only work with the competent YRC management professionals regularly. Maybe I'm just lucky. On occasion I've run into some real winners at terminals I visited though.

[quote author=annieo link=topic=79086.msg827116#msg827116 date=1273027622]

[/quote]
Having run 301 the ridge, men checked out men often. Flexing for the guys went on and on and on :poke:
[/quote]Yup, this is true. I was guilty of doing it. Yup, I checked out the men.....never did find one. :poke: :popcorn:
http://instantrimshot.com/
[/quote]Oh Annieo, you always chasing me around the parking lot at CGN. You always wanted my tractor. :biglaugh:

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79086.msg827009#msg827009 date=1273010126]
[quote author=kingfish link=topic=79086.msg825166#msg825166 date=1272399328]
alot of roadways office workers were let go befor the merger took place, its funny how theres all this flack about roadway being the problem in this merger when yrc doesnt run in any way like roadway did. i enjoyed working at roadway until zollars screwed things up, i know yellows computer system was better ill take your word on it but yellow couldnt afford to keep running there system, hopefully yrc will get there stuff together befor they run out of former roadway property to sell, with most of yellows terminals leased how could yellow have lasted thru this turndown?????? bottom line yellows dead roadways dead and yrc runs nothing like either company
[/quote]So how is YRC running then? It is a little hard to say that YRC isn't running like Roadway with all the Roadway Management staying after the merger in Chicago.

The problem at 309, Mr. 90210 the young relay manager that is second to Ron D. Always flexing out the chest like its a health club, please. Nothing but a Catallac body with a Volkswagon brain.

There are people in that office that are more qualified than Jr. I bet Tom H. that was from Yellow can do that job blind-folded.

I bet the night forman gets paid to do all the babysitting on the night shifts. :biglaugh:
[/quote]That Mr. 90210 is cool like Simon Coswell and the Fonz. At least he cares!