Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

I was told 5 year extension from date that it would be ratified. IBT has not agreed to allow the vote to happen at this time.

So their calling all these meetings, at the locals this weekend, to tell them that the company wants a five year extension. Obviously there was not time at the meeting in Dallas to discuss specifics.Boy I sure would`nt want to be one of the BA`s giving this meeting, when they basically have nothing new to tell the membership, except information they can read online.

Our BA said he had some other info but couldn't release it till Saturday after the earnings statement. Now they moved the earnings statement till Tuesday what's the point of saturdays meeting. Makes no sense to me..

309 YRC Chicago

So their calling all these meetings, at the locals this weekend, to tell them that the company wants a five year extension. Obviously there was not time at the meeting in Dallas to discuss specifics.Boy I sure would`nt want to be one of the BA`s giving this meeting, when they basically have nothing new to tell the membership, except information they can read online.

Easy one for them., Attention membership you guys are all pretty much ****ed ., We will put on a good show appearing to represent you but really not doing nothing at all., because we own 25% of YRC and we getting paid. So please vote YES and happy holidays.

Easy one for them., Attention membership you guys are all pretty much ****ed ., We will put on a good show appearing to represent you but really not doing nothing at all., because we own 25% of YRC and we getting paid. So please vote YES and happy holidays.
they already said that the last 3 Times.

Apparently none of you was ever 500% in hock, unable to make a profit and have a gigantic balloon payment due? Banks owed that Dictate- they don't Negotiate...

The union lost credibility with me when they let them out of the pension, and flushed our greivences out the door!

Or maybe try to scare them dumb teamsters like the time when they said backs wouldn't commit unless givebacks were radified and they already had loan agreements signed and approved before any vote? Sounds like Hoffa set up another deal and is going to sell it to us if we like it or not. Remember the ALAMO and Chicago votes, and mechanics votes. If you forget the past history tend to repeat itself!

I know this may sound kinda stupid, BUT, how about we ALL go to our Union meetings set for this weekend & find out what its ALL about before we get worked up over rumors. We ALL KNOW whatever this company is asking for is gonna be upsetting & answered with anger & distaste, BUT there's NOTHING we can do about it TODAY. So attend your local Union meeting & ask the moderators to have a thread specifically for what we learned this weekend from our locals, we can all compare notes & make a decision at that time after seeing all the facts. I'm going to my Union meeting this Sunday with an open mind & will listen to whatever the Union tells me. If this company is asking for 1 PENNY in concessions or ANY MORE LOSS OF CONTRACTUAL RULES or ANY TYPE OF GIVE BACK WHAT SO EVER, WITHOUT GIVING US SOMETHING BACK IN RETURN. IT BETTER BE A DAMN GOOD GIVEBACK TOO, NO MORE OF THEIR BS. THEY CAN GO **** THEMSELVES. I've given up my pension, about 60-80 thousand dollars (if you add interest) & time off with my family, to keep this company solvent, NO MORE.

It kinda makes me mad also that the company flew who knows how many executives probably all first class to a meeting in Dallas. Wouldn't it of been smarter for the union leaders to fly to kc? It's hard to want to try to help a company when it keeps doing stupid stuff like that. I guarantee they didn't stay in the same hotel that we do in Dallas either.

I say if it were just an extension at current terms then this would not be a discussion. Just think about what they are going to need to gather 67 million in 3 months. I venture to say its an additional 5-7% cut at the very least. And all we will hear is how lucky we are to even have a job in this economy blah blah blah....

Just shoot the horse and get it over with... Employees see the waste but then we are punished for calling it out and told 85 percent of something is better than 100 percent of nothing. NO MORE CONCESSIoNS!! NONE!! They preach this we don't have any money and out buying new equipment. I'm tired of being YRC's ***** but no other companies will give you the time of day with the Union affiliation I display when I list my current employer...

I guess when everyone that knew anything about MAKING money is liquidated from the company then you have what we we have now. Failure. But its certainly not the managements fault. Its my fault and burden to bear even though we give 110%.. bull*+it at its purest.

It kinda makes me mad also that the company flew who knows how many executives probably all first class to a meeting in Dallas. Wouldn't it of been smarter for the union leaders to fly to kc? It's hard to want to try to help a company when it keeps doing stupid stuff like that. I guarantee they didn't stay in the same hotel that we do in Dallas either.

It's because these people think they are above the rest of us... With today's technology,why couldn't it have been done in front of a computer... The largest companies do it this way...You are correct..it is a waste of money...

It can't be just another 5 yrs at current rate.. it has to be minimum 5 to 7 percent additional cut to raise 67 million by Feb. Voting NO...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It can't be just another 5 yrs at current rate.. it has to be minimum 5 to 7 percent additional cut to raise 67 million by Feb. Voting NO...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Your fatal flaw is thinking they have ANY intention if making that payment. YRCW wants to refinance, that's the whole point of this chess match.

I say close the doors not that good of a job anyway. I'll find something else where I don't sit home for weeks on end because of greedy bastards I'm sorry greedy teamster bothers.

I would like to add that I'm glad to see so many new and seldom seen users. Regardless of opinion, everyone needs to express themselves.

I herd Welch asked for A extended 5 years contract. Hoffa told him no way the men gave you 10% then 5% and a week vacation and 18 months no payment to retirement plan. Then you gave back cuts to company employs and took bonus's. Welch walked out. Jimmy got his balls back. Good for him

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk