Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

It kinda makes me mad also that the company flew who knows how many executives probably all first class to a meeting in Dallas. Wouldn't it of been smarter for the union leaders to fly to kc? It's hard to want to try to help a company when it keeps doing stupid stuff like that. I guarantee they didn't stay in the same hotel that we do in Dallas either.

By the looks of it a simple conference call would have been sufficient.

Right after that they cancelled the 3 quarter report so something didn't go as planned at that meeting. So for now I'll go with Jimmy got his balls back.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

This Mou bites and so does the current contract! People let's take a stand and I mean everyone of us
YRCW TEAMSTERS: YRC,HOLLAND,NPMF & RMF. Show up to those meeting's, no excuses, show
some damn soliderity and fight this together.

The company thinks it may have lost its credibility with its employees. No ****, you think ???
I can't imagine why any of these companies would feel like they've lost credibility. :shrug:

Dallas meeting :
Yrc had nothing to share,they won't us ( labor )to take a 5 year extension and does not wont to tell us any thing about what comes with it, we had the meeting today : for me and my fellow teamsters ITS A NO, NO,NO!!!!!
local 439 TRACY Ca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am gonna attempt to add a couple photos of some good info about crap. I have cropped the letter to keep the local private.

I am gonna attempt to add a couple photos of some good info about crap. I have cropped the letter to keep the local private.

That is a lot of money to come up with after paying expenses and it looks impossible to do. Are they going to map it out for you so you can see how it is going to pan out? If they have a workable plan to show you it would help you make your decision. If the bankers know that they won't get their principal back they will be just as happy collecting as much interest as they can for as long as they can.

That is a lot of money to come up with after paying expenses and it looks impossible to do. Are they going to map it out for you so you can see how it is going to pan out? If they have a workable plan to show you it would help you make your decision. If the bankers know that they won't get their principal back they will be just as happy collecting as much interest as they can for as long as they can.

The USA is still paying interest only on the bonds that financed World War ONE! We're in the wrong business...

This really sucks i hate working hear is there ever anything positive about this company . If the banks want there money back they should lay off the people that work . Let them walk away from 1.4 billion dollars .i say **ck the banks !!!!!!!!!!