ODFL | Icon

was on the dock at our barn,noticed 13 Icons. lightest one was 300 lb,heaviest was 405 lb.. some of the addresses were my old P&D route..
their going to need a second guy..

Why are we fighting over this :::shit::: again? It's not a competition!! It takes city AND line to get the job done. We all rely on each other. That's why we are a TEAM.

Just a case of small-mind-itis. Goes around from time to time where guys catch it and think they are the center of the OD universe.

Every moving part is needed to keep us all working. City, line haul, dock, SALES!, the army of billers and raters at CPT. We are the OD Machine. I like that analogy better than Family...

They bounce around the carriers because no one wants it. We got it back from UPS
As good as you guys say this freight is, I cannot believe yrc hasn't jumped all over this prized account???? We are the " original" haulers of crappy freight. Like years ago when they delivered catalog orders for Sears to people's houses. Loved those swimming pools and when the customer would say," oh, that needs to go in the backyard ". Would you like me to set it up too???

As good as you guys say this freight is, I cannot believe yrc hasn't jumped all over this prized account???? We are the " original" haulers of crappy freight. Like years ago when they delivered catalog orders for Sears to people's houses. Loved those swimming pools and when the customer would say," oh, that needs to go in the backyard ". Would you like me to set it up too???
We have had the Icon business before. We lost it several years ago.This stuff his mostly ordered thru Walmart and online

For the record I think most of what we have been handling is not ICON.But some other treadmill account out of Texas.We did at one point last year I think have some Costco shipments that may or may not have been ICON.Still crappy freight.But it pays the bills.

For the record I think most of what we have been handling is not ICON.But some other treadmill account out of Texas.We did at one point last year I think have some Costco shipments that may or may not have been ICON.Still crappy freight.But it pays the bills.

We are getting quite a bit of Icon business now. That's not up for debate. We will see how long they stay. Biggest outbound account in SAV though.

Sounds like you run out of Indy. Garret Sports up in Noblesville. Use to swap trailers @ their warehouse, which was the old McFarlin or McMahon foods location. Just off 146th & SR 37. Like you said, a pain in the but, hard to do any other pick ups with that kind od freight, & on occasion I had to help unload @ the dock. We usually had 3 guys to handle it. Like Carrier furnaces, high dollar claims if you broke the glass on the backboard.
Thank you od for taking that account, gets old dragging cable wires down the street....

Comcast throws their lines every which way here. Just a tap is enough to get the stupid mfer to drop onto the trailer.

zoning laws here, set the wire limits at 14'... no lower... if we tear down wires,we will not be held liable...
had many discussion with power company & cable guys.. gave me opportunity to help them,help me on proper wire height..
99.9% of the time it was well received..