ODFL | Icon

FG has a good point and a lot of drivers are quick to assume something just because of the way a dock looks like: Dock is clean, must be slow and the company is going to close its doors.

If you would like to relive some of more "time-consuming" freight labels. can we say ... RED CAP.....LEVIS......SPRINGS(linens)......J C Penneys. Icons are easy enough unless it is an apartment complex without an elevator. We were told in the past at my terminal we were to take it upstairs by ourselves without the customers help up to 300 lbs. above 300 lbs to call dispatch and they would send help...always laughed at that one because it never happened.. I will not hurt myself for the freight...I can not do what i can not do...

If you would like to relive some of more "time-consuming" freight labels. can we say ... RED CAP.....LEVIS......SPRINGS(linens)......J C Penneys. Icons are easy enough unless it is an apartment complex without an elevator. We were told in the past at my terminal we were to take it upstairs by ourselves without the customers help up to 300 lbs. above 300 lbs to call dispatch and they would send help...always laughed at that one because it never happened.. I will not hurt myself for the freight...I can not do what i can not do...
O'h loved the JCPenney's.Working it on the dock and delivering.lol

Bad day?

Notice I'm not the one name calling or being insulting. I'm just for being logical and not starting rumors when someone like you doesn't know what the hell you're talking about.

Read what Billy said.
First off, it's a logical assumption, second, he didn't start a rumor, it's an assumption. You clearly knew it was an assumption and not a rumor our you wouldn't have called it a assumption. I don't know what's got you fur up on this, maybe you miss read what he Song meant, but when I read it I didn't get the feeling he was trying to call you out, just stating what he saw.

First off, it's a logical assumption, second, he didn't start a rumor, it's an assumption. You clearly knew it was an assumption and not a rumor our you wouldn't have called it a assumption. I don't know what's got you fur up on this, maybe you miss read what he Song meant, but when I read it I didn't get the feeling he was trying to call you out, just stating what he saw.

No...its not a logical assumption. What if they had a late trailer? What if they saved it for last? Just because they were working that freight when he was there doesn't mean it's their largest account!

My fur wasn't up until I was called a dick, *******, and told my social skills suck. Then I responded. Go back and read again.

No...its not a logical assumption. What if they had a late trailer? What if they saved it for last? Just because they were working that freight when he was there doesn't mean it's their largest account!

My fur wasn't up until I was called a dick, :censored:, and told my social skills suck. Then I responded. Go back and read again.
You should take your own advice, go back and read it again nobody called you a dick

Bad day?

Notice I'm not the one name calling or being insulting. I'm just for being logical and not starting rumors when someone like you doesn't know what the hell you're talking about.

Read what Billy said.

No bad day here hoss. And you were being plenty insulting. I don't appreciate your condescending know-it-all tone. And before you claim that you weren't, the above quoted post says I "don't know what the hell in talking about". You don't just go around telling people that if you're not out to prove something.

I'm not starting any rumors, I was simply making an observation that apparently was wrong since you seem to think you know everything about our business. You'll have a lot better time on this forum if you don't act like an ass.

No bad day here hoss. And you were being plenty insulting. I don't appreciate your condescending know-it-all tone. And before you claim that you weren't, the above quoted post says I "don't know what the hell in talking about". You don't just go around telling people that if you're not out to prove something.

I'm not starting any rumors, I was simply making an observation that apparently was wrong since you seem to think you know everything about our business. You'll have a lot better time on this forum if you don't act like an ass.

I'm not out to have a good time here chief. Just spread some knowledge and fix some misconceptions.