FedEx Freight | If you don't like your job, leave.

Hey Billy lets swap managers it won't take long for him to make your center a place from Hell.

14wheeler said:
rudy do you think we are from the same center?
I dont know but if I am doing something wrong I want to change it in my center at least. i want to help not hurt anyone and yes i am in nj just in case anyone was askin

rudybunt said:
I dont know but if I am doing something wrong I want to change it in my center at least. i want to help not hurt anyone and yes i am in nj just in case anyone was askin
sounds like your a mgr not a driver i doubt your from my center you sound like you care about drivers:USA:

Fed Ex Frt managers.

I wish all CCMs would read this .
Most don't care what is said here.
It would help keep things out in the open.
Better that the worthless ''open door policy''.

Smokestack said:
I wish all CCMs would read this .
Most don't care what is said here.
It would help keep things out in the open.
Better that the worthless ''open door policy''.

Well said Smoke....

I had the pleasure of watching a regional vp do his job at our center. The show was for two and a half days, with all the management on the edge. The vp (for my time here 7 years) was the most unfriendly person I have ever met in our system. Truthfully I can see why some have thoughts of moving on.

leadership, let's talk about that, and how it affect's this company. First of all ( and I am speaking from my center) You can't operate day to day busness by telling LIES to everyone, your Drivers, your customers ETC.
Uper management here must be out playing golf or some such thing. They are not even close to being in touch with what goes on at these centers. They have no clue, and ya know what? they don't care. This kind of mis management can't go on forever.
Guess what. UPS did not just put thier name on the doors of Overnite's trucks. They are serious about what thay do. They dont engage in half *** management. They will take work from us. Wake up VP's. This company is not on autopilot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, Let's be real here. Your people are the best asset you have. Treat them like crap, they will transend that to customers, fellow workers, so forth.
Yeah, peoples personal lifes are messed up. Isn't everyone's to a certain extent? The last thing you need on top of that is a HOSTILE work environment. A select few drivers who have a inapropriate relationship with the SCM, and they use that to better thier work envirnment by sticking it to senior drivers. QUID PRO QUO.
Make no mistake about it. Your work life IS your personal life!
It is your livelyhood, and certain little girls want to jepordizi that.

OIFIII said:
Folks, Let's be real here. Your people are the best asset you have. Treat them like crap, they will transend that to customers, fellow workers, so forth.
Yeah, peoples personal lifes are messed up. Isn't everyone's to a certain extent? The last thing you need on top of that is a HOSTILE work environment. A select few drivers who have a inapropriate relationship with the SCM, and they use that to better thier work envirnment by sticking it to senior drivers. QUID PRO QUO.
Make no mistake about it. Your work life IS your personal life!
It is your livelyhood, and certain little girls want to jepordizi that.

ya i have noticed people with less seniority get treated better than those with more but at the same time i see them kiss the supervisors a** lets face every likes getting sucked up to i suppose if i cared that much i would to but for the extra scraps of jobs they are given i say no beacuse some supervisors will still stab you in the back if that one time they need you, you say no solution dont start cant dissapoint

the dummer you act the smarter you turn out to be:wink1:

Rules?

Say I put a bunch of z's together like this... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Whats the rule for that?

Would I be barred from a particular thread?

Just curious.

chainsaww said:
Rules?

Say I put a bunch of z's together like this... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Whats the rule for that?

Would I be barred from a particular thread?

Just curious.

Depends on how much you start whining on it