important news regarding delay pay at estes express lines

Discussion in 'Estes Express Lines' started by roadmann, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Robsnightmare

Robsnightmare Member

now tell the truth!

he wont tell you alledgely he's a driver er linehaul and at his terminal is always busy!!!! :hysterical:so i bet you 2 tacos he wont tell you what terminal he works out of!!! :smilie_132:

2. TruckN4Jesus

TruckN4Jesus Member

im affraid of being raped by him, I'll I say is it is in a state that starts with CO..lol

3. Robsnightmare

Robsnightmare Member

raped!!

ok so i knew you were out of colorado and it can't be colo springs or durango ? you said you worked the goat as a yard hostler i think i know you! you started doing meets in raton nm with a long time gi driver and if im right your name sstarts with R well welll i think i know you!!!!:1036316054:

4. teamster elvis

teamster elvis Well-Known Member

Wayne (fire em all Y) is out here in California attempting damage control again. I hear he is backing a Brinks armored car up to the California terminals and unloading mounds of cash earmarked for their line drivers. All that delay pay adds up doesn't it Wayne? Looks like there will be no annual bonus for you this year babe. It's headed where it belongs. In the line drivers wallets. You know, the ones who give free time to the E family on a daily basis. I told you all before. Watch UPSF. They have settled. Overnite was almost as guilty as Estes with the delay pay issue. It is obviously a problem with the California Supreme Court. I smell money. Lots of it. And it's headed to an Estes line driver near you!!!! TE out....

5. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

elvis is this on the web where i can direct it to other drivers ??? or in house no courts involved yet ??

6. SADSACK

SADSACK Member

He must be out in cali spreading some of that corporate love. Cmon Elvis can't you feel it cuz we know you must hold a special place in his heart. I also heard something about the prez of E west leaving. Anyone have any info on that?

7. SlowRide

SlowRide Guest

Yes it's all true just get on the big cb radio and ask all the UPSF drivers. That is if your in Calif. You all are probably thinking not worth the time well I'm getting a big fat bonus.Whats it worth well after they get my questionnaire back from me I'll guess the court will decide and then I'll have the correct dollar amount to tell you all. As for the court I would check the District Court Of Calif.

8. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

That's great news for you guys,I see many a drivers sitting and waiting trying to get the hell out to beat the traffic but instead are told to hang on it's gonna be a while.Now the big ? is what about time and a half after 40 instead of the BS after 55?:cuss:

9. Robsnightmare

Robsnightmare Member

you must be from the east coast?

out in the west coast it,s after 48 hours for O.T. pay it should be after 8hours.

10. mildew

mildew Super Moderator Staff Member

Ya'all keep up the good work. Get them to pay a decent salary for the local drivers and I'll come off the road and help out. I may even join a local softball team.

11. BusterNite

BusterNite Well-Known Member

If I get my 26 years of back pay, I will retire!!!!

12. dollar_bill

dollar_bill Member

Well I predict that they all will be looking for a job the first time they make a honest mistake. Yea I hate waiting hours myself, but I am still making more money than I was staying out for 4 to 6 weeks at a time with that other company making 32cents a mile. I am not saying that it is right to be waiting for nothing, but don't bite the hand that feeds you an your family, there are many drivers that would sit an wait for hours an hours to make the money that we make an be home every night........

13. madcletus

madcletus New Member

Anyone hear anymore on delay pay at Estes?

14. nightowl

nightowl Active Member

it's been delayed......

15. La8Fr8

La8Fr8 Banned

another one that is brain washed into thinking its great to work for nothing.Give me a loud cb a chain drive wallet and let me put cuppie dolls on the dash board and my name on the door .Ill do this for a happy meal a day.

16. teamster elvis

Ouch that hurt. I thought the notorious Elvis was bad! TE out.....

17. La8Fr8

La8Fr8 Banned

your right I apoligise,that was a little harsh,But I have a friend that works for Estes and it really gets me when he tells me about how they treat them.No over time ,no delay time,no break down time.Stay in filthy bunk houses.Have to carry their own bedding in a day cab.Fire you if you say anything about it.Sit in terminals 2 and 3 hours on their own time waiting on a load.Whats up with that?No retirement,No Hospitalazation? Oh wait they match up to 2% into a 401 K for them I think.What is going on over there ?Sounds like a consentration camp or something.

18. teamster elvis

That's alright. Don't you fret, my little friend from Akron Ohio. Times are a changing. Tell your buddy that the calvary is coming! TE out......

19. strangedays50

strangedays50 Active Member

In a time of darkness, entertainment has arrived.

20. Matt

Matt Supah truckah

about time elvis stirred it up !! i was sick of poking everyone to try to get them to post