Estes | important news regarding delay pay at estes express lines

*****!!

im affraid of being ***** by him, I'll I say is it is in a state that starts with CO..lol

ok so i knew you were out of colorado and it can't be colo springs or durango ? you said you worked the goat as a yard hostler i think i know you! you started doing meets in raton nm with a long time gi driver and if im right your name sstarts with R well welll i think i know you!!!!:1036316054:

Why are you so quick to dismiss a post as so much tabloid fodder? Do you think it might be a possibility that UPS might be making an attempt to correct some grey area violations of labor laws? That, just maybe, Estes might be guilty of some of this same behavior? If you are line drivers, than you should be elated about this news. No one feels good about sitting around for free, while the dock loads their trailers. PERIOD. As our favorite poster would have us believe. No one feels good about sitting at a meet and turn for hours of unpaid time. PERIOD. At the shop, on layovers, tied up at the scales, on breakdowns etc. etc. etc.!!! ALL FOR NO COMPENSATION?????? All of this bickering over nothing is useless. It is non productive. But this particular issue is very important to you all. To the industry as a whole. The east and the south are not big fans of the west coast. Ca. in particular. But the fact of the matter is trends, precedence etc. are conceived here and spread like wildfire. I and some others have been accused of trying to bring down Estes. All we are trying to do is inform our brother trucker as to the issues that involve them. And if yrc,upsf,abf, fed ex etc. see to it, that ALL of their employees are compensated for ALL of their time on duty, then by god estes and other companies like them should pay, or be forced to pay these monies. Elvis out and continuing his quest.....

Wayne (fire em all Y) is out here in California attempting damage control again. I hear he is backing a Brinks armored car up to the California terminals and unloading mounds of cash earmarked for their line drivers. All that delay pay adds up doesn't it Wayne? Looks like there will be no annual bonus for you this year babe. It's headed where it belongs. In the line drivers wallets. You know, the ones who give free time to the E family on a daily basis. I told you all before. Watch UPSF. They have settled. Overnite was almost as guilty as Estes with the delay pay issue. It is obviously a problem with the California Supreme Court. I smell money. Lots of it. And it's headed to an Estes line driver near you!!!! TE out....

elvis is this on the web where i can direct it to other drivers ??? or in house no courts involved yet ??

He must be out in cali spreading some of that corporate love. Cmon Elvis can't you feel it cuz we know you must hold a special place in his heart. I also heard something about the prez of E west leaving. Anyone have any info on that?

Yes it's all true just get on the big cb radio and ask all the UPSF drivers. That is if your in Calif. You all are probably thinking not worth the time well I'm getting a big fat bonus.Whats it worth well after they get my questionnaire back from me I'll guess the court will decide and then I'll have the correct dollar amount to tell you all. As for the court I would check the District Court Of Calif.

Yes it's all true just get on the big cb radio and ask all the UPSF drivers. That is if your in Calif. You all are probably thinking not worth the time well I'm getting a big fat bonus.Whats it worth well after they get my questionnaire back from me I'll guess the court will decide and then I'll have the correct dollar amount to tell you all. As for the court I would check the District Court Of Calif.
That's great news for you guys,I see many a drivers sitting and waiting trying to get the hell out to beat the traffic but instead are told to hang on it's gonna be a while.Now the big ? is what about time and a half after 40 instead of the BS after 55?:cuss:

Ya'all keep up the good work. Get them to pay a decent salary for the local drivers and I'll come off the road and help out. I may even join a local softball team.

Well I predict that they all will be looking for a job the first time they make a honest mistake. Yea I hate waiting hours myself, but I am still making more money than I was staying out for 4 to 6 weeks at a time with that other company making 32cents a mile. I am not saying that it is right to be waiting for nothing, but don't bite the hand that feeds you an your family, there are many drivers that would sit an wait for hours an hours to make the money that we make an be home every night........

another one that is brain washed into thinking its great to work for nothing.Give me a loud cb a chain drive wallet and let me put cuppie dolls on the dash board and my name on the door .Ill do this for a happy meal a day.

another one that is brain washed into thinking its great to work for nothing.Give me a loud cb a chain drive wallet and let me put cuppie dolls on the dash board and my name on the door .Ill do this for a happy meal a day.

Ouch that hurt. I thought the notorious Elvis was bad! TE out.....

your right I apoligise,that was a little harsh,But I have a friend that works for Estes and it really gets me when he tells me about how they treat them.No over time ,no delay time,no break down time.Stay in filthy bunk houses.Have to carry their own bedding in a day cab.Fire you if you say anything about it.Sit in terminals 2 and 3 hours on their own time waiting on a load.Whats up with that?No retirement,No Hospitalazation? Oh wait they match up to 2% into a 401 K for them I think.What is going on over there ?Sounds like a consentration camp or something.

your right I apoligise,that was a little harsh,But I have a friend that works for Estes and it really gets me when he tells me about how they treat them.No over time ,no delay time,no break down time.Stay in filthy bunk houses.Have to carry their own bedding in a day cab.Fire you if you say anything about it.Sit in terminals 2 and 3 hours on their own time waiting on a load.Whats up with that?No retirement,No Hospitalazation? Oh wait they match up to 2% into a 401 K for them I think.What is going on over there ?Sounds like a consentration camp or something.

That's alright. Don't you fret, my little friend from Akron Ohio. Times are a changing. Tell your buddy that the calvary is coming! TE out......

about time elvis stirred it up !! i was sick of poking everyone to try to get them to post