XPO | Just my thought on the end of Conway as we know it.

I don't know why we have to put up with it now. I can put up with the union talk, the frustration of someone losing their job, but the people that come into our forum and call us names and wish us to lose our jobs needs to go.
Amen. I am tired of trolls talking smack about our outfit. I don't care if they worked here before or not. If you don't work here now you are a visitor and should post like one.

I don't know why we have to put up with it now. I can put up with the union talk, the frustration of someone losing their job, but the people that come into our forum and call us names and wish us to lose our jobs needs to go.
I'm not worried about these trolls. Don't let them get under your skin. By forum rules, I could ban them for three months, but I really don't have the time to play whack a mole with these idiots. They are holding on to something from the 80's. That's pretty sad. Going forward, it will change. Please be patient.

I'm not worried about these trolls. Don't let them get under your skin. By forum rules, I could ban them for three months, but I really don't have the time to play whack a mole with these idiots. They are holding on to something from the 80's. That's pretty sad. Going forward, it will change. Please be patient.
People can get banned for speaking their mind? Some folks on here feel very strong about the Conway&CF deal, and for a moderator to use the terms Trolls and Idiots is not to professional as well!! Thought name calling wasn't allowed on here? I have kept my thoughts about CF to myself, but I do like hearing other folks feelings about it... Some people apparently can't deal with the truth, therefore we should just turn a blind ear?? What's the sense of having a forum with a stage name and not your real name if not to speak how you truly feel? Hmmmmmm?

People can get banned for speaking their mind? Some folks on here feel very strong about the Conway&CF deal, and for a moderator to use the terms Trolls and Idiots is not to professional as well!! Thought name calling wasn't allowed on here? I have kept my thoughts about CF to myself, but I do like hearing other folks feelings about it... Some people apparently can't deal with the truth, therefore we should just turn a blind ear?? What's the sense of having a forum with a stage name and not your real name if not to speak how you truly feel? Hmmmmmm?

The only ones that feel "very strong" about the CF deal is the union guys. There's a union forum for that, have at it.

The so call "truth" to some might not be so to others.

Speaking your mind doesn't cover acting like a ***** on another company's forum.

Don't believe I called anyone by name, did I? If you feel the shoe fits, well.... Those that hate Conway because of the CF takeover pushing 35 years ago need to take their issue up with those that they feel screwed them. It has nothing to do with any of us working here today, yet people hate the current employees like we were the ones who did it.

Grow up.

Don't believe I called anyone by name, did I? If you feel the shoe fits, well.... Those that hate Conway because of the CF takeover pushing 35 years ago need to take their issue up with those that they feel screwed them. It has nothing to do with any of us working here today, yet people hate the current employees like we were the ones who did it.

Grow up.
Me Grow Up? OK!!

You guys make me laugh. No, just will be no Conway for you to talk about anymore. You can head to the boneyard and gets your kicks there.

Why have you deleted 2 of my posts, as well as a thread I started on this forum in regards to your censorship???

What are you scared of??? Who is paying you to censor here at TB??

You know CW drivers are screwed, and now you are screwing them even furthur, much in the same manner as the truckersreport.com has done in the truck load sector.

Good Job upnorth, screw your fellow drivers. It's good for only you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be banking on the XPO purchase being a bad thing. How do you know the "consequences" of XPO won't be a higher pay rate, growth, and better benefits?

Don't let your magic 8 ball make you nervous and get you all worked up.

competition.png

What are you talking about you loser?

You have what, like 700 or more posts in the last 2 months??

Get a job. Nobody believes you drive for UPS. Quit being a sad sack and get a fckn job.

Nobody who posts as much as you, has a driving job.

And just admit that you are no longer a Teamster. You would not post like you have if you were. You certainly are not a UPS driver.......only in your dreams loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only ones that feel "very strong" about the CF deal is the union guys. There's a union forum for that, have at it.

Speaking your mind doesn't cover acting like a ***** on another company's forum.
Nobody was acting like a *****, as you put it. You just don't like any other's opinion of what is happening to your beloved ConWay. Oh well, what comes around, goes around.

Nobody was acting like a *****, as you put it. You just don't like any other's opinion of what is happening to your beloved ConWay. Oh well, what comes around, goes around.

Not sure Con-way is " beloved ". Ain't many upset to see the end of this. We are still men with responsibilities. And how to care for our loved ones moving forward will be a priority.

Why have you deleted 2 of my posts, as well as a thread I started on this forum in regards to your censorship???

What are you scared of??? Who is paying you to censor here at TB??

You know CW drivers are screwed, and now you are screwing them even furthur, much in the same manner as the truckersreport.com has done in the truck load sector.

Good Job upnorth, screw your fellow drivers. It's good for only you.
I deleted two of your posts because they were not relevant to the question posted. If someone asks about who's going to run the pension, and all you come up with us join the union and get a contract, that has no bearing on anything.

I haven't censored ( your words) anything. I moderated the forum to keep it on track. Don't like it, leave.

Not scared of a damn thing. The mods here do it for free. Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

I'm a driver, and have never screwed anyone over. The same cannot be said for a lot of union guys. What's good for them is good for me as well.

Don't you get it? The employees don't want you here. You post useless union drivel that has nothing to do with any discussion. People are tired of people trying to side track and draw every thread down the rabbit hole. We don't go into other companies forums and start ::shit::, but you think it's ok for you to do it. It's not. If you choose to continue, then the chips will fall where they may.

It's your choice.

Now I wonder why the Union guys are the only ones upset? Duhhhhhhh! Figure it out yet? Didn't think so!!!!! Well I'll tell you, because they are the ones who got screwed on the deal!!!!!

Now I wonder why the Union guys are the only ones upset? Duhhhhhhh! Figure it out yet? Didn't think so!!!!! Well I'll tell you, because they are the ones who got screwed on the deal!!!!!
I am one of the union guys.
I don't feel like I got screwed.
I don't talk smack here either way like you just did.
To each his own.
We have plenty of frt to move.
And will have when your deal is done.
There is no deal yet.
All that is said on here is speculation.
No one knows what will happen.
But.... It's good to think positive.
And I wish you the best.
Seriously.

I think WTFteamster should TROLL his way over to the Troll? thread where his posts will be relevant to the conversation as anexamples of what TROLLS post and how they disrupt our board.