Yellow | Layoff Updates:

I haven't heard any layoff numbers from the roadway terminals and in some cases I've heard that they are working laid off Yellow drivers at some Roadway barns is this true?

I haven't heard any layoff numbers from the roadway terminals and in some cases I've heard that they are working laid off Yellow drivers at some Roadway barns is this true?

you need to go back and re-read this entire post, there are several post from roadway employees that have posted about layoffs!

4 more road drivers @ DET put on soft layoff as of 11/07, Totals= 11- 7 on hard layoff & 4 on soft layoff out of 40 total drivers

UPDATE: Roadway (342- Kansas City, Ks)

Effective on 11/08/2008 at Midnight, 2 - Road Drivers, and 1 City guy will be laid off in Kansas City, KS [Roadway].

This gets me, this time....

Total Laid-off:

2- Road Drivers

46- City

2 more laid off at 243. As of 11/07/08 that make a total of 3 laid off, unless you count the other 2 that were laid off and quit.

7 on the dock @ STL Yellow. We need to be on our knees in PRAYER to our Lord because He is the only One who can see us through this hard season.:bowdown: " Lord I humble myself before You and give You all the praise and glory.May you put a hedge of protection around and bless and strengthen all my brothers and sisters as we endure this merger, in Jesus name, Amen.":USA:

Thanks

7 on the dock @ STL Yellow. We need to be on our knees in PRAYER to our Lord because He is the only One who can see us through this hard season.:bowdown: " Lord I humble myself before You and give You all the praise and glory.May you put a hedge of protection around and bless and strengthen all my brothers and sisters as we endure this merger, in Jesus name, Amen.":USA:

Thank you Dockdawg:1036316054:

I am the next one to go at 321. Already have job to go to.The company I am going to was concerned that I would go back to Roadway. I explained what was going on with the merger and the proposed job cuts, and that (IMHO) the company doesn't even know what is going on. That seemed to calm his fears.

Looking at T-giving at home, and black Friday shopping!

I am the next one to go at 321. Already have job to go to.The company I am going to was concerned that I would go back to Roadway. I explained what was going on with the merger and the proposed job cuts, and that (IMHO) the company doesn't even know what is going on. That seemed to calm his fears.

Thats awesome man and thats great to hear that worry is off your back for the holidays.... :1036316054:

Hey Hooiser could you post the numbers from Indy? So that we can get a accurate count of the numbers laid off. Have a great Turkey Day!