Yellow | Layoff Updates:

Hey Piasared What ever it takes to pay the bills. I'm just below roadHazard on the board at Yellow. And yes it blows like the north wind but seniority does prevail and I've had to run the sleeper creepers in the past and I'll do it again given the opportunity. But that doesn't mean I like them. Bottom line is we're all just twigs on the shoulders of a mighty stream we have no choice but to go with the flow. Just too bad that the waters starting to dry up.

Same here Traveler. Not my favorite bid at Big R but steady paychecks make my mortgage company happy:TR10driving03:

Things must be getting really slow. 10 laid off of he road board at 309 friday. This is only the third roadboard layoff at CHTS in the last 20yrs.

Update as of 11/14 roadway @ st Louis has 8 laid off on the road board

not sure on dock and city but they have alot more laid off than the road does

In COL we have several laid off since the DC was moved, when adjusted for the EOL operation we have about 10 city and 30 road. Total of about 85- 90. In the city we have several guys maxing out their 60 hours, is that the same at other barns. Our road only has 17 men now.

at winston salem roadway term. 671 we were able to get 10 guys off layoff as of yesterday . our stewards do a great job of being all over the dock hours every week. if we were to be able to count the utility hours it should of been 17 back.but 10 is a good start

321 Indy laid off 2 Saturday night. Yep, I am one of the two!

Taking off for Thanksgiving, then going back to work, just not for Big R.

24 More Road Drivers Laid Off At CVE/RFO on 11-16-08!

CVE/RFO Layoff Update...

As of Sunday, November 16, 2008...

Road---94 Laid Off (Top laid off seniority date 4-8-2000).

Dock/Yard---59 Laid Off (Top laid off seniority date
10-1-03).

City---13 Laid Off (Top laid off seniority date 10-15-98)
:TR10driving03:

141 update

Bottom 13 on layoff, Then next 6 are on call, those on call have not worked this week. Philly has dried up!! Maybe it was a blessing I was wacked in the first round?