TForce | Meeting At Indy Hall

Man, I'm living the good life. I have a day line run now...:1036316054:
But I do have to go to bed early now days.
Good Night!

Ok out of all the things you have said....Now you got my goat....the holy grail.....DAY RUN!!!!!! Man I am jealous...We have 2 but you work on saturdays and take a huge pay cut....I want to be like you even more now.....Congrats....You derserve to see how the other half live....

I have a day run too. Monday thru Friday. Thing is I hardly ever go faster than 40. Those damn customers and city streets!!!

I have a day run too. Monday thru Friday. Thing is I hardly ever go faster than 40. Those damn customers and city streets!!!

I asked my dispatcher if I could only make right hand turns too save fuel, he asked me if I wanted to go for a urine test....

Very Ungreatfull.

So Accelerator do you think you were getting a smart answer,from a dumb person,or a dumb answer from a smart person,when your TM said he wanted to to go for the drug test?

So Accelerator do you think you were getting a smart answer,from a dumb person,or a dumb answer from a smart person,when your TM said he wanted to to go for the drug test?

Actually Apo, I was impressed ,he came back with such a quick awnser.

I actually looked at it in a jovial way to be honest....

Right hand turns only?
Maybe you can do that with your car,but I'd rather make left turns with my big rig.
You've got a lot more space when your making a left turn.
Right turns with our tractors,and 48 foot trailers are sometimes really tight to make them.
How do you figure making right hand turns saves fuel?
Maybe in your personal vehicle,but I think you might be dreaming if you think its going to be any good driving our combo units?

Right hand turns only?
Maybe you can do that with your car,but I'd rather make left turns with my big rig.
You've got a lot more space when your making a left turn.
Right turns with our tractors,and 48 foot trailers are sometimes really tight to make them.
How do you figure making right hand turns saves fuel?
Maybe in your personal vehicle,but I think you might be dreaming if you think its going to be any good driving our combo units?

You save fuel APO by not having to wait at the light's. So you have improved performance by not having to wait for the green light and save fuel to boot.

So do the other terminals use the same contract as Indy, or do they have to start a new contract for each terminal? I have no idea how it all works, that is why I ask.
Thanks
When this contract is all said and done ,It will be brought to to our hall in Indy we will talk it over very hard.
Look at what it's all about MAKE sure we r ALL covered in this ,,than it will be made a NATIONAL CONTRACT for all, after we vote it in ,,it will have a CARD CHECK IN IT for the rest of the COMPANY is what I understand also. This contract must be the best of the best for all NOT JUST INDY..:1036316054:

one contract(with supplements as needed per local conditions) one solution for all... `Indy contract` is the DNA contract.......
Yes u r rite, they r making a contract that will be for Indy, but it will be a national contract once we vote it in,,than every terminal will have local cartage things they will have to work out from this master contract, every barn will have differant things they need to update to fit their barn.:1036316054:

Thanx for the update. I really appreciate any news. I will share with people at my terminal. We are behind you guys all the way. Keep the faith.
THXS for ur strong support for us in INDY. I tell the guys at Indy all the time this has got to be for ALL OF US not just INDY, The guys r strong in Indy we believe in what we r doing..IT"S FOR ALL OF US..:smilie_132: :funky:

First let me say thank you for all you are doing for us. Most of us in New England can't wait. I know who Ken H is. Who are Mike M and Jim M and what are their functions?
Jim M is the HR guy from UPS that is doing the chairing of the meeting from what I have been told. Mike M is Gorden's side kick from richmond. U know MR. anti union..:hysterical:

Skeeter, We never struck because we thought it would be a fun thing to do. The atmosphere is much different now than even in 1994. Just because there is more co-operation between the parties than there used to be doesn't mean the Companies dominate us....or that we dominate them. I see your point but I think you tend to think that the ball is entirely in the Companies court. Nobody ever said we won't strike if we had to....just that the Companies probably won't push us that far as it would be a disaster for them as much as us.
Yes thats 100% correct. we all loose if we strike. No body likes a strike but some times u have to .:1036316054:

it is not a negiotation it is a begging contest.
the union begs for a contract and ups says not now. do you think they are going to negiotate a contract for indy before they do the ups contract, think again driver....I would not hold my breath too long, purple is not that attractive of a color.

it is not a negiotation it is a begging contest.
the union begs for a contract and ups says not now. do you think they are going to negiotate a contract for indy before they do the ups contract, think again driver....I would not hold my breath too long, purple is not that attractive of a color.
Ok driver just how much do u know about what is going on,,I'm all ears,,

Don't worry about weidiot, just-me.
All of us regular UPS Freight posters are used to his negative ideas.

If he ever posts anything positive,I will have to pinch myself to see if I'm awake,or just dreaming?

But on this contract that is being bargained,am I correct that this is just the contract language?

The main contract language has to be agreed on by all parties envolved,if its excepted.
It then goes to the regional locals for local supplments to be added.
After that it has to be agreed on by UPS our parent company.

The last thing is the agreement for all economic issues,wages,and benefits.
Well am I right,or way off in my thinking?