XPO | New Driver Pay Package

:violin:[QUOTE"

Are you thinking that they'd cut this accrual rate sooner than 2017? I read some where on this forum that one of our guys was discussing CNW's very generous PTO package w/ an XPO sales guy. The outcome of that discussion was that the XPO guy wanted a change. He wanted XPO to step up it's game and adopt CNW's current PTO package. Think that will happen? Probably not...most likely CNW's package will be diminished. But let's hope not.=boomer55, post: 1014750, member: 34966"]did they also anything about the changes for vacation, heard that the senior guys will not be happy, thats all he said[/QUOTE]

Really B55? Are you saying that there is info floating around that seniors guys' PTO accrual rates will be diminished from what they currently are? I thought that they were suppose to keep everything, PTO accrual rates included, in place through 2016 and then starting in 2017 possibly change things. If that's so, then the CWF-Con-way Freight Personnel Policies and Procedures,(Employee Handbook),section p.433' Paid Time Off', will have to be drastically altered. As it reads now, guys from 1 to 8 years of service will be able to accrue 120 hours a year, ( 3 weeks of PTO's). Guys w/ 9 to 14 years... 160 hours a year, ( 4 weeks of PTO's); guys w/ 15 to 19 years... 200 hours a year,(5 weeks of PTOs), guys w/ 20 to 24 years... 240 hours a year,(6 weeks of PTOs); and guys w/ 25 or more years reaching the max of 280 hours a year, (7 weeks of PTOs).

new driver pay package sounds like it refers to new drivers, should be called 2016 driver pay package. becareful of the wording gentlemen.

i could see the PTO maxing at 3 wks and nothing more, with maybe a quicker way to max the 3 wks for newbies. seems like the industry does that with pay and bennies, usually 3 yrs you max everything.

I heard today from a reliable source that our pay raise will be between 5-7%, will find out soon. Nothing getting cut like vacations

WK, thanks for all the info, TM here still keeping everyone in the dark, claims he contacted other TM but can't confirm anything untill it comes down from XPO. I call complete BS on him!

WK, thanks for all the info, TM here still keeping everyone in the dark, claims he contacted other TM but can't confirm anything untill it comes down from XPO. I call complete BS on him!
Your TM called that TM and won't confirm what is hanging on the driver information board, that is bad

I know there is a lot of guys on here that are very anti union, but it sure is nice being able to vote on what they offer you.....just saying.
I'm not anti or pro union. I'm more along the lines of "What works best" - With that said Truckingboards has been over this topic a million times. Why do you keep coming on here just to go over the same thing over and over again , knowing that this has been thoroughly covered in dozens of threads and thousands of posts? Are you just looking for a reaction or do you really have no idea of the pros and cons of the different sides of this topic?

There are WHOLE threads dedicated to union versus non-union , why not go there with this topic?

We heard 2%-5% raise. Hard to believe anything right now. One group says it will be horrible the other group says it's amazing.

Don't nobody actually know :::shit:::.
This thread is comical.
I'd recommend getting on the CB and asking a J.B. Hunt, Schneider, or Werner driver what XPO's new driver pay package is........it would be just about as accurate.
:biglaugh: