Yellow | new trucks all the yrc guys r waiving

I was fortunate enough to get a couple spare pins. One for the hole closest to the cab and one just in case!

The pry bars got pretty hard to find in the later years, though I still use one to change tires with.......................

was the roadway terminal @ 123 Orion Dr Colchester, VT. if it was its now a new penn barn. i've been there once

I would have to research that. The Roadway Term was on a cul-de-sac. We used the Hampton Inn, just passed the Hampton, you turned right and it was down behind one of those Gigunta discount stores. I believe it was a Burlington address. It was no more than 2-2.5 miles off I-89.

we have yellow ones 2. all the yellow ones are based out of south kearny nj. after super storm sandy the kearny barn was flooded out, we lost most of our trucks. so yrc gave them a deal, there are about 30 yellow trucks and 10 roadway trucks. the roadway trucks r painted orange n blue

We lost 40 tractors in Kearny, water up to the second floor of offices. The female guard had to be rescued off the roof by the KFD.

I was wondering if someone was going to catch that one...:popcorn:

He's prone to exaggeration at times,...you know to make a point. The trucks log approx. 1 million every 7 yrs. The 2008's are coming up on 900,000.
-1,000,000. 165,000 for the new Freight Shakers and counting, 300,000 plus for the white Volvo's and counting. The Yellow and Roadway Volvo's 05's, 06's and 07's around 1.1- 1.4 mil. accordingly.

He's prone to exaggeration at times,...you know to make a point. The trucks log approx. 1 million every 7 yrs. The 2008's are coming up on 900,000.
-1,000,000. 165,000 for the new Freight Shakers and counting, 300,000 plus for the white Volvo's and counting. The Yellow and Roadway Volvo's 05's, 06's and 07's around 1.1- 1.4 mil. accordingly.

Heck, I should not complain then. My assigned 2000 yellow Volvo tandem only has 1.4 million on it if the speedo is right!!!! Scares you a little though when the check engine light comes on, then the low oil pressure stop light, and warning beeper start going.......you just stop at first chance, shut it off, and restart it, and keep on going. Been doing that for a year or so$$$$

Heck, I should not complain then. My assigned 2000 yellow Volvo tandem only has 1.4 million on it if the speedo is right!!!! Scares you a little though when the check engine light comes on, then the low oil pressure stop light, and warning beeper start going.......you just stop at first chance, shut it off, and restart it, and keep on going. Been doing that for a year or so$$$$

check fluids, maybe bad sensors.

Thank you brother for that, it is like me saying "did anyone lose a wallet with a $100-?" Its a good way to really get peoples attention. Haven't met a driver yet that doesn't stretches the truth. You gotta have a sense humor to keep working here.
"Nice observatory skills fellas"

It was suppose to have a stop to prevent that, the 5th wheel falling off the front of a Jiff when the leg was not locked was the bigger issue :)
I remember the stop on the front of the frame, but doing a conversion to hook a rail box we used to slide that fifth wheel so the end set of pinholes were off the frame so there wouldn't be any turning issues when hooked. Didn't know that the first time I did one, cause it wouldn't slide or it was bent. Had all the pins out and the unit in high gear reverse and slammed the brakes and had a "Oh ****" moment when it slid off onto the ground. Had to get a forklift off the dock to pick it up and lost 2 hours playing with it to get it right. What made it worse was it was raining and I couldn't get the forklift back up ramp cause it was to slick to go up the ramp.

Any one in need of a Buffalo Bar we still have a couple here in good condition:17142:

It's not all that uncommon, Sensor, wiring or ECM will be the root cause. If it's a ECM they won't want to spend the $2600 on a replacement if it still runs...................

It was suppose to have a stop to prevent that, the 5th wheel falling off the front of a Jiff when the leg was not locked was the bigger issue :)

Don't ask how I know this but if you got 1 step ahead of yourself trying to save time and FORGOT to leave a pin in the plate when converting to a tandem with a jiff with brakes not properly adjusted or uneven application it would turn sideways before it locked into the pintle hook on the cross member. If the leg didn't drop down when you pulled out to straighten out the only thing stopping the plate from sliding off the front was the air line elbows. Again, don't ask how I know this.:poster_oops::duh:

I like it. It could be worse, it could be white. It's got personality. I'd love to drive it, but then I like beater old pickups too.

Yeah. And I would like to drive the 78 RB, with the V-6 screamer in it that I started here with again!!!!!!!!!! Naw. I will just stick with the 92 Chevy Astro van with 256,000 on it $$$$