TForce | New Trucks

I don't understand how anyone would want to be a safety trainer. I am 100% for safety. But when you see the daily preaching of safety and then it ends there. I can see why drivers want to get involved, But when they see that this program is just a talk show, From what I have seen, They want out. How can anyone take pride or seriousness in this imaginary safety program? I hope some day that they will back up there safety speaches with the tools and the common sence needed to actually be considerd safe.

I don't understand how anyone would want to be a safety trainer. I am 100% for safety. But when you see the daily preaching of safety and then it ends there. I can see why drivers want to get involved, But when they see that this program is just a talk show, From what I have seen, They want out. How can anyone take pride or seriousness in this imaginary safety program? I hope some day that they will back up there safety speaches with the tools and the common sence needed to actually be considerd safe.

From what I have seen it is real serious....Its just going to take time to get all the right things out there to be consistant......And I agree, if it is just an FYI thing I don't want to do it....Whats the point????? I have had 2 situations already, in 2 weeks, and they were promptly handled.....I think it is going to be a challenge to get all the regional safety people on the same page and being consistant....I'll let you know as we go.....

You know something, I feel the same as you about the hole thing.

It is pretty hard to be sincere about nothing, we have the same problem here in the north, alot consider the saftey committee a joke and everything that surround it....

You know something, I feel the same as you about the hole thing.

It is pretty hard to be sincere about nothing, we have the same problem here in the north, alot consider the saftey committee a joke and everything that surround it....

Hey they VISION is still in tact!!! so give it a chance and who knows maybe in 10 years they will actually mean something.....And this will be something to have to deal with....BUT.... it is just like all the rest of this stuff....Subject to who is putting the energy in it.

Hey they VISION is still in tact!!! so give it a chance and who knows maybe in 10 years they will actually mean something.....And this will be something to have to deal with....BUT.... it is just like all the rest of this stuff....Subject to who is putting the energy in it.

The vision:puke: :puke: I will never be the same now.....

The vision:puke: :puke: I will never be the same now.....

Oh driver, look at the sunny side....what else we got to do.....Don't worry I am still far from " YEAH COMPANY!!!" .....Screw'em get the HORSES, fire everyone and they all suck A$$!!!!!!! There I just hope that will help you feel better........We gone

Oh driver, look at the sunny side....what else we got to do.....Don't worry I am still far from " YEAH COMPANY!!!" .....Screw'em get the HORSES, fire everyone and they all suck A$$!!!!!!! There I just hope that will help you feel better........We gone

YOU IS MYIN HERO.:funky: :funky:

So how far is 200 new trucks going to go.....Can't see them making it much past Richmond......Or was that last years purchases in the Over the Road company feel good rag......?

Last year's GT. Heard a rumor that they are going to be getting both city and road equipment this year. No actual numbers though.

Last year's GT. Heard a rumor that they are going to be getting both city and road equipment this year. No actual numbers though.

City equiptment???

As long as I have been here they have never bought city equiptment other than trailers. Tractors have always been road hand me downs. Allthough this year I heard that with every hand me down will come two brand new rolls of duct tape. One brown & One gray.:biglaugh: