XPO | nna and the teamsters

goodmorning nna employees, its time to put on your big boy pants. you have two choices, #1 accept what the company offers and stop crying about it or #2 look at the teamsters for help. hell at least keep an open mind and listen to what they have to offer before you make a decision. get informed decide for yourself if your prounion or not. don't take someone elses word

I bet if subservice is eliminated, say hello to a clerk at the hotel everyday. You will be gone all week. Possible or not?
friends at ups frt run teams,are home EVERY WEEKEND and 3 nights a week,OH AND MAKE $95,000 a yr,i know when detter was here he said he invisioned us running that way,now it's sub-service,and they eliminated sleepers and even passenger seats,hmmmmm............wonder why

run down to the union hall yelling "Go Teamsters" and ask them what are the odds of negotiating one contract covering all of this company's locations. I'll wait here for your answer.
wow...that's the first decent point you made,although it sounds good guys for equal pay in all regions,cost of living does play a factor,i know in the northeast cnw is $23,55 toprate,fed-ex is $24.88,in the south cnw is about $2.00 less,but fdx is also about $2.00, less but still higher than cnw,hopefully that made sense,in other words IN ALL CON-WAY REGIONS WE DESERVE A MINIMUM OF $1.30 RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A contract would be for all sc. What would be the point of different contracts .
i agree ltl10, one contract for all. the NATIONAL MASTER FREIGHT AGREEMENT i believe is what we should be looking at for a contract. this way we would fellow the same rules as abf and yrc. and we would have the backing of abf and yrc employees. the employees of all three companys would stand together as teamster brothers and sisters

i agree ltl10, one contract for all. the NATIONAL MASTER FREIGHT AGREEMENT i believe is what we should be looking at for a contract. this way we would fellow the same rules as abf and yrc. and we would have the backing of abf and yrc employees. the employees of all three companys would stand together as teamster brothers and sisters
Then we wouldn't be able to compet with even fdx or OD. They would take all the freight. We would have our mass lay-off. I'm not worried, I've got plenty of seniority. I would be able to work all the hours I want And be paid o/t after 8. Oh man, I can't wait. I'm going to start thinking like you other guys. Like I said, I won't be laid-off, I'm going to just worry about myself, and not anybody else.. is that the way it's done? Is that the way a person with a self-serving agenda thinks??

Then we wouldn't be able to compet with even fdx or OD. They would take all the freight. We would have our mass lay-off. I'm not worried, I've got plenty of seniority. I would be able to work all the hours I want And be paid o/t after 8. Oh man, I can't wait. I'm going to start thinking like you other guys. Like I said, I won't be laid-off, I'm going to just worry about myself, and not anybody else.. is that the way it's done? Is that the way a person with a self-serving agenda thinks??
Sure why not, that bottom guy would rat you out the a race track minute for your slot. Worry about the job you do, cover your a$$ and make it home safe. Also remember that kool aid and vodka make a great summer time sipper.

Has management not been self serving treating individuals badly? In times of economic stress some of your benefits could be suspended or 1-2 be cut out. They have used this situation to their advantage and cut EVERYTHING. the only thing left is expensive insurance that will be cut off in 2014. If I were self serving, only my benefits would have been taken. You can lay down, lose it all and work for $10 an hour when they get that too. I'll take a chance.

just dont care anymore....

Has management not been self serving treating individuals badly? In times of economic stress some of your benefits could be suspended or 1-2 be cut out. They have used this situation to their advantage and cut EVERYTHING. the only thing left is expensive insurance that will be cut off in 2014. If I were self serving, only my benefits would have been taken. You can lay down, lose it all and work for $10 an hour when they get that too. I'll take a chance.

OMG, not another one of those $10/hr. conspiracy theorists??

Sure why not, that bottom guy would rat you out the a race track minute for your slot. Worry about the job you do, cover your a$$ and make it home safe. Also remember that kool aid and vodka make a great summer time sipper.

Hey, we need a great summer time sipper right now. lol

Not gonna argue, but the fact is that everything else is correct so where does the "theory" come in?

Just trying to "lighten" the mood. I only pointed out the 10/hr. thing. I know you are only trying to make a point.

We all look at things differently. Yeah, let's don't argue. It's too hot.

A contract would be for all sc. What would be the point of different contracts .
i agree one contract for all,just posting a fact,fed-ex pays different in differing regions,i don't know about ups or abf, i know fed-ex isn't union,have friends at ups frt they love it,sign the cards boys,let's GETRDONE

tired of looking over your shoulder wondering where the next loi is coming from. wondering if you are going to be the next one out of a job over b.s then do something about it, call the hall, go to a meeting, sign a card. we need job protection . we need the teamsters in nashville. enough is enough we need a third party to stand up to management for our rights !!!