TForce | Pay Rumor

Apostolic said:
I think the only way a road driver can use senority to take over a P & d driving spot.
Is if his road run is done away with,permentanly

The way it works is if a road run is eliminated the road driver can bump someone below him on the line board not P&D because it is two different seniority boards.

If there is a lay off then that person goes by company seniority. If he can't bump on to the line board then he bumps on to the P&D board. Or his other option is to quit.

So you are right Ap as usual.

webidiot said:
dream on driver....you will get what they give you and like it.......

You can dream on to webidiot and take what your teamsters can get for you and like it. By the way which is quite a bit below our pay. So I would say so far Overnite and UPS has done better for us than you teamsters have done for you while you guys were Motor Cargo. So give me a brake.:wacko:

P.S. Even the rest of MC was making more than you guys. But you had your contract and job protection. It's almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Skeeter said:
You can dream on to webidiot and take what your teamsters can get for you and like it. By the way which is quite a bit below our pay. So I would say so far Overnite and UPS has done better for us than you teamsters have done for you while you guys were Motor Cargo. So give me a brake.:wacko:

P.S. Even the rest of MC was making more than you guys. But you had your contract and job protection. It's almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.
Skeeter,
That was the childlike hatred that the former O bosses........and, if remember right, the big dog has been politely shown the door and the #2 won't be far behind. They just didn't want to shock you guys by getting rid of both of them at once.

UPS won't go out of their way to **** off the Teamsters like that. They're not babies.....they're businessmen.

stldude44 said:
Skeeter,
That was the childlike hatred that the former O bosses........and, if remember right, the big dog has been politely shown the door and the #2 won't be far behind. They just didn't want to shock you guys by getting rid of both of them at once.

UPS won't go out of their way to **** off the Teamsters like that. They're not babies.....they're businessmen.

It is no big surprise it is usually happens after a buy out. I personally want to see all new blood at the top.

So there's no shock here.:Banane01:

stldude44 said:
Skeeter,

What in the world are you trying to say? Child like hatred??? What is that suppose to mean?

Skeeter said:
What in the world are you trying to say? Child like hatred??? What is that suppose to mean?
The way that the Brass acted towards the organization of the former O..........like little children. MC is a perfect example. We'll show em'.......we'll pay those who don't want the Union more just to spite those who do........childlike.

stldude44 said:
The way that the Brass acted towards the organization of the former O..........like little children. MC is a perfect example. We'll show em'.......we'll pay those who don't want the Union more just to spite those who do........childlike.

Not necessarily stupid,,, smart, they still have control over the company, and the union does'nt , but i agree with the childlike action's.

O has been feeding you a pile of crap about mc union we are not underpaid and I get paid for everything I do and I will compare my check to yours anytime....your the one that has to work local and work the dock not me...get a life there is a reason we have been in the union and a reason why O wants us out...

the problem is that O said they were paying the Motor Cargo union drivers less and you fell for it you are the one that stands around all night for nothing if it was such a good deal we would have gotten out of the union, one thing you do forget is the the real union members do not discuss union business with non union members....If your pay scale and benefits were so good we would not be in the union....
I am a driver with protect seniority what about you? Had your run cut lately by a gypo, I would stick with the nonunion side if I were you, you love the company so much and great things are coming to those who wait...HA!HA!HA! I've got some swamp land in Nevada I will sell you cheap it has gold on it.

webidiot said:
the problem is that O said they were paying the Motor Cargo union drivers less and you fell for it you are the one that stands around all night for nothing if it was such a good deal we would have gotten out of the union, one thing you do forget is the the real union members do not discuss union business with non union members....If your pay scale and benefits were so good we would not be in the union....
I am a driver with protect seniority what about you? Had your run cut lately by a gypo, I would stick with the nonunion side if I were you, you love the company so much and great things are coming to those who wait...HA!HA!HA! I've got some swamp land in Nevada I will sell you cheap it has gold on it.
I always wanted to talk to someone from MC that had the union. Are you guys part fo the NMFA? Not to be nosie but what do you guys get paid? or How?

Browne1 said:
I always wanted to talk to someone from MC that had the union. Are you guys part fo the NMFA? Not to be nosie but what do you guys get paid? or How?

He won't tell you because he knows it's less.

You know webidiot, your always ribbing us non-union types for being in love with UPS Freight.
You go,on,and on about how great you have it being a Teamster.

With the way you treat everyone that isn't a Teamster you sound to me more like a union organizer than someone that works in the Trucking Industry.

I don't know if you've ever posted who you work for?
If you did I must of missed it.
Please post the name of your company again if you dare.

webidiot said:

Are you mad!!!!!? Sounds it to me, and who said we like verything about our new co. There are somethings I like and other's I do not , who say's joining the union will be the ultimate fix? all though I am pro union, awnser that question. You mean to tell me you do not like MC? and you are union? why are you there if you hate it so much?

So Accelerator your saying that webidiot works for the former Motor Cargo?
That means he's working on that famous paper contract.
With that in mind,I can't understand why he's always on our case,when he's not a real NMFA Teamster?

I find that kind of funny myself.
What do you get with a paper contract?

All my years as a real NMFA Teamster I never knew what a paper contract was?

I think it just means you get to pay monthly dues to the IBT to say your a Teamster.
Does that sound right to you webidiot?
If not do pray tell me what does it mean to you?
Thanks for sharing webidiot,my posting friend,and as it turns out if your a MC guy,than your also one of my UPS Freight co-workers.
Now don't that beat all?

Apostolic said:
With that in mind,I can't understand why he's always on our case,when he's not a real NMFA Teamster?

I think it just means you get to pay monthly dues to the IBT to say your a Teamster.
Thanks for sharing webidiot,my posting friend,and as it turns out if your a MC guy,than your also one of my UPS Freight co-workers.
Now don't that beat all?

Yes, AP he is or was a former MC driver. In my book he ought to get on his knees and thank GOD Overnite bought them and UPS bought us.:Banger-Cow:

Accelerator said:
Are you mad!!!!!? Sounds it to me, and who said we like verything about our new co. There are somethings I like and other's I do not , who say's joining the union will be the ultimate fix? all though I am pro union, awnser that question. You mean to tell me you do not like MC? and you are union? why are you there if you hate it so much?

Some people think being union will solve all their problems. Ever listen to a couple of union drivers. There are going to be things we are going to like and dislike no matter if you are union or nonunion.

I say if it comes to a vote people better vote union or nonunion for the right reasons.

You know Skeeter I'm always thanking God for my job at UPS Freight.
Back in the days after deregulation of LTL Trucking you never knew who to go to work for?
The saying here today gone tomorow,thats just how the Teamster union LTL Trucking Industry was.
Yes sir its a total blessing from God to have been able to be employeed by UPS in any form as they are one of the most secured companies in this whole wide world.
I'm not in love with my job,but I love God for allowing me to an Apostolic at a UPS company.

Skeeter said:
Some people think being union will solve all their problems. Ever listen to a couple of union drivers. There are going to be things we are going to like and dislike no matter if you are union or nonunion.

I say if it comes to a vote people better vote union or nonunion for the right reasons.

No matter what we hash out in these forum's that is the most honest statement anybody could ask for!!!!! Thanx skeeter.

Apostolic said:
You know Skeeter I'm always thanking God for my job at UPS Freight.
Back in the days after deregulation of LTL Trucking you never knew who to go to work for?
The saying here today gone tomorow,thats just how the Teamster union LTL Trucking Industry was.
Yes sir its a total blessing from God to have been able to be employeed by UPS in any form as they are one of the most secured companies in this whole wide world.
I'm not in love with my job,but I love God for allowing me to an Apostolic at a UPS company.

I agree with what he said. :Banger-Cow:

Apostolic said:

Now don't that beat all?

Appearently so. and a white paper contract is a contract in it's infancy, just started ,newborn, although the end result is probably the same as you explained above..