XPO | Simple math for us simple minded

you are such a dishonest person.they stole the vacation in the middle of the year and didn't pay us for it.if you're a driver,DOUBT IT.it wasn't a "carryover"situation at the end of the year.IF you're a driver you would know that you started january with a BANKED VACATION that was previously earned.they started the "earn as you go"and stole the vacation that was previously banked.you can't be that THICK.you just try to fool people,why,i will find out

I can't believe we still... ahhh.. never mind

they changed our vacation policy. If something is stolen from you, you no longer posses it. Your current and future rate of accurement has not changed. I am not missing any time off that my seniority has created for me. I have lost nothing. Our company, our industry, other companies in other industries have also transitioned from traditional time off (TTO) to paid time off (PTO). The complaint should be focused on how they made the transition. They could have done a better job and could have created a more user-friendly conversion program.

Once again for those who want to understand more on this from outside of our box do the research... google "TTO vs PTO". And I offer the following links
Paid time off - BizTimes
'Paid time off' plans have many workers rejoicing - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

"stolen vacation" is all about emotions. Changed vacation can be the subject of a common-sense conversation. The argument could be made to reduce the amount of negative PTO days to five for the first year, and to then eliminate them completely twelve months later. The important task of the employee is to better understand their need to manage the responsibilities that used to managed by the company, i.e., PTO days, retirement choices, and medical choices.

Nothing that was put into your "bank" was taken out. Once there, it was/is yours. Did you ever go see the wizard for that brain?
do you know what the truth is,why lie about things that everybody knows happened,that is so STUPID it's not funny.yes,we all get paid when we leave the company for any vacation not taken and banked,THAT IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SUBJECT.everybody knows when we went from earned to "earn as you go" we weren't paid for what was previously earned.why LIE about stuff you just make yourself look like a fool.20,000 employees know we got our vacation stolen without reimbursement,if you got paid then please post your check from approximately september of 2008 when they changed the policy,you can't do it you lie.20,000 employees know our medical rates yet you try to tell them they are different,STUPID.20,000EMPLOYEES KNOW OUR PAY WAS CUT FOR 2 1/2 YEARS AND ARE NOW AT THE RATES OF 3 YEARS AGO,big deal,just sit back and think,stop lookin like a fool

I can't believe we still... ahhh.. never mind

they changed our vacation policy. If something is stolen from you, you no longer posses it. Your current and future rate of accurement has not changed. I am not missing any time off that my seniority has created for me. I have lost nothing. Our company, our industry, other companies in other industries have also transitioned from traditional time off (TTO) to paid time off (PTO). The complaint should be focused on how they made the transition. They could have done a better job and could have created a more user-friendly conversion program.

Once again for those who want to understand more on this from outside of our box do the research... google "TTO vs PTO". And I offer the following links
Paid time off - BizTimes
'Paid time off' plans have many workers rejoicing - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

"stolen vacation" is all about emotions. Changed vacation can be the subject of a common-sense conversation. The argument could be made to reduce the amount of negative PTO days to five for the first year, and to then eliminate them completely twelve months later. The important task of the employee is to better understand their need to manage the responsibilities that used to managed by the company, i.e., PTO days, retirement choices, and medical choices.
very good,if something is stolen from you you no longer posess it,3 years ago they changed the policy to pto or "earn as you go,we weren'
t paid for time earned and banked,every employee knows this,yet you and your buddy try to tell them otherwise,you really think people will believe you,that's MORONIC.we all worked here for the first year and change with,NO VACATION,we accrued it and every january starting your second full year that was already BANKED,EARNED,ETC,when they changed the policy we weren't paid for that time.post your check liar,your so good at copy and paste that should be easy for you.you can't.it's so stupid to try to fool 20,000 co-workers that know what happened.our scm even admits it "vanished"our hr guy admits it,everybody knows,stop actin the fool.that being said i'm over the "stolen vacation" issue,it's over don't really care anymore i always have time and never went negative

very good,if something is stolen from you you no longer posess it,3 years ago they changed the policy to pto or "earn as you go,we weren'
t paid for time earned and banked,every employee knows this,yet you and your buddy try to tell them otherwise,you really think people will believe you,that's MORONIC.we all worked here for the first year and change with,NO VACATION,we accrued it and every january starting your second full year that was already BANKED,EARNED,ETC,when they changed the policy we weren't paid for that time.post your check liar,your so good at copy and paste that should be easy for you.you can't.it's so stupid to try to fool 20,000 co-workers that know what happened.our scm even admits it "vanished"our hr guy admits it,everybody knows,stop actin the fool.that being said i'm over the "stolen vacation" issue,it's over don't really care anymore i always have time and never went negative

I don't quite understand this stolen vacation thing that gets everyone panties in a wad. There was a change yes and the only time you will actually see a monetary difference is when you leave the company. Then and only then have you actually lost any vacation time. So veteran drivers close to retirement can be mad but anyone who still has 15-30+ more years to work won't even remember the lost vacation time.

I don't quite understand this stolen vacation thing that gets everyone panties in a wad. There was a change yes and the only time you will actually see a monetary difference is when you leave the company. Then and only then have you actually lost any vacation time. So veteran drivers close to retirement can be mad but anyone who still has 15-30+ more years to work won't even remember the lost vacation time.

The bottom line is, I had 4 weeks saved up, and they disappeared. We were told we weren't losing anything, that it was just an accounting thing. Then, when it became apparent we saw through that, they said yes, you're losing it, but it won't affect you until retirement, because we'll let you go negative. Then, they said we can't go negative.

very good,if something is stolen from you you no longer posess it,3 years ago they changed the policy to pto or "earn as you go,we weren't paid for time earned and banked,every employee knows this,yet you and your buddy try to tell them otherwise,you really think people will believe you,that's MORONIC.we all worked here for the first year and change with,NO VACATION,we accrued it and every january starting your second full year that was already BANKED,EARNED,ETC,when they changed the policy we weren't paid for that time.post your check liar,your so good at copy and paste that should be easy for you.you can't.it's so stupid to try to fool 20,000 co-workers that know what happened.our scm even admits it "vanished"our hr guy admits it,everybody knows,stop actin the fool.that being said i'm over the "stolen vacation" issue,it's over don't really care anymore i always have time and never went negative

OK, I am going to put $100 a month in the bank this year for you. Starting next year on January 1st you can take some of that $1200 out for your own use. $1000 (vacation) is for whatever you wish and $200 (sick days) is your rainy day fund. Everybody will get the $200 and the longer you work for me the larger that $1000 will become. Sound fair to you? And this continues over and over again.

OK, it's the first quarter of the year and I have some concerns about my finances and the future. And I've heard about this new system of accounting (PTO) that will make keeping track of all this money easier. So I am going to stop putting money in for next year starting with this next quarter. So for the next twelve months, the second, third, and fourth quarter of this year, and the first quarter of next, the standard $1200 has been banked and will be available. But this change in process will draw the amount down because you will be pulling money out but I will not be putting any back in.

OK, next year gets here and you have a fourth of the money left ($300). Starting in the second quarter I will put $23.00 a week (23.07 x 39 weeks = $900) in for you and you can manage it yourself. I know this is a big change so to begin with I'll spot you a little from time to time if you use more than what is in your bank. But you will need to start putting a little back because I won't be able to continue to allow you to overdraw your money. And we are not going to separate the rainy day money out any longer so you will need to be a little disciplined in not spending all of the $1200 on yourself. Remember you should always keep a rainy day fund (money for sick days) and allow it to build up over your years with the company.

And because you now earn as you go, you won't need to work through a quarter or finish the year to get the maximum value for time worked when you decide to leave the company.

OK here comes the tough question Sparky, where in this have I stolen $1200 dollars from you? And where in this scenario have you not had the total sum of $1200 in an account over a twelve month period?

man ya gotta love spellcheck. The first question it asks me is if I want to ignore slimestones.

The bottom line is, I had 4 weeks saved up, and they disappeared. We were told we weren't losing anything, that it was just an accounting thing. Then, when it became apparent we saw through that, they said yes, you're losing it, but it won't affect you until retirement, because we'll let you go negative. Then, they said we can't go negative.
You still only lose 1 years vacation which you only see when you retire, quit or get fired. So unless any of those are coming up it shouldn't be a big deal. And just so theres no confusion we took the same vacation changed drivers did.

You still only lose 1 years vacation which you only see when you retire, quit or get fired. So unless any of those are coming up it shouldn't be a big deal. And just so theres no confusion we took the same vacation changed drivers did.

4 weeks pay is a big deal for me. What would be a big deal for you? 7 weeks? 10 weeks? 1 year?

And being lied to was the worst part, if everyone was upfront from the start, it would be forgotten about already.

I have 22 years and my anniversary date is in April. When I hit my twenty I started earning more time off immediately not that next January. So the same year I had an extra 4 days of PTO available. The banked vacation of the old system and a years vacation waiting for you upon retirement became obsolete with the conversion to PTO.

I've seen guys burn vacation time in December just to get to January to get every dime of vacation owed to them by completing the quarter. Why? Now you pick a day to retire and the company has nothing of yours to hold you up. The day I retire I walk away with all of my earned time off. No finishing the quarter, no waiting.

4 weeks pay is a big deal for me. What would be a big deal for you? 7 weeks? 10 weeks? 1 year?

And being lied to was the worst part, if everyone was upfront from the start, it would be forgotten about already.

I have so long to go before retirement(I'm in my 30s) it will be an after though by then.

yes we "lost" a years vacation,which equals a years VACATION PAY.plain and simple.from approximately $2000-$4000,if you weren't here 4 years ago it didn't effect you.sorry i don't like thousands of dollars STOLEN from me,

OK, I am going to put $100 a month in the bank this year for you. Starting next year on January 1st you can take some of that $1200 out for your own use. $1000 (vacation) is for whatever you wish and $200 (sick days) is your rainy day fund. Everybody will get the $200 and the longer you work for me the larger that $1000 will become. Sound fair to you? And this continues over and over again.

OK, it's the first quarter of the year and I have some concerns about my finances and the future. And I've heard about this new system of accounting (PTO) that will make keeping track of all this money easier. So I am going to stop putting money in for next year starting with this next quarter. So for the next twelve months, the second, third, and fourth quarter of this year, and the first quarter of next, the standard $1200 has been banked and will be available. But this change in process will draw the amount down because you will be pulling money out but I will not be putting any back in.

OK, next year gets here and you have a fourth of the money left ($300). Starting in the second quarter I will put $23.00 a week (23.07 x 39 weeks = $900) in for you and you can manage it yourself. I know this is a big change so to begin with I'll spot you a little from time to time if you use more than what is in your bank. But you will need to start putting a little back because I won't be able to continue to allow you to overdraw your money. And we are not going to separate the rainy day money out any longer so you will need to be a little disciplined in not spending all of the $1200 on yourself. Remember you should always keep a rainy day fund (money for sick days) and allow it to build up over your years with the company.

And because you now earn as you go, you won't need to work through a quarter or finish the year to get the maximum value for time worked when you decide to leave the company.

OK here comes the tough question Sparky, where in this have I stolen $1200 dollars from you? And where in this scenario have you not had the total sum of $1200 in an account over a twelve month period?

man ya gotta love spellcheck. The first question it asks me is if I want to ignore slimestones.
you sir are BRAINLESS,but i'm glad you brought up your STUPID scenerio,maybe you can follow along.i know you won't because like i said you are brainless......we all started working here with NO VACATION.vacation was accrued through the first approximately year and a half.say $100 amonth.now starting your second full year your EARNED VACATION is ALREADY IN THE BANK FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when they changed the policy NOBODY GOT PAID FOR WHAT WAS BANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they(management)admit it ,but your to dense to understand?mr. copy and paste,very easy,show me where you got paid for your previously banked vacation 3 years ago,like i said 20,000 employees know you're wrong yet you argue the point,braindead

you sir are BRAINLESS,but i'm glad you brought up your STUPID scenerio,maybe you can follow along.i know you won't because like i said you are brainless......we all started working here with NO VACATION.vacation was accrued through the first approximately year and a half.say $100 amonth.now starting your second full year your EARNED VACATION is ALREADY IN THE BANK FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when they changed the policy NOBODY GOT PAID FOR WHAT WAS BANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they(management)admit it ,but your to dense to understand?mr. copy and paste,very easy,show me where you got paid for your previously banked vacation 3 years ago,like i said 20,000 employees know you're wrong yet you argue the point,braindead

so I guess you don't want to answer my question, and you disagree with my opinion? Am I reading this right? Too tough of a question maybe.

alright, I'll copy and paste it again just in case you lost your place.

"OK here comes the tough question Sparky, where in this have I stolen $1200 dollars from you? And where in this scenario have you not had the total sum of $1200 in an account over a twelve month period?"

almost 23 years Junior... I think I have an understanding of things including vacations. Maybe you should stick with your other job, ya know the U thing. The more you and I talk the more I understand why someone needs to hold your hand. Maybe a Snickers would help. I can only think of one person when I start reading your posts

SnickersBrand's Channel - YouTube

so I guess you don't want to answer my question, and you disagree with my opinion? Am I reading this right? Too tough of a question maybe.

alright, I'll copy and paste it again just in case you lost your place.

"OK here comes the tough question Sparky, where in this have I stolen $1200 dollars from you? And where in this scenario have you not had the total sum of $1200 in an account over a twelve month period?"

almost 23 years Junior... I think I have an understanding of things including vacations. Maybe you should stick with your other job, ya know the U thing. The more you and I talk the more I understand why someone needs to hold your hand. Maybe a Snickers would help. I can only think of one person when I start reading your posts

SnickersBrand's Channel - YouTube
i just explained it to you ,guess you still don't understand,you are beyond help.go ask your scm what happened when they changed the policy sparkless.19,998 people realize they stole a yrs of vacation pay from us,yet you and your buddy keep denying it.i'm trying to help you mister,you're making a complete a$$ out of yourself and apparently you don't know it.that's right you read doug's 401k letter 3 times and still don't understand it.very easy show me when you got paid for your previously banked vacation,very easy,copy and paste it sparkless,you can't ,it didn't happen genius

i just explained it to you ,guess you still don't understand,you are beyond help.go ask your scm what happened when they changed the policy sparkless.19,998 people realize they stole a yrs of vacation pay from us,yet you and your buddy keep denying it.i'm trying to help you mister,you're making a complete a$$ out of yourself and apparently you don't know it.that's right you read doug's 401k letter 3 times and still don't understand it.very easy show me when you got paid for your previously banked vacation,very easy,copy and paste it sparkless,you can't ,it didn't happen genius
ps i heard you and beerfd share the rooster

Kind of weird that the people who say the vacation was stolen are the drivers. The ones who say it wasn't are management and the ones who suck them (beerfd). Looking like the revenue producers don't buy the company's bs, while the revenue eaters buy it hook line and sinker.