Yellow | Stand Proud Chicago!!!!!!

>Really? Your in New York and you heard from an agent that Chicago said F U to the rest of the YRC memebrs? I call BS! They said FU to the IBT reps, Flynn, johnson and the other knuckleheads that were there. Get your facts straight<

Yeah----REALLY! Straight from the IBT freight division heads pal. That's all they have to do is lie and stick it to the members right? That's what the TDU says right? I can tell you who but you know what-why don't you call yourself and they can lie to you too -right? You got your facts straight?
Yeah right!

And the IBT Division heads have never lied to you in the past, right? how about the 10% concession package. Remember? This is enough to save YRC. Funny now you have a local voting for the third time on a 2nd life saving concession package.

I have talked with many of freight drivers who attended these meetings and they have all told the IBT Division heads to go get F ed! Now if the IBT wants to spin to turn you against them, who makes out? The IBT, right?

Have you talked to any of these 705/710 members?

No = home and car loans not being paid if your kids are sick that's called cobra if you can afford it or welfare. Eating hot dogs and what ever aldi sells and cheap beer.....

Yes = your dose of yrc daily headache + your choice of beer.

Best of luck to everyone yes or no asprins don't work no more....

Stand Proud Chicago!
What does pride do for your mortgage or rent? Or your furnace? When they shut your heat off can you wrap it around you to keep you warm? Does it fill your belly when your hungry? How about your kids? Does your pride fill their bellies and keep them warm? News said their closing some kind of housing project in chicago, it's mighty cold to be on the waiting list for public housing. And it's cold to be in that long line at the soup kitchen.Better buy a warm jacket with your last paycheck for your kids to stand in that line with.
In Philly they stand around warming their hands with burning barrels..55 gallon drums with burning garbage wood and stuff.......better find one before their all taken.

Or you can go to that National Shrine of st.Jude in chicago...it's a place I've been sending prayer petitions to for months now for all of us....for this is a desperate case, and soften your hearts and open your minds and think about how foolish a &quot;no&quot; vote would be right now....not just for your families but the other 40,000 involved in your terribly heavy vote....
If you think you will just go to a non-union job and organise it after this. Think again. Most of them will want nothing to do with unions should you close the place down....
Unions are for making wages and living conditions better...not shutting places down...these are tough times.
2 million people lost their homes in the 1st 6 months of 2009..
unemployment rates are sky high...nobody will feel any sympathy. They will only see union guys as greedy fools..
Your fanfare on these boards right now will be gone next month and forget about you ...and you probably won't even be able to view how they thought you were so great because you won't be able to afford the computer bill and may have to pawn your computer
I hope your biggest mouthed big money rabblerousers out there have a big house for you to sleep in when they convince you to vote &quot;no&quot;.. I hope they have enough to feed you a nd your kids...Maybe their wives make good money?...They'll be gone and won't back you later...they'll probably be at the non-union job kissing up to the boss so they can keep their homes and kick you in the face as they do it. Or maybe they have good friends at another union job in town...but that friend will only be able to get them in...not all of you.

If you should vote &quot;no&quot; against the warnings of the union leaders and end up out on the streets immediately with the other bums,
be sure to get some spray paint and paint the word P-R-I-D-E...on the side of that burning barrel you may be warming your hands on...so that you can remember what pride got you. A barrel full of burning garbage for you to warm your hands on.....livin' life to the fullest.

Big headaches

No = home and car loans not being paid if your kids are sick that's called cobra if you can afford it or welfare. Eating hot dogs and what ever aldi sells and cheap beer.....

Yes = your dose of yrc daily headache + your choice of beer.

Best of luck to everyone yes or no asprins don't work no more....

Thanks, my little duckling for putting this mess in perspective. How 705/710 votes will effect many more people than just the employees of YRC. The fate of what remains of the unionized freight industry DOES hinge on this vote!!!:bye1:

No no no means no

What does pride do for your mortgage or rent? Or your furnace? When they shut your heat off can you wrap it around you to keep you warm? Does it fill your belly when your hungry? How about your kids? Does your pride fill their bellies and keep them warm? News said their closing some kind of housing project in chicago, it's mighty cold to be on the waiting list for public housing. And it's cold to be in that long line at the soup kitchen.Better buy a warm jacket with your last paycheck for your kids to stand in that line with.
In Philly they stand around warming their hands with burning barrels..55 gallon drums with burning garbage wood and stuff.......better find one before their all taken.

Or you can go to that National Shrine of st.Jude in chicago...it's a place I've been sending prayer petitions to for months now for all of us....for this is a desperate case, and soften your hearts and open your minds and think about how foolish a &quot;no&quot; vote would be right now....not just for your families but the other 40,000 involved in your terribly heavy vote....
If you think you will just go to a non-union job and organise it after this. Think again. Most of them will want nothing to do with unions should you close the place down....
Unions are for making wages and living conditions better...not shutting places down...these are tough times.
2 million people lost their homes in the 1st 6 months of 2009..
unemployment rates are sky high...nobody will feel any sympathy. They will only see union guys as greedy fools..
Your fanfare on these boards right now will be gone next month and forget about you ...and you probably won't even be able to view how they thought you were so great because you won't be able to afford the computer bill and may have to pawn your computer
I hope your biggest mouthed big money rabblerousers out there have a big house for you to sleep in when they convince you to vote &quot;no&quot;.. I hope they have enough to feed you a nd your kids...Maybe their wives make good money?...They'll be gone and won't back you later...they'll probably be at the non-union job kissing up to the boss so they can keep their homes and kick you in the face as they do it. Or maybe they have good friends at another union job in town...but that friend will only be able to get them in...not all of you.

NO means no so please stop with the tears you cry babies the co is going down with out any thing Chicago can do it's just your man Obamma wont bail us out so stop your crying and blame YRCW and Obamma not our brother's in Chicago they are the BEST of US they Have Ball's even the Woman there have Ball's not like the Cry Babies you all Have become so repent and realize your unemployment will run for 18 months be Happy I no I am ! But then again I have Big Ball's !

NO means no so please stop with the tears you cry babies the co is going down with out any thing Chicago can do it's just your man Obamma wont bail us out so stop your crying and blame YRCW and Obamma not our brother's in Chicago they are the BEST of US they Have Ball's even the Woman there have Ball's not like the Cry Babies you all Have become so repent and realize your unemployment will run for 18 months be Happy I no I am ! But then again I have Big Ball's !
Some dogs like to chase moving vehicles....sooner or later they get run over....what good are big balls.....and the idea that unemployment pay is better than a paycheck is ridiculous.. It's the mentality of a loser......Maybe somebody who places the ideal of big balls are better than common sense and brains should be collecting a state check...maybe one from ssi for being mentally unstable?
What is that in the picture? A motorcycle? What are ya gonna sell first? Your car or the bike? The conway guys might be looking to buy it after you go broke.

This place is at 3200 e. 91st st.....please go and clear your head...and for anybody that these have might been to heavy on:
St. Jude :

&quot;St. Jude is the Catholic patron saint of impossible causes. The National Shrine of St. Jude and the St. Jude League bring together hundreds of thousands devotees in a community of prayer and hope to our patron saint. We invite you to join us and send your prayers to St. Jude as he has proven to be a beacon of hope to those facing seemingly impossible trials and tribulations.&quot;

We all know it isn't the chicago Teamsters fault should we close as a result of the vote. But a choice has been laid on the table...by elected union officials..And they are suggesting that chicago votes &quot;yes&quot; to the concessions so we can all continue onwards even if it's just for a few more paychecks...Stand in solidarity chicago and vote yes...stand with the other 40,000 or so who have already voted for that chance....Stand alone and be at risk of the history books writing that it was 1700 Teamsters going against the advice of the elected union leaders who ended this:

&quot;

January 15, 1964 became a monumental day in Teamsters history when the first National Master Freight Agreement was signed in Chicago. This contract would provide solid, standardized protection and benefits to more than 450, 000 over-the-road and local cartage drivers across the country.

The contract, which was described as an impossible task by critics and friends of labor alike, was a milestone for labor unions everywhere. James R. Hoffa, architect, chief negotiator, and overall firestorm of energy behind the agreement, considered this the crowning achievement of his tenure with the Teamsters.

A Dream Becomes Reality
The NMFA of 1964 brought more workers into the middleclass than any other single event in labor history. Hoffa was determined to improve the standard of living for workers, and increase respect for &quot;non-craft&quot; laborers such as over-the-road drivers.

The agreement was the first step in a larger dream to nationalize union contracts. And it revolutionized the way in which goods of all types were moved across the country.

Over-the road and cartage drivers -- empowered through economic gains, stability, and a strong Teamsters Union -- became a force in America's political landscape. Political leaders began to realize the concerns and interests of this group must be recognized, as they could easily mobilize into a formidable voting block as never before imagined.

Path for the Future
Hoffa believed the only way for workers to maintain standards they had achieved, and for unions to survive would be through master contracts throughout all the trade divisions of the Teamsters.

Just as employers are organized on national level, so must labor consolidate its power -- and this was the breakthrough in the NMFA of 1964. The agreement gave the Teamsters power equal and even beyond that of the big trucking companies.

In the changing world of economics and trade, this blueprint remains the course all unions must take in order to ensure their hard earned legacy is not diminished in the future.&quot;

Some dogs like to chase moving vehicles....sooner or later they get run over....what good are big balls.....and the idea that unemployment pay is better than a paycheck is ridiculous.. It's the mentality of a loser......Maybe somebody who places the ideal of big balls are better than common sense and brains should be collecting a state check...maybe one from ssi for being mentally unstable?
What is that in the picture? A motorcycle? What are ya gonna sell first? Your car or the bike? The conway guys might be looking to buy it after you go broke.

Bravo!!! I'm sure that all the so called Teamsters and their families will be thrilled with a Christmas present of an unemployment check. :clap:

If it should end..It should end with us all going down together thru a majority vote...not thru the vote of 1700 guys standing alone.
I'm sure the majority of the original 450,000 voted the contract in..It should not be left to a minority to vote it out.
It's too heavy a burden on too small a group. It was wrong to put that burden on New Penn and wrong for this vote also.
If they vote yes and we all go down together it seems much better to me if we could clearly see that it was Zollars fault...but when given the opportunity to clear the Teamsters and say we all did what we could..it would be better for unions everywhere...But when there is the possibility of it being blamed on us the media will eat it up...Even the liberal media is bashing the UAW for GM's problems when in my opinion it should mostly lie with management.

We all know it isn't the chicago Teamsters fault should we close as a result of the vote. But a choice has been laid on the table...by elected union officials..And they are suggesting that chicago votes &quot;yes&quot;

Dock-men in Chicago can't hear you. They are too busy making their over-time

Dock-men in Chicago can't hear you. They are too busy making their over-time
Good point! Seems everybody knows how Chicago should vote. And I don't think they give a rats what the Chicago guys think. :shift:

A chicago &quot;no&quot; voter gets in a taxi cab.

Chicago No voter says &quot; Where will a dollar and pride get me?&quot;

Taxi driver says &quot;You can get out.&quot;

Remember that commercial?

Good point! Seems everybody knows how Chicago should vote. And I don't think they give a rats what the Chicago guys think. :shift:

What I'd really like to know is what they really think they stand to gain from it? And I mean this in all seriousness.

What would be the benefit of a &quot;no&quot; vote?

Can a chicago please give me an honest answer other than...one that is just to serve resentment and pride?

Do they really think YRC and the union will give them what they want and still keep us and them open?

Or is there something I'm missing?

I haven't seen one logical explanation for a vote which has involved the warning of a closing of a company which employs so many people.

Do they think somebody's blufffing or what?

What would a logical explanation be?

I think something should be gained by a vote.

Big balls, No means no(but why?), and I hate bill z. and the teamsters doesn't cut it for such an important decision to me.

What I'd really like to know is what they really think they stand to gain from it? And I mean this in all seriousness.

What would be the benefit of a &quot;no&quot; vote?

Can a chicago please give me an honest answer other than...one that is just to serve resentment and pride?

Do they really think YRC and the union will give them what they want and still keep us and them open?

Or is there something I'm missing?

I haven't seen one logical explanation for a vote which has involved the warning of a closing of a company which employs so many people.

Do they think somebody's blufffing or what?

What would a logical explanation be?

I think something should be gained by a vote.

Big balls, No means no(but why?), and I hate bill z. and the teamsters doesn't cut it for such an important decision to me.
I don't have a clue what they think. Maybe they are not on here telling us because there is to many New penn drivers talking and can't get a word in. :shrug: You talk like you got some kinship with Chicago cuz you revoted. You were not shuting down YRC you were merging, posibly losing senority. This is a different deal. Like Joe said< I don't think they're listening. :popcorn: