Yellow | Taxpayers Subsidize Walmart And America's Richest Family $7.8 Billion Annually!

Wow doesn't matter of your union or not,

Doesn't matter if your gay for walmart or hate em

Truth is they get big tax breaks,

Some say there bad, some say its good, doesn't matter they exist, as for me I consider it corporate welfare and being in a union has nothing to do with my beliefs on This

Wal-Mart hasn't taken any US jobs overseas. Where do you get that? As far as the wages, no one is forced to work there, and if one works there, they don't hace to stay. How much should a cashier and stockboy make anyways? Wal-Mart paying low wages to some is passed onto the consumer with cheaper prices. And that's your opinion they're bad people to work for. I know mant Wal-Mart employees that love working for Wal-Mart. Who cares what other towns think. Each town is responsible for themselves. Sure they come with a an army of lawyers, and I don't blame them. Now more than ever before, Wal-Mart is met with irrational hate and obstacles.

The same could be said for your job, how much should you make?????

Wow doesn't matter of your union or not,

Doesn't matter if your gay for walmart or hate em

Truth is they get big tax breaks,

Some say there bad, some say its good, doesn't matter they exist, as for me I consider it corporate welfare and being in a union has nothing to do with my beliefs on This

A tax break is not welfare. Not even close. Being allowed to keep more of your own earned money isn't welfare. Is your home mortgage deduction welfare.

The same could be said for your job, how much should you make?????

What ever the market can bear.

Oh my you win I give up, no matter what I say you'll make excuses for your so called beliefs,

The housing tax deduction is available to all,

Oh my you win I give up, no matter what I say you'll make excuses for your so called beliefs,

The housing tax deduction is available to all,

I win because I'm right. Explain how a tax break is a subsidy. Explain how allowing an entity to keep more of their own money is a subsidy. By definition a subsidy is one gives money to another they didn't earn. You're allowed to your own opinion, but you're not allowed to change the definition of words to suit your narative.

It doesn't matter if the home mortgage deduction is allowed to all or not, the question is it a subsidy or not?

Here's the definition of a subsidy, I don't see where a tax break is listed.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/subsidy

apedura7.jpg

Stoney, have you ever noticed that this is how every thread you get tied into ends up? Of course you blame me, GO40, crazy, Kinfishcafe et all but there is one and only one common denominator...

Stoney, have you ever noticed that this is how every thread you get tied into ends up? Of course you blame me, GO40, crazy, Kinfishcafe et all but there is one and only one common denominator...

With me winning? Ya I noticed.

You didn't win **** moron, here's the deal corporations pay taxes these taxes go to support the local economy,

A good example of a use of this tax money is making and repairing the roads another good example is the police without these things it would be hard to do business,

You didn't win **** moron, here's the deal corporations pay taxes these taxes go to support the local economy,

A good example of a use of this tax money is making and repairing the roads another good example is the police without these things it would be hard to do business,

Ya? And? Still doesn't make a tax break a subsidy.

It's not localities are missing out on revenue, the revenue not collected because of a tax break is made up in the taxes collected from the jobs that business has created.
Why do you think city or state governments giver special tax deals to corporations?

Personally I think it'a stupid to tax business in the first place. A tax on a business is really just a hidden tax on the consumer. Profits and income should never be taxed.

On the Federal level, we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

Oh I said all that needs to be said but it doesn't do any good if your dealing with someone who either doesn't understand or pretends to not understand

Good times

Oh I said all that needs to be said but it doesn't do any good if your dealing with someone who either doesn't understand or pretends to not understand

Good times

Ya the typical union talking points, which are all wrong. Sorry I made a complete dumbass out of you. Unlike you, I don't believe everything my union tells me. I use critical thinking skills.

Don't worry, you weren't the first I made a fool of, and you certainly won't be the last.

Just remember, I tried to have an intellectual debate with you, but when you saw you couldn't refute anything I said, you stopped and resorted to lame, meaningless rhetoric. Anyone with some intellectual honesty would have conceded and admit that I was making good points, but like most, you lack that intellectual honesty.

The union has nothing to do with walmart being subsidized,

As for my views they were formed long before I went to work for a union company

Again, Wal-Mart isn't being subsidized anything, I already proved that. The union is responsible for giving out false narratives like that though.

So you were a moron long before joining the union?

Again you're changing the definition of the word "Subsidy".

Here's the definition of a subsidy, I don't see where a tax break is listed.
A subsidy is when money is given. Money not earned. A tax break means the entity, person or but is allowed to keep more of their own earned money.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/subsidy

apedura7.jpg