Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

How quickly we forget, Post #101. Attacking a union brother because he had a different opinion. Threatening his pension, why not go outside and burn some books too. After all, we can't have those non pure people, in the S S, I mean union. Heil Hoffa.
You are out there, way out there.

Once again, I don't understand why people post (or push) their opinions on forums that they are not associated with.
I may be a damned retiree but at least I spent 28 years between Roadway and YRC.
Everyone needs to calm the heck down.
No two people are ever gonna agree on politics or the union.
They both suck! We can agree in that. Can't we?
28 is a good number, I need two more there and in age to consider it.
Now calm down everyone.
:17142:
It ain't gonna happen is it?

Everyone needs to calm the heck down.
No two people are ever gonna agree on politics or the union.
They both suck! We can agree in that. Can't we?
28 is a good number, I need two more there and in age to consider it.
Now calm down everyone.
:17142:
It ain't gonna happen is it?
I've gone from a damned retiree, to a scab defending idiot. We all have to be something, Imo.

Once again, I don't understand why people post (or push) their opinions on forums that they are not associated with.
I may be a damned retiree but at least I spent 28 years between Roadway and YRC.

Well I unfortunately am associated with YRCW. The payments to CSPF in my name, are going to you. I will most likely never see the reward of a Teamster pension. When you agree with a ::shit:: stirring anti Union POS like Dracula, it makes those Teamsters still working, wonder why is the Union still supporting wanna be scabs like you in retirement, who agree with anti Union BS.

That's only because the Republicans have such a great track record with supporting Unions.....LOL. If you find a Republican who is for, and publicly supports organized labor, let me know.

Middle class Americans being middle of the road, are not represented by either party anymore . Only in BS campaign speech rhetoric.
Hillarly is a freaking criminal ans should be in prison. Benghazi should be enough with out all her other crimes for any American to never vote for her. Hillary voters make me sick.

I've probably followed Donald Trump in this presidential election more then any candidate before. He's in the news so often with the things he says its not hard to do, but he's like no other candidate I've ever seen. I really wanted to here his opinions and see how he would run this country (which has always been the greatest country on this planet). I actually thought Trump's run was over when he said John McCain was no war hero. It just doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he insults to some people. Trump supports a National Right To Work Law and his running mate has always been Anti Labor. Without mentioning Obama or Hillary can someone tell me why Trump is the right choice for Union men and woman of this country.
He is the right choice for this country because he will close the borders. We will have no country once that cunt gets in and appoints several liberal Supreme Court justices. Say goodbye to your guns and to the constitution. I could go on and one but I've had a few margarita. Trump is far from perfect but he is the only choice, that bitch should be in prison.

A Republican president with a Republican controlled Congress would be a disaster for the Union men and woman of this country. Making a National Right Work Law would be at the top of their list. That's the change you would get.
A disaster would be that criminal Hillary in the White House! She will bankrupt the coal industry for one. How does the union work for them?

Well I unfortunately am associated with YRCW. The payments to CSPF in my name, are going to you. I will most likely never see the reward of a Teamster pension. When you agree with a :::shit::: stirring anti Union POS like Dracula, it makes those Teamsters still working, wonder why is the Union still supporting wanna be scabs like you in retirement, who agree with anti Union BS.
In mud's defense, he was a Roadway employee and most of the Roadway guys I've been associated with are anti union and management wannabes. True story when we merged together the Roadway TM had never been to a grievance hearing because the Roadway guys had never filed a grievance. I'm sure there are strong Roadway union guys, I just have never met one.

In mud's defense, he was a Roadway employee and most of the Roadway guys I've been associated with are anti union and management wannabes. True story when we merged together the Roadway TM had never been to a grievance hearing because the Roadway guys had never filed a grievance. I'm sure there are strong Roadway union guys, I just have never met one.
Their are plenty of wannabes from both company's.

JlgNBDX.jpg

It's all most unbelievable that in 7 pages of comments no one has even mentioned that the next President will be appointing who will set on the Supreme Court and the NLRB. That who Trump or Hillary would appoint would make no difference. That these two Government bodies are just some minor after thought.

Have you see the list of Judges that Trump has said he would appoint? HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIST? Really? Do you understand how much harder it will be if the NLRB is turned into a anti-Union board? The Supreme Court into a Company love fest? We just now after 7 years have an NLRB that has been issuing favorable decisions for Labor. It has taken a very long time to get a pro labor majority on the Board. And many if not all of those will need to be upheld in a Court.

You don't think theses decisions have a direct impact on what will happen with your pension? On organizing?

OMFG