ABF | The get it off your chest thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Docker if wolf had posted that 4 weeks ago and then he post the same thing today that would make him a liar. Because he said the same thing four weeks ago. And he said he would no longer participate but yet here he is today. Your post would make it appear that he is not a man of his word. I'm SHOCKED( NOT). But now all can see him for what he really is. Wolf Docker got you there. Now what do you have to say for yourself. YOUR SEEING DOUBLE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Now Docker if wolf had posted that 4 weeks ago and then he post the same thing today that would make him a liar. Because he said the same thing four weeks ago. And he said he would no longer participate but yet here he is today. Your post would make it appear that he is not a man of his word. I'm SHOCKED( NOT). But now all can see him for what he really is. Wolf Docker got you there. Now what do you have to say for yourself. YOUR SEEING DOUBLE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Funny **** Muler....Docker will you take the time to explain the thing to this fool..I think you heard me tho may not want to admit it.........I know Muler Ask Jeff to pull the Plug instead.....Damn that sounds familier.....But I will not try the foolish idea of ignoring your ass this time

Never pretended anything was any different from 4 weeks ago......I left then rather than "try to get back at him" Wrongly thinking without me adding to the frey things would quit down......Instead he disreguards all reason of Privacy..... one step futher into the mud. Ashamed of pointing that out....No Sir. I would be ashamed to Publicly admire him......But its your gig.

That's right...you did leave four weeks ago...and you just laid back and waited for an opportunity "to get back at him". And after all this nonsense...about privacy like you state...there isn't one thing that he posted that wasn't already posted on the open forum...was there? So...please tell me...just what did he post that was private?

Let me tell you...you may be ashamed to publicly admire him but I'll tell you one thing...I respect the man and proud to have Muler as my friend! In today's world...it's rare to find someone that meets you head on instead of sneaking around and stabbing you in the back. There's too many fair weather friends out there today and if you are lucky enough to find a true friend...consider yourself lucky...I do...and not ashamed to admit that fact either!

Funny **** Muler....Docker will you take the time to explain the thing to this fool..I think you heard me tho may not want to admit it.........I know Muler Ask Jeff to pull the Plug instead.....Damn that sounds familier.....But I will not try the foolish idea of ignoring your ass this time
I have never ask that somebody be ban. I use people like you to show others what to look out for. I want you to learn to man up right here on TB and especially on the ABF forum. We will work first on you learning to keep your word. It may take a while but it will be well worth it. That is why I started this thread. If someone wants to come here and air it out they can. And for those who don't like confrontation they can choose to not come to this thread. I have you and that is fine with me. I have always enjoy teaching. Now for lesson number one. If you are going to post something have proof and post the proof. Did you or did you not say 4 weeks ago that you were done replying on this forum? Now remember there will be a test after I grade your answer. I guess Jeff is the only one that can answer for comment that I ask that someone be ban. But you will not like his answer. YOUR PROFESSOR IN POSTING BROTHER ALWAYS!

While furthering my knowledge look what I came across.

wolf
   [woolf] Show IPA noun, plural wolves  [woolvz] Show IPA, verb
noun

5.-the larva of any of various small insects infesting granaries.

11.- cry wolf, to give a false alarm: Is she really sick or is she just crying wolf?

13.-wolf in sheep's clothing, a person who conceals his or her evil intentions or character beneath an innocent exterior.

WHAT'S IN A NAME! I'M JUST SAYING! YOUR EDUCATING BROTHER ALWAYS!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wolf

While furthering my knowledge look what I came across.

wolf
   [woolf] Show IPA noun, plural wolves  [woolvz] Show IPA, verb
noun

5.-the larva of any of various small insects infesting granaries.

11.- cry wolf, to give a false alarm: Is she really sick or is she just crying wolf?

13.-wolf in sheep's clothing, a person who conceals his or her evil intentions or character beneath an innocent exterior.

WHAT'S IN A NAME! I'M JUST SAYING! YOUR EDUCATING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Wolf | Define Wolf at Dictionary.com
That's all ya got Muler? What foolishness I have been about as up front as is posible with you today and You wanna play little boy routines....Look I found something derogatory I can post does'nt make any damn sense but its derogatory I think. And if Jeff thinks its time to send me packing I know damn well I left the truth here today. Anybody know what a Muler is? I'm not thinking what I seen so far is Great.

That's all ya got Muler? What foolishness I have been about as up front as is posible with you today and You wanna play little boy routines....Look I found something derogatory I can post does'nt make any damn sense but its derogatory I think. And if Jeff thinks its time to send me packing I know damn well I left the truth here today. Anybody know what a Muler is? I'm not thinking what I seen so far is Great.
You need to read the title of this thread. I have post many informative things on other threads today have YOU? I don't think so. As a matter of fact you have looked more TROLL than not today. You have been shown to have reneged on earlier post from 4 weeks ago.. And then your ranting about something that was not. But still I started a thread where you could come and man up. But again you whine. What do you want me to do start a let wolf say whatever he wants thread? Man up and say what it is you really want. You have not been warned or threatened to be ban so come on get with it. YOUR WAITING FOR THE BELL TO RING BROTHER ALWAYS!

To be honest, I agree & disagree with both Muller & Wolfe. What I DO NOT like is the constant arguments between you two. Now it might not be all the time, but 8 pages of post is 7 pages to much. Maybe I am a little too thin skinned. And of course no one is forcing me to come to this website. For years I was a huge fan & follower of trucknet.com. Bedspread, Monty, Rose, etc, all the people that made it great. I am convinced to this day truck net fell by the wayside for one simple reason. The CONSTANT arguments between posters. No matter who the Moderator was, they could not control the arguments. Maybe my take of what happened @ truck net is wrong. But I can promise myself that more pages of he said she said, will result in less visits to this good web site. Just what your advertisers wanted to hear, right?
Be safe out there.

To be honest, I agree & disagree with both Muller & Wolfe. What I DO NOT like is the constant arguments between you two. Now it might not be all the time, but 8 pages of post is 7 pages to much. Maybe I am a little too thin skinned. And of course no one is forcing me to come to this website. For years I was a huge fan & follower of trucknet.com. Bedspread, Monty, Rose, etc, all the people that made it great. I am convinced to this day truck net fell by the wayside for one simple reason. The CONSTANT arguments between posters. No matter who the Moderator was, they could not control the arguments. Maybe my take of what happened @ truck net is wrong. But I can promise myself that more pages of he said she said, will result in less visits to this good web site. Just what your advertisers wanted to hear, right?
Be safe out there.
That is why I started this thread Brother. Because I don't want the other threads disturbed. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

joseph when you give me a like I feel like I did something wrong. lol YOUR WATCHING MY BACK BROTHER ALWAYS!

joseph when you give me a like I feel like I did something wrong. lol YOUR WATCHING MY BACK BROTHER ALWAYS!

Yep, you're guilty by association and losing respect by the boatload now. :hysterical:

Yep, you're guilty by association and losing respect by the boatload now. :hysterical:
No, everyone has an opinion. Some are harsher then others whether you agree or not. That's why so many post on the YRC forum.

Are you having trouble comprehending things. albag posted it on the open forum why aren't you confronting him about the matter? I just responded in open forum to what he posted. Then I questioned him why he had also sent it in a PM. Is that so hard for you to understand. I don't think so, you just want trouble and aren't enough of a man to come at me on a real subject matter.

I believe it is wrong to post that albag sent you this in a pm as a Mod, and has nothing to do with any of your posts or ABF. I've been on here since a few months before Jeff even bought the place, and it always WAS that way. Perhaps you need to ask Jeff for clarification. At the very least, you should stop bragging about it. Mods are supposed to be neutral about private pms, aren't they? albag should have been the one publishing that he'd sent it, not you....(and he Did- AFTER you let the cat out of the bag.)

Nothing at all to do with ABF, or the contract. All about confidentiality and the TB Rules....

Who would want to post an opinion here and then have to take on the Muler-Docker tag team.

Oh theres afew of us dummies left on TB. I will say Jimmy took a better route than I

Who would want to post an opinion here and then have to take on the Muler-Docker tag team.

I'm here if you want to start anything mud...you can try and imply all you want that we attack posters for just stating their opinions...but it is the misleading and false information without proof that we have no tolerance for. Unless you have proof otherwise....of course...so how about it...care to back up that statement of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.