ABF | To all the yes voters who gave away the shop.

As usual GO40 you don't understand the writing on the wall. Fixing Central States Pension Fund entails fixing all Multi Employer Pension Funds. You obviously didn't watch the Congressional hearing. No wonder you can't intelligently post. I'm afraid you are in for a rude awakening in the future. Are you talking about a reverse mortgage, as an investment property? Sounds like Appalachian investing if you ask me. You ever think about investing in ABF stock? I hear it is up!
Please tell us all knowing, what’s the code we have to crack to get our pensions? Your noting more then a half a nut who is wishing you had what most of us have. Your nothing more then a jealous child that throws out bullshit statements. Maybe when you get a little older you will understand what it’s all about....

Making a profit in the first quarter is a little unsettling in my mind and does make me wonder if I have been tricked. Because that is so unusual I think it might also be an outlier; one of those things that happens every blue moon, as they say. Like your electric bill going down for the month of July. But the math says ABF is going to have a difficult time earning a modest profit for 2018.
Traditionally, the second and third quarter's are when they post their best OR's and my guess is that this year will be no different. But, they will somehow finish the year slightly higher than a 96 OR just to avoid paying out any profit sharing to their employees (MOU paragraph E.).

As usual GO40 you don't understand the writing on the wall. Fixing Central States Pension Fund entails fixing all Multi Employer Pension Funds. You obviously didn't watch the Congressional hearing. No wonder you can't intelligently post. I'm afraid you are in for a rude awakening in the future. Are you talking about a reverse mortgage, as an investment property? Sounds like Appalachian investing if you ask me. You ever think about investing in ABF stock? I hear it is up!
You just told me I was in the top 25%... . Now you tell me I’m going to lose everything..... jealous *****....one day hard work may pay off for you to....

Traditionally, the second and third quarter's are when they post their best OR's and my guess is that this year will be no different. But, they will somehow finish the year slightly higher than a 96 OR just to avoid paying out any profit sharing to their employees (MOU paragraph E.).
That is why I think first quarter 2018 is a fluke, an outlier. First quarter 2017 was a net loss of -$7.4 million and first quarter 2016 was a net loss of -$6.1 million.

That is why I think first quarter 2018 is a fluke, an outlier. First quarter 2017 was a net loss of -$7.4 million and first quarter 2016 was a net loss of -$6.1 million.
Enough already, you claim that you were the steward at your barn, but every thing you post is pro company, be a man and stop this game your playing....

Enough already, you claim that you were the steward at your barn, but every thing you post is pro company, be a man and stop this game your playing....
Can't fix stupid, GO40 has Canary's disease, it's a delusional disease, the afflicted party still thinks there are 50 companies in the NMFA. Said afflicted party will never be happy until ABF is bankrupt. How pathetic would it be if YRC was the last quarter of a man standing.

Thank GOD for the yes voters,
common sense triumphed over Canary's disease.

Can't fix stupid, GO40 has Canary's disease, it's a delusional disease, the afflicted party still thinks there are 50 companies in the NMFA. Said afflicted party will never be happy until ABF is bankrupt. How pathetic would it be if YRC was the last quarter of a man standing.

Thank GOD for the yes voters,
common sense triumphed over Canary's disease.
Company puke....

And they raise there rates 5%every January like every one else ,Did you get that type of raise to keep up with inflation ,Hell No!!!!! Shoulda Voted No!!!!
He did cause he is a Troll. He’s not a driver at all. Name a Steward that is ashamed to say who he is or his position? I can’t name one!