ABF | To all the yes voters who gave away the shop.

You obviously aren't a teamster, If you were, you would know Teamsters throw other Teamsters under the BUS.
I am but don’t need to prove it to you. I don’t have to lie about how old I am or if I’m retiring or not. Do you remember your lies? In your 30’s? But yet your retiring soon? Ring a bell provin liar?

You obviously aren't a teamster, If you were, you would know Teamsters throw other Teamsters under the BUS.
Your a teamster? All you do is come here and wish the worst on everyone. You better hope abf never folds, clerk jobs are not a dime a dozen, unlike drivers who will have a job the same day....

Says the uneducated lifelong failure!!!
Care to tell me how im failing? I just told you about myself & you continue to keep telling lie after lie. How many times will i have to re-post this so you understand it? Face it, even with a sub par contract we are much better off then you company trolls....

SAC the RAT, when he's getting his ass whipped on T.B., he goes to the man to get you banned. What an inconsequential RAT that sad SAC is.
It doesn’t bother me getting a Troll banned. You trash every thread we have. I hope you get a permanent ban myself.

Care to tell me how im failing? I just told you about myself & you continue to keep telling lie after lie. How many times will i have to re-post this so you understand it? Face it, even with a sub par contract we are much better off than you company trolls....
That’s all he’s got. He’s obviously got a superiority complex. Next he going to tell you your mom is disappointed in you.

You just came back from a ban and continue to do the same thing, talk about dumb....
I got a one day ban DUFUS. Some people have lives, they don't feel the need to live on T.B.. You got a sloping forehead TOO. Could someone please explain to SAC, what a sloping forehead means. That boy is stupid, capital S, stupid.

I got a one day ban DUFUS. Some people have lives, they don't feel the need to live on T.B.. You got a sloping forehead TOO. Could someone please explain to SAC, what a sloping forehead means. That boy is stupid, capital S, stupid.
I warned ya!

Grow up already! A ban is a ban even if it’s one day, and your the one calling everyone stupid....lol... Just so you know you don’t have to sit on Tb all day to know what’s going on, they send an email to you when someone responds to a thread you posted to....

Says the uneducated lifelong failure!!!

wait!.....wait!..........That title belongs to me, and no one else!

Three times in 10th grade in two different High Schools,....and still no diploma........

I am the King of the Uneducated,....at least here on TB! Please direct all "uneducated" comments to me,...and my "people" will get back to you.........