TURN THE F-ING TRUCKS UP !

Discussion in 'Holland' started by wongway, Feb 5, 2017.

1. wongway

wongway -15% Pay , Never forget

Guess it's cheaper to buy more "TRAP TRAILERS " and pay more in freight claims by having to handle the freight more times & trap it for days than turning the trucks up to move the freight ?

Skypilot likes this.
  2. the5tolls

the5tolls Pay the rate or lock the gate

But you still got a very large group of drivers that will jump for joy when they let you run over miles because they are desperate to move the freight. There are so many different agendas around here....nobody is on the same page.....we need leadership....get rid of that f'n Hoffa would be a good start!

3. TonyTheTiger

TonyTheTiger Active Member

63 would be cool. My 18 series might hit 63 downhill. Crazy how that’s our “company speed” but a good majority don’t even touch that.

Nothing but a rolling roadblock coming in and out of Atlanta on a regular basis.

4. the5tolls

the5tolls Pay the rate or lock the gate

Try running your 18 in Manual mode instead of Auto, it will help. When you get into hills bump it down to manual 11 and it will pull much better. Yes I also just got one of the high speed 18 series trucks....at least I have an excuse when they ask me why I am so late!

TonyTheTiger likes this.
  5. vongrimmenstein

vongrimmenstein Well-Known Member

Best excuse for running late? I got hung up on a RR crossing on west bound I-70.
    Or, dispatch asks why you have been setting @ the same place for 30 minutes. You say you are @ a RR crossing. He ask how long is the dam train? You reply, I don't know, it hasn't arrived yet. von.