Holland | TURN THE F-ING TRUCKS UP !

Guess it's cheaper to buy more "TRAP TRAILERS " and pay more in freight claims by having to handle the freight more times & trap it for days than turning the trucks up to move the freight ?

Egos involved with these ****ers in Holland. Maybe enough drivers going to bed on them while enroute is actually starting to work now.
But you still got a very large group of drivers that will jump for joy when they let you run over miles because they are desperate to move the freight. There are so many different agendas around here....nobody is on the same page.....we need leadership....get rid of that f'n Hoffa would be a good start!

63 would be cool. My 18 series might hit 63 downhill. Crazy how that’s our “company speed” but a good majority don’t even touch that.

Nothing but a rolling roadblock coming in and out of Atlanta on a regular basis.

63 would be cool. My 18 series might hit 63 downhill. Crazy how that’s our “company speed” but a good majority don’t even touch that.

Nothing but a rolling roadblock coming in and out of Atlanta on a regular basis.
Try running your 18 in Manual mode instead of Auto, it will help. When you get into hills bump it down to manual 11 and it will pull much better. Yes I also just got one of the high speed 18 series trucks....at least I have an excuse when they ask me why I am so late!

Try running your 18 in Manual mode instead of Auto, it will help. When you get into hills bump it down to manual 11 and it will pull much better. Yes I also just got one of the high speed 18 series trucks....at least I have an excuse when they ask me why I am so late!
Best excuse for running late? I got hung up on a RR crossing on west bound I-70.
Or, dispatch asks why you have been setting @ the same place for 30 minutes. You say you are @ a RR crossing. He ask how long is the dam train? You reply, I don't know, it hasn't arrived yet. von.

ABF trucks be passing us now to , see in the new contract they are turning them up to 65mph ! So now the only thing we can pass will be a Amish buggy , but only if we have the downhill advantage ! !

they tested 20 tractors here at new penn,turned up to 65 to 67 mph, test over, it came back not cost effective, turned back down to 63mph...said would cost them extra half million a year... these clowns who have taken over running new penn cant make any money... half million might break this ::shit:: hole anymore...these clowns fired everbody new penn, hired people who cant move freight at half the price, don't think they can cut any more of anything... got 60 trailers last year and that was all the equipment they got...i think they actually loose more freight now than they damage, because of all this trap trailer ::shit::, they must handle some of it 4-5 times before it gets to leave our terminal , thats if not lost...they have tried to turn us into a roadrunner/central transport :shit:hole type company, think they are succeding, we have lost more 15-20 year customers than ever before..but even those two companys run flat out along with every other ltl at 65 or more..well since abf got 65mph in there contract this year, you can bet it better be in ours next year, along with some real wage increases and pension money...

Got passed again on Friday !
9353762820e1921d87898dfc6bf836c4.jpg

ABF trucks be passing us now to , see in the new contract they are turning them up to 65mph ! So now the only thing we can pass will be a Amish buggy , but only if we have the downhill advantage ! !

Wong, don't know what to tell you, looks like if you're going to pass anything, you need to take an Ex-lax.

Another thread gone to BS. Who cares about what big Dave is doing. And you Idiots wonder why Old Dominion/FEDEX make more than we do. You all voted YES, and will in the near future.

Last edited:
Another thread gone to BS. Who cares about what big Dave is doing. And you Idiots wonder why Old Dominion/FEDEX make more than we do. You all voted YES, and will in the near future.

Well Phil Bedbug, I think you are 85% correct, I too am sick and tired of Big Dave, and Big Dave's hat and the
hoss he rode in on, Little Joe. Ben, Adam and Hop Sing and if he has a dog, him too.
I apologize and promise to never post any thing again about, Big Dave, Big's hat or the hoss he rode in on, Little Joe,
Ben, Adam, Hop Sing or if he has a dog, him too.
While we are on the subject, we need to get rid of Ump and his goats, Billy and his zero turn.
All the blame can be placed on BRG and Wong, they're co-conspirators.
You being a little new, I think if you start a new thread and simply state, "anyone posting about Big Dave or
Big Dave's hat, the hoss he rode in on, Little Joe,Ben, Adam, Hop Sing or if he has a dog, him too, will be banned."
I think this will solve your problem.
BTW, what do you think about, Big John?...... Wonder if he has a hat?

Well Phil Bedbug, I think you are 85% correct, I too am sick and tired of Big Dave, and Big Dave's hat and the
hoss he rode in on, Little Joe. Ben, Adam and Hop Sing and if he has a dog, him too.
I apologize and promise to never post any thing again about, Big Dave, Big's hat or the hoss he rode in on, Little Joe,
Ben, Adam, Hop Sing or if he has a dog, him too.
While we are on the subject, we need to get rid of Ump and his goats, Billy and his zero turn.
All the blame can be placed on BRG and Wong, they're co-conspirators.
You being a little new, I think if you start a new thread and simply state, "anyone posting about Big Dave or
Big Dave's hat, the hoss he rode in on, Little Joe,Ben, Adam, Hop Sing or if he has a dog, him too, will be banned."
I think this will solve your problem.
BTW, what do you think about, Big John?...... Wonder if he has a hat?
Lol... :smiliewhs::poster stupid:

Well Phil-bedbug , Humor is good to ease the tension on TB & turn the Trucks up to the speed limit so Amish Buggies and Big Dave's fast horse don't keep passing us !
b6ae1bb8d27a530e00c1df6309f4ebce.jpg

Last edited:
I feel phil's pain. I wouldn't think it's funny either if I had 20 plus years left in me and watching what I once thought were bottom feeders blow by me making more money, driving nicer trucks and on longer runs. Nope not funny, not even a little.