Holland | TURN THE F-ING TRUCKS UP !

I feel phil's pain. I wouldn't think it's funny either if I had 20 plus years left in me and watching what I once thought were bottom feeders blow by me making more money, driving nicer trucks and on longer runs. Nope not funny, not even a little.

Holland will not turn anybody's truck up UNTIL ALL TRUCKS AREN'T TURNED UP. Do all the wannabe scabs know what I'm talking about??

Oh gee, hope I didn't offend anyone on a Teamster forum.

And how was your 2 week or 2 month stint as a BA?? Before you were run out. And you only have what, 5 or 6 years as a Teamster? I haven't started anything with you rookie.
Your opinion be nice if you had facts. Nope only for but a damn sure lots of knowledge. Kind of makes you wonder how it was offered. Try on someone please bring a little intelligence and common sense on theses threads not driver lounge ramblings

Last edited:
And how was your 2 week or 2 month stint as a BA?? Before you were run out. And you only have what, 5 or 6 years as a Teamster? I haven't started anything with you rookie.
My post was never to offend you. But seeing as you started, what did happen to your BA job?? After only what a couple months? And what were you arrested for that central had to save your job?
man your way off course you gotta stop with the gossip land

Holland will not turn anybody's truck up UNTIL ALL TRUCKS AREN'T TURNED UP. Do all the wannabe scabs know what I'm talking about??

Oh gee, hope I didn't offend anyone on a Teamster forum.
The survey that was sent out Monday sure was asking about speed of trucks. If guys really understood the system you average out the same by end of week. No point and killing yourself to give more to Uncle Sam and %15 they used to show on stub.

Your opinion be nice if you had facts. Nope only for but a damn sure lots of knowledge. Kind of makes you wonder how it was offered. Try on someone please bring a little intelligence and common sense on theses threads not driver lounge ramblings
HUH??? I'm sorry but your post makes no sense.

It wasn't gossip. You've only been a Teamster for 5 or 6 years. You were BA for no more than 2 months. Be safe but don't blow smoke.
I didn’t know years of service meant anything. If you weren’t try to put discredit my years in you might see-that older drivers who been around for years took the man in and taught him something’s like it should be done now. Unfortunately there is more out here that has a tear down union mentality now. What’s the point your trying to prove seems like an child’s act to me.

Last edited: