FedEx Freight | Union cool aid drinkers

Seems like the union drive has lost momentum

• Agree

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Multiple votes allowed? That's ironic. I was told, generally, during a union campaign, a company traditionally hires 20 or more moles. Their sole purpose is to disrupt the movement. To get people off track. To cause chaos. All the time, they will be there. To make it seem as if it's a lost cause. These people are paid well, to do one thing, disrupt.

I think we can all see who they are. I think fedex also hired more. What lengths will fedex stoop to next? I know, they love and respect us all. Every day we all see the gratitude.

I was also told there was a Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, and Tooth Fairy. But after i grew up, i learned that not everything I hear is true. It is true that FEDEX has hired outside known union busters, but MOLES. Letting your imagination run wild a little aren't you?

IMHO, I think they (FXF) will have years to complete any changes they feel necessary.
No, just maybe the ones that wanted the union will grow tired of waiting and go join a company that has union representation. Seems like the logical thing to do if one wants that kind of representation.
You imply that fedex will drag their feet in making improvements, given their "second chance". And could take YEARS. I don't think that was the message Corporate shared with the drivers during the meetings, encouraging a vote of no. Did FedEx say, "give us a few years"? NO. You think they will take years. If you are correct, THAT would mean, the company misled. I actually don't think FedEx is as foolish and you seem to think they are. But hey, you have a right to that opinion.

You imply that fedex will drag their feet in making improvements, given their "second chance". And could take YEARS. I don't think that was the message Corporate shared with the drivers during the meetings, encouraging a vote of no. Did FedEx say, "give us a few years"? NO. You think they will take years. If you are correct, THAT would mean, the company misled. I actually don't think FedEx is as foolish and you seem to think they are. But hey, you have a right to that opinion.

We can agree to disagree. After all that is what creates and drives progress.

Abf $23.17.. At end of contract we will be at $24.72 ....$405.60 per 40 week pension contribution....$0 health care contribution..... Obama Union math or just another Union hater walking around with blinders on....
FedEx is at $25.08 NOW. Will be much more by the end of your so called contract. Fedex matches 401k 100 percent on first dollar contributed and $ .50 on the rest. Employee pays nothing for the ADDITIONAL pension plan. Yes we do pay for insurance, but not enough to negate our much higher hourly or mileage pay. So as I said Obama-Union math doesn't add up.

FedEx is at $25.08 NOW. Will be much more by the end of your so called contract. Fedex matches 401k 100 percent on first dollar contributed and $ .50 on the rest. Employee pays nothing for the ADDITIONAL pension plan. Yes we do pay for insurance, but not enough to negate our much higher hourly or mileage pay. So as I said Obama-Union math doesn't add up.

At our place it is 23.68 and on the 401k it is 50% of the first 6%. So you sir are full of it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

At our place it is 23.68 and on the 401k it is 50% of the first 6%. So you sir are full of it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The pay is $25.08 at my barn, and as I stated fedex matches the first dollar at 100 percent and the next at 50 percent up to the six percent threshold. I believe large metropolitan areas receive more hourly due to higher cost of living. I wouldn't be surprised if fedex follows the lead of some of the other carriers by implementing a universal rate. Read your 401k booklet and you will find that I am correct.

The most the company can do is change policy/driver treatment right now. Everything else is locked in except the lackluster pension.

Lol You all will like what happens in the next 30 days if you think its over. Its just geting started.

In your Delorean again. Flash Back to a couple of weeks. " Wait until the NHS vote, that will put them on their knees" OOPS, " We can count on RCH they won't leave us hanging" OOPS. " Once we get a couple of YES vote they will all start to fall in line" OOPS. In the words of Don Merideth "Turn out the lights, the party is over"

In your Delorean again. Flash Back to a couple of weeks. " Wait until the NHS vote, that will put them on their knees" OOPS, " We can count on RCH they won't leave us hanging" OOPS. " Once we get a couple of YES vote they will all start to fall in line" OOPS. In the words of Don Merideth "Turn out the lights, the party is over"

Yeah and look at all those labor charges at each one of those terminals. Bottom line fed ex broke the law and the ones that pulled will be back in 6 months we shall talk then.

LOU had the NO vote in the bag a week before the election....instead of pulling out, they let the pro guys "think" they had it then BAM!!!
NAS "had" the same thing going but decided to pull instead....still not sure why, a NO vote is so much more effective.
Now it's POS turn.....what will they do????

Yeah and look at all those labor charges at each one of those terminals. Bottom line fed ex broke the law and the ones that pulled will be back in 6 months we shall talk then.

Come on Crazy, There have been no laws broken. I know the IBT told you that was the reason for the premature petition extraction but that is because they don't want to you to think they lost. Has a girl ever told you she wants a break and will call you later. Same thing, they will not be back.

Come on Crazy, There have been no laws broken. I know the IBT told you that was the reason for the premature petition extraction but that is because they don't want to you to think they lost. Has a girl ever told you she wants a break and will call you later. Same thing, they will not be back.

Oh boy next you will tell me santa clause is real. We all know what happened and will see what happens is 6 months.