XPO | Update on XCO

I'm just going to stop there and not waste my time on this. Like I said a few times I was just putting some info out there that was asked wether or not it was wanted or not.

Sent from the Darkslide of Android

don't know what's going on,but why does a moderator start a fight,i' guess i'll be banned again ,in my opinion he was just answering a question,i waS CALLED A RESIDENT KNOW-IT -ALL,guess what,every FACT i post was CORRECT,no raises,trucks were leased,no 401k match,you know why nobody butt in on this back and forth that w-99 started,because they didn't want to be banned.question,who bans a moderator?

The question was directed at you .. not him .. this IS your thread ...yea I called him a troll .. we have been getting alot of them in here... after he offered to split my head open all bets were off ...

pretty sure you berated him for posting first and called him a troll first,before he busted you open

pretty sure you berated him for posting first and called him a troll first,before he busted you open
yep I called him an internet troll... yep I called you the resident know it all.. Is there anything else you would like to know this morning ? You guys wanted to discuss union issues and I let you against my better judgment .. I have had more than enough of these guys call me names and tell me my opinion does not matter and the minute I say some thing about someone you waaa waaa waaaa ... put a pair of big boy pants on deal with it .. these issues concern me as well as you ... I aint perfect I will make some mistakes ... deal with it

yep I called him an internet troll... yep I called you the resident know it all.. Is there anything else you would like to know this morning ? You guys wanted to discuss union issues and I let you against my better judgment .. I have had more than enough of these guys call me names and tell me my opinion does not matter and the minute I say some thing about someone you waaa waaa waaaa ... put a pair of big boy pants on deal with it .. these issues concern me as well as you ... I aint perfect I will make some mistakes ... deal with it
no issues here,i wasn't asking i was stating another FACT,I COME ON TO SEE ABOUT MY COMPANY,when people post bs,or are "mistakenly misguided" i try to state FACTS. ........RAT is sadly gone so somebody has to keep the kool-aiders "doublespeak " on the up and up.honestly haven't seen anybody call you any names,i don't read all the posts ,but i think you're stressin out or something.why wouldn't we be able to discuss union issues?looks like a majority of us see the need to discuss it,think about it,and make a decision.we know management is stressin,just look at the anti-union video the showed this week ,seems you're stressin too.big boy pants,waa,waa,waa,who needs them,not i

99! Call me something! I feel like I'm always left out of all the raindeer games.

Just curious...the big boy pants...I HEARD the new uniforms on the west coast have the zippers in the back. Is that true. Doesn't make any sence....

we in the south have only been made aware of the xco push in the last weeks its very hush hush here, any updates? here in the south its a "right to work state" so its very unlikely to be pushed here! there are some issues we would like to change but a third party (union) is to drastic and would surely serve only its self.

we in the south have only been made aware of the xco push in the last weeks its very hush hush here, any updates? here in the south its a "right to work state" so its very unlikely to be pushed here! there are some issues we would like to change but a third party (union) is to drastic and would surely serve only its self.

Your right, The Teamsters do only serve themselves,...Their job is to serve the membership,...

If you should become a member then their job is also to serve you!!!

If its not likely to be pushed there and judging by your post your not very high on the idea why do you want an update?

Hahaha management... typical comeback for the prounion movement drivers....I am still here willing and able to argue but you have went and hid. I see what you have implied. Think what you want. At least I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning knowing I have not put innocent drivers lively hood in jeopardy. Becareful what you wish for....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
wow a bottom feeder happy to have a job.....we can all look ourselves in the mirror and say we are tired of being pushed around you are crazy if you think this ends even if we don't go union because they will realize because of guys like you with no backbone that now they can really take from us now that this is full blown through out the system.........wait until oct. when your insurance go's up again........you just keep looking out for #1 and you will be out of a job.

your right im not very high on the idea, that being said i am open minded. most of all i am fearful as i need my job and if things stay as they are my family will be feed. sure i would like the time and a half after 8 and the upgraded bennies but longevity is the key!

your right im not very high on the idea, that being said i am open minded. most of all i am fearful as i need my job and if things stay as they are my family will be feed. sure i would like the time and a half after 8 and the upgraded bennies but longevity is the key!

What you just described is a quote , " Die on your feet , or live on your knees." But I understand what you are saying - in your situation now , you at least know what you are dealing with.

longevity is the key to what,we have guys that were on linehaul for 10 yrs stuck on the dock working 8 hrs a day,i know of 8 drivers that went bankrupt in the last yr because of all the lost income,longevity is key to what,being treated like a pc of crap for a long time?

OK. Here for your weekly update. WE ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE!!!!! Lets get this done. Discipline has definitely been ramped up here. They are watching drivers via the GPS System, busting people for not being clean shaven, several trailer inspections per day for cleanliness and safe stack usage, and just generally pissing people off. I know, I know. They're just enforcing policy. It needs to be fair across the board though. Not picking and choosing which ones they enforce. C'mon guys keep working!!!!!

Brother their will be no longevity if we keep letting them push us around and besides you have to be able to offer new employees something for them to want and come and work here not hey no license will train you never even been in a truck and you can breath you got a job! they want to replace you can't you see that with a guy that was working at mcdonalds never mind the safety issues.........Ohh thats right were safety oriented!.......