Holland | UPS Package is hiring

Im sure Overtime Denied would hire me if i wanted to kiss some arse.....the numbers dont wash for the nons, if they were making more, they would say so. Unfortunately, they keep floating numbers that are smaller than a lot of guys at holland.

I have told you the numbers over and over. Blindness to fact does not change fact!

Nope the way you knock our system of the way ope

Frootloop suck a fat one. I quit due to being 22yrs old due to being young and didn't have patience on pay raises. I don't want 6-7 dispatches I'm fine with 2500 miles a week. I don't live above my means. I here just for healthcare and I have my own IRA and 401k that I save not worried but pension. 3 small kids can be very expensive when I was at cooper hell I was on a team bid made more money then than now. So try that bulshit somewhere else.

Wow dude, you're paying more for your healthcare than I am! You're costing yourself money!

The only buddy I have at buster brown is my brother in law that works out of Oshkosh and I am not your pal either. I also do not work for YRC, I have worked for them in the past, but now I work for Holland, and there is a difference. If it ever gets to the point where I like you, maybe we can sit down somewhere and I'll tell you all about it. That day is not today! I guess you might be the biggest reason I would not want to go to work for buster brown, I enjoy working with a goid bunch of guys that I would go to battle with, and something tells me that you would not qualify. I am just curious, have you been on the buster brown board lately? Or do you just want to hang out with the guys here instead.
First off I didn't call you my pal I called you buddy in a sarcastic way, and I would love to sit down with you and slap some sense into you because you work for yrcw why you can't get that through your thick skull is beyond me but your probably one of the many morons running your dick off for those jagoffs thinking your gonna get your 15% back and pension reinstated, your dumbass probably thinks with back pay too. And yes I'm on the brown board and at bottom and I only bring $150 less a week but got top notch health care, top notch equipment and full pension contributions a matching 401k, and only 15% I ever hear is the 15% discount on stock. So as stated before keep on truckn BUDDY. And remember Holland don't exist only the name.

Watch out 5tolls....you don't want to get Pimp Slapped!!! You wouldn't be the first....or second,third or fourth even.....to get SLAPPED down by PTB!!! Sorry Pimp...some guys you'll never be able to get the blinders off them......they will justify how its "not so bad" no matter how bad it gets. As long as they get to keep working 6 days a week their happy....or 60+ a week on the city side.
As they say " Never argue with an idiot--they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" LOL

First off I didn't call you my pal I called you buddy in a sarcastic way, and I would love to sit down with you and slap some sense into you because you work for yrcw why you can't get that through your thick skull is beyond me but your probably one of the many morons running your dick off for those jagoffs thinking your gonna get your 15% back and pension reinstated, your dumbass probably thinks with back pay too. And yes I'm on the brown board and at bottom and I only bring $150 less a week but got top notch health care, top notch equipment and full pension contributions a matching 401k, and only 15% I ever hear is the 15% discount on stock. So as stated before keep on truckn BUDDY. And remember Holland don't exist only the name.

There is no 401k match at Brown. Its a teamsters 401k, the same one offered to YRC drivers.
And the stock purchase plan is 5% off not 15.

You guys are hilarious..... Y'all take this s!:t to serious. Guys We're just truck drivers. That's all. Have a drink. Get some female booty tonight It'll make ya'll feel better.

Thats true. 13 years ago i was the "honeydipper" at Jays Septic and Portajohn. I pumped out, scrubbed, and prepped portashitters for 70+ hours a week, for minimum wage. Driving a Holland truck around is gravy.

I remember George Crouse coming to our terminal to set up dressed in suit and tie and ordering pizza and soda for us all after working along side us for ten hrs. He was a hell of a class act!
He was much better to deal with than Larry! Without a doubt a class act!

Talking on hear is a lot like talking on a CB radio, I live in central Wisconsin any chance you are close? Otherwise I run the eastern half of the US would love to have you slap some sense into me in real life if you got the time! I would go out of my way to meet you, I'm kind of old but I ain't taking no threats from a buster brown punk ass laying down...bitch.

And for the kind of money buster brown is handing out, I could learn to hold my nose and deal.
Believe it or not, UPS Freight is not the top paying LTL company out there. For the first three years at UPS Freight, your are right there with the top group, but not the top. It's after the three year pay progression period and that massive final raise, where you go ahead of everyone in the pay column. UPS package (Feeders) is where the top pay rate is. Although I don't know their exact rate in Feeders. But I do know that it's way above the LTL companies.

You are overthinking what i said. I just mean that its GOOD to have enforcable rules for yourself, instead of being treated with a "if you dont like what the company did, theres the door" mentality.
With all do respect Bro, you need to update your talking points. Yours are outdated. There is a huge driver shortage in this country, and most of the carriers (including Holland and YRC) have loosened their stance on just showing everyone the door, since they can't keep the seats filled as it is. They aren't stupid enough to just fire people for looking at them cross-eyed anymore like they did in the old days.
Just sayin'.
:popcorn:

Runaround greivances pay well.
But since the non are trying to keep the Union out and keep their drivers, they've cut back on the "runarounds". So the grievance issue doesn't pop up very often anyway. Companies are finally trying to do the right thing by their drivers. They're finally figuring out that it's a driver's market right now, and if you **** 'em off, they'll jump ship.

You get paid difference in miles. Company usually will agree with grievance without going thru local level meeting.
Not when you have a ***** for a TM.

If I'm correct they have to pay it within 14 business days. Or you on clock at hourly rate 8hrs a day til they pay it.
I've never heard of such a thing. And by the way, we had dozens of grievances that required payment to the driver that were not settled for over a year. And once it was determined that the driver was correct and won the grievance, there wasn't a single penny extra given to the driver over the long delay.

The Teamsters Union has lost their teeth........

Any ideas on where the UPS Package Jobs are without having to go through the website on every state?
We are willing to move.
They don't exist. You have to start out as a seasonal employee, and there is no ties to you getting a permanent position. They usually hire from within, and fill those positions with current employees.

Not when you have a ***** for a TM.

I've never heard of such a thing. And by the way, we had dozens of grievances that required payment to the driver that were not settled for over a year. And once it was determined that the driver was correct and won the grievance, there wasn't a single penny extra given to the driver over the long delay.

The Teamsters Union has lost their teeth........
I'm in the Carolina conference that's what it states in are supplement.