XPO | Where is our freight

There's a dockworker out of your barn that , no kidding has the initials M.F. - damages out of the wazu. Everytime a breaker shows up with his name you get the OS&D clerk , or avoid the breaker. Even with our manager stepping in , the guy never lost his job and he had to be responsible for thousands of dollars of damages and time lost on recouping freight. Yet , to this day ( even with all of the pictures and emails and phone calls ) he's still with the company.
give it time as XPO gets it ducks in a row these are the types that will get clipped from our ranks

It's time to stop running around with our heads cut off, working harder, moving more freight for less money and start working smarter for higher profits. :greedy dollars:
I wanted to bring this up.But since I'm a former CWX who works for another carrier I figured I would get blasted.Con-Way has been operating in the mid 90s for a Long time.It's no secret.Barely making money.So I assumed a year ago that there would be cuts.I don't want anyone to lose their job but that's the reality.No more cutting rates to get more freight.

I wanted to bring this up.But since I'm a former CWX who works for another carrier I figured I would get blasted.Con-Way has been operating in the mid 90s for a Long time.It's no secret.Barely making money.So I assumed a year ago that there would be cuts.I don't want anyone to lose their job but that's the reality.No more cutting rates to get more freight.
The problem is a lot of drivers assume more freight means more profits.

The problem is a lot of drivers assume more freight means more profits.
Some people are pretty smart.But some think that more freight means more WORK and that's it.

At one time when I was still an FOS over there I heard that sales in LA were told, "just get the freight".Basically get more market share.Even though freight going to the Bay Area is a huge head haul lane.

My guess is central transport/vitran. According to his posts.
i bailed when central bought vitran, that's been four years ago. i see the same things happening at xpo that happened at vitran, wouldnt be suprised if central bought your LTL. mouroun has the money to do it too.

i bailed when central bought vitran, that's been four years ago. i see the same things happening at xpo that happened at vitran, wouldnt be suprised if central bought your LTL. mouroun has the money to do it too.
You've stated that Matty Moroun has the finances to purchase the LTL portion of XPO Logistics before. Most available information doesn't support this. We've received a raise. Trailers are being rebranded.Uniforms and everything from the fuel pumps , logbooks , plastic decking to the seals has been rebranded with XPO. These are small things , but steps in the right direction. You offer zero proof of "doom and gloom" that you warn about.

I honestly wish you did have some credibility with your predictions. While you've been completely wrong with the " doom and gloom" nonsense , I'm not naive enough to believe that XPO is perfect and more drastic changes are not on the way. Things will continue to change ( some of them will be big ) Central Transport , PAM , Ambassador Bridge , and XPO Logistics is not likely.

If it's so bad , leave. Don't hang around - go.

You've stated that Matty Moroun has the finances to purchase the LTL portion of XPO Logistics before. Most available information doesn't support this. We've received a raise. Trailers are being rebranded.Uniforms and everything from the fuel pumps , logbooks , plastic decking to the seals has been rebranded with XPO. These are small things , but steps in the right direction. You offer zero proof of "doom and gloom" that you warn about.

I honestly wish you did have some credibility with your predictions. While you've been completely wrong with the " doom and gloom" nonsense , I'm not naive enough to believe that XPO is perfect and more drastic changes are not on the way. Things will continue to change ( some of them will be big ) Central Transport , PAM , Ambassador Bridge , and XPO Logistics is not likely.

Manuel makes his money off real estate. He's been looking for someone to buy that mess off him for a while. He sure as hell ain't spending billions to make a bigger head ache out of it.

He didn't bring doom and gloom. You did. He offered a perspective.

We are all grasping at straws. Even TMs have been spreading inaccurate information.

Just offer your opinion in response. Stop with the hate. You claim you are not naive. So you understand it will likely not be all roses. But still crap on him for saying things might not go the way you want.

He didn't bring doom and gloom. You did. He offered a perspective.

We are all grasping at straws. Even TMs have been spreading inaccurate information.

Just offer your opinion in response. Stop with the hate. You claim you are not naive. So you understand it will likely not be all roses. But still crap on him for saying things might not go the way you want.
Thanks Highspeeds. But can't Had Enough respond for his or herself?