XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

will you please explain why you dont think he is allowed to excercise his rights. he doesnt need to tuck tail and run, jus because thats what YOU approve of....
You have to look at it like a title bout with him already receiving a standing 8 count & not knowing when the final blow is coming...

maybe he doesnt want to lose his seniority....

Wrong.... I quit because I got tired of listening to all the cry babies... I'm glad to see you got it all figured out.

sssssuuuuurrrrrreeeeee...... you "quit"...... to go to a job that pays less, with a much smaller retirement plan, and a giveback of 5 hours of overtime a week........i guess i must have missed the billboard advertising for UPSF jobs this morning, sure didnt miss the Saia one.........

sssssuuuuurrrrrreeeeee...... you "quit"...... to go to a job that pays less, with a much smaller retirement plan, and a giveback of 5 hours of overtime a week........i guess i must have missed the billboard advertising for UPSF jobs this morning, sure didnt miss the Saia one.........
I quit before UPS bought them... A dispatcher wouldn't have been allowed to go back to driving anyway.... Why don't you talk about things you know something about.

Ha! Couldn't make it as a dispatcher. An orangutan with down syndrome can dispatch and he couldn't hack it.
Real easy for you to say that... The fact is its a highly stressful job that is not easy... If you have ever been a dispatcher you would know that... Oh... Let me guess... You have.

Real easy for you to say that... The fact is its a highly stressful job that is not easy... If you have ever been a dispatcher you would know that... Oh... Let me guess... You have.
Nope. Never a dispatcher. Wouldn't want the paycut or the lobotomy.

It's guys like you that give unions a bad name... Your a two faced hypocrite. I bet you would tell your dispatcher that. Yep.. Your a pretty tough guy.
What did I say that makes me two faced? Whats up with the name calling? Thats very unbecoming of a mod.

What did I say that makes me two faced? Whats up with the name calling? Thats very unbecoming of a mod.
Saying your dispatcher needs a lobotomy.... As far as calling you a hypocrite... Come on man ... Grow up... If you wouldn't tell that to his face... Then your two faced.

Has anybody ever experienced a nat buzzing around your head?
You swat at it, try to grab it out of thin air, try pushing it away, try moving a few feet away, but every time it instantaneously returns to buzz about your head and drive you bat sheet crazy?
I'm feeling that right now.

If you don't like that NAT get another one. LOL

will you please explain why you dont think he is allowed to excercise his rights. he doesnt need to tuck tail and run, jus because thats what YOU approve of....

We all have rights. Not just you or the union or the people that you agree with.

All of us have rights. I have the right not to deal with a union.

Here I thought you would support him coming to a union shop and strengthening your brotherhood.

Saying your dispatcher needs a lobotomy.... As far as calling you a hypocrite... Come on man ... Grow up... If you wouldn't tell that to his face... Then your two faced.
I said I would need a lobotomy in order to become a dispatcher. And yes, I have, and do tell them that.

I quit before UPS bought them... A dispatcher wouldn't have been allowed to go back to driving anyway.... Why don't you talk about things you know something about.

oh, im talking about something i know about! your sore about upsf because you were shown the door, huh? i sort of figured.....