XPO | Miami files for Union representation

How about we stop piling on And move on. He's entitled to his opinion even if you don't like it.

How about we stop piling on And move on. He's entitled to his opinion even if you don't like it.

How about helping us staighten him out on some of his confusion? Seems it's more bad information rather than opinions. Just sayin'

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Sadly this forum is being controlled with mostly outsiders that are pro-union.....The Conway workers are now afraid to come on here because they know they will be ganged up on and run out of town....The guys that don't want the union and that actually work here now are going to distance themselves from T.B. ................... This is no longer the Conway forum.....This is a forum for the Unions agenda....A platform for their biased opinions.

Sadly this forum is being controlled with mostly outsiders that are pro-union.....The Conway workers are now afraid to come on here because they know they will be ganged up on and run out of town....The guys that don't want the union and that actually work here now are going to distance themselves from T.B. ................... This is no longer the Conway forum.....This is a forum for the Unions agenda....A platform for their biased opinions.

Look who's talkin

Horsepucky! I have read a great deal of very useful, truthful information posted by those with working knowledge of our labor agreements. Correction of bad information is hardly a platform for biased opinions.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

How about helping us staighten him out on some of his confusion? Seems it's more bad information rather than opinions. Just sayin' Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
how about he has his opinion and you have yours. Move on.

I hope all the barns petition....and then Ann Arbor paints all the equipment with the Menlo logo and lets the teamsters call the rank and file and explain how Con-way won.

I did enjoy reading this. We have not had control, much less even a say in the systematic reduction of our compensation for the last couple of decades. Your observation makes me feel optimistic.

Now, have you posted anything in the past about people whining? I'm not sure, but I think you are whining. We should ask Beerfd. He hates whiners.

This is a un-true statement by far , I am a Conway worker (aka the convict ) and I am not afraid to come on this site . If the guys that don't want the union to step in they need to defend there stance on certain issues and I don't think they are afraid to post on here in fear of being attacked as you say , and beside I haven't seen anyone distance themselves from anything . I don't wanna disrespect a mod but as I see your not an actual Conway employee either and you seem to be pushing a non-union agenda your self or expressing a heavy bias opinion using the Conway threads for your platform to Mr Train . No pun intended but just saying what I see

This is a un-true statement by far , I am a Conway worker (aka the convict ) and I am not afraid to come on this site . If the guys that don't want the union to step in they need to defend there stance on certain issues and I don't think they are afraid to post on here in fear of being attacked as you say , and beside I haven't seen anyone distance themselves from anything . I don't wanna disrespect a mod but as I see your not an actual Conway employee either and you seem to be pushing a non-union agenda your self or expressing a heavy bias opinion using the Conway threads for your platform to Mr Train . No pun intended but just saying what I see
16 years with the company. Still working here. And I have got several pm's from members who tire of the outsiders coming on here and pushing their own views and being *******s in general.

16 years with the company. Still working here. And I have got several pm's from members who tire of the outsiders coming on here and pushing their own views and being *******s in general.

So your saying he works for Conway freight in Dallas Tx?

Yeah... What ever , I know better and his business might be in the plumbing business as well ( in Dallas ) .
i sure as hell don't have to prove myself to you. The powers that be on the forum know who I am and where I work. Ease off the tinfoil. It makes you look foolish.

If they knew what they were talking about "outsiders" wouldn't have to come here & correct them on union issues.If Conway wasn't organizing,the traffic on here would be minimal.... By the way a lot less arguing on here for almost a week ....

If they knew what they were talking about "outsiders" wouldn't have to come here & correct them on union issues.If Conway wasn't organizing,the traffic on here would be minimal.... By the way a lot less arguing on here for almost a week ....
agreed on the arguing. Bans have a tendency to do that. If guests to the forum don't post respectfully, we will remove them from TB permanently.

LOL
I won't ask if you got any PMs about highspeeds or instigator.
Would it be a stretch to say tolerance has been exercised interacting with them?

Thought;
I wonder if a calmer and more lucid pro corporation concern might want to stick around without being self-destructed by his "business associates".

Conclusion;
There is no doubt in my mind that an honest, respectful, and articulate poster from any school of thought would and should be treated in like.