XPO | New uniforms?

Why do I get the feeling you have a telescoping mirror in your purse ...

telescoping%20mirror.jpg

The pocket mirror is clever, now all you need is a camera attached. :biglaugh:

The most recent previous uniforms at CSE were classy. Blue oxford button down collar shirts with the same color pants we have now. Problem was that the shirts were mostly cotton, and needed to be ironed after laundering (No, brown bottoms...we didn't have a uniform laundering service).

I'd like to see a cotton golf style shirt without name patches. They would look a lot nicer with the company logo embroidered directly on the shirt. We don't need name tags...we're wearing ID badges.

The most recent previous uniforms at CSE were classy. Blue oxford button down collar shirts with the same color pants we have now. Problem was that the shirts were mostly cotton, and needed to be ironed after laundering (No, brown bottoms...we didn't have a uniform laundering service).

I'd like to see a cotton golf style shirt without name patches. They would look a lot nicer with the company logo embroidered directly on the shirt. We don't need name tags...we're wearing ID badges.
It seemed nobody was wearing a uniform shirt today. I guess with Marty being gone and all....Nobody going to follow the rules now...

Here's a secret: I don't buy my hubby very many pairs of undies and let the old ones get really holey. Then I'm for sure in the bedroom while he's getting dressed. :eck13: hehehehe You'd think after 33 years I'd be tired of looking LOL!! :clap:

Hmm, I thought that guys only do that kind of stuff, glad to know there are gals that enjoy a good show too.

Here's a secret: I don't buy my hubby very many pairs of undies and let the old ones get really holey. Then I'm for sure in the bedroom while he's getting dressed. :eck13: hehehehe You'd think after 33 years I'd be tired of looking LOL!! :clap:

I swear, you and my wife must be related.:biglaugh:

So basically you are sending him out there commando? I don't know about holey undies, seems like things would get tangled in the holes. :Banane01:

I would comment in detail about what I know, but it would be followed by the cynical and sarcastic who wouldn't be happy to win the lotto because of the taxes...
So I will simply say that there are going to be alot of very happy people when the time comes, and remind everyone that there is a contractual obligation left to fill on the current uniforms...not much longer, but we will honor it..
There will also be the obligatory smarta$$es who will make their tired and boring comments as well...I can't wait..should be fun..

I would comment in detail about what I know, but it would be followed by the cynical and sarcastic who wouldn't be happy to win the lotto because of the taxes...
So I will simply say that there are going to be alot of very happy people when the time comes, and remind everyone that there is a contractual obligation left to fill on the current uniforms...not much longer, but we will honor it..
There will also be the obligatory smarta$$es who will make their tired and boring comments as well...I can't wait..should be fun..

I can't wait either. I'm looking forward to seeing my Con-way buddies wearing decent looking uniforms.

I resemble that remark.......what no more gay flaming hats??

Is this rumor true ?? SCM's will have to wear lederhosen soon ?

lederhosen.jpg

This is true, they are going to fire all current managers and replace them with Victoria Secret models. This will be very beneficial to moral and we won't have to listen to boxboss rag on people anymore.

Man, the glass is half empty and world is coming to an end. I thought that a man in a leadership position would be a little more positive. Why is it that you expect the worse from people? People have opinions just like yours. We agree and disagree with each other. Why is it that you have to start calling people out before anything has even been posted?

I don't think there is one person in this country that would complain about winning the lottery. Like me, I would complain about paying the taxes but not about winning in the first place.

If the truckingboard is a place of pure and total frustration for you, why are you here? Why is it that you AGAIN have to start calling people names? Why you haven't been banned is beyond me. You can give your opinion to each and every thread along with your opinion to each and every person that comments on that thread but that is where it stops. Quit with the negative and the name calling. Sure we all call one another names here and there and it is all in fun but you sir are a constant source of running people down and belittling them. Stop it. :Flame-On:

For as many uniforms as this company is going to buy (or rent), they could afford to have a top fashion designer make us look really good.

Man, the glass is half empty and world is coming to an end. I thought that a man in a leadership position would be a little more positive. Why is it that you expect the worse from people? People have opinions just like yours. We agree and disagree with each other. Why is it that you have to start calling people out before anything has even been posted?

I don't think there is one person in this country that would complain about winning the lottery. Like me, I would complain about paying the taxes but not about winning in the first place.

If the truckingboard is a place of pure and total frustration for you, why are you here? Why is it that you AGAIN have to start calling people names? Why you haven't been banned is beyond me. You can give your opinion to each and every thread along with your opinion to each and every person that comments on that thread but that is where it stops. Quit with the negative and the name calling. Sure we all call one another names here and there and it is all in fun but you sir are a constant source of running people down and belittling them. Stop it. :Flame-On:

I'll pay alot more attention to your opinion when you have been here awhile longer...Funny thing is, you are the only one to dispute my comments...this of course, will now bring on more comments, but the truth is the truth..some people accept that better than others...I too do not understand why I have not been banned, especially because you think it should happen...get with the powers that be and see what you can do to get that taken care of..perhaps start a petition drive, something like that..