XPO | New uniforms?

I'll pay alot more attention to your opinion when you have been here awhile longer...Funny thing is, you are the only one to dispute my comments...this of course, will now bring on more comments, but the truth is the truth..some people accept that better than others...I too do not understand why I have not been banned, especially because you think it should happen...get with the powers that be and see what you can do to get that taken care of..perhaps start a petition drive, something like that..
The bigfoot guy just doesn't get it...LOL

Man, the glass is half empty and world is coming to an end. I thought that a man in a leadership position would be a little more positive. Why is it that you expect the worse from people? People have opinions just like yours. We agree and disagree with each other. Why is it that you have to start calling people out before anything has even been posted?

I don't think there is one person in this country that would complain about winning the lottery. Like me, I would complain about paying the taxes but not about winning in the first place.

If the truckingboard is a place of pure and total frustration for you, why are you here? Why is it that you AGAIN have to start calling people names? Why you haven't been banned is beyond me. You can give your opinion to each and every thread along with your opinion to each and every person that comments on that thread but that is where it stops. Quit with the negative and the name calling. Sure we all call one another names here and there and it is all in fun but you sir are a constant source of running people down and belittling them. Stop it. :Flame-On:
Are you being sarcastic here. Please tell me you are..LOL

Why are you so quick to jump on people you don't really know that well??
Were all just having fun here..:clap:

What do you think about me? Let's just have a big ol' Roasting...do me next lol

in public speaking or anytime someone may quote you at a later time, no matter what the effort in what you have said, it still comes down to what they have heard. It amazes me how as little as one word in one sentence of a three paragraph post can set someone off into a complete rant with no base of connection to what I THOUGHT I was conveying in my contributing post.

I'll pay alot more attention to your opinion when you have been here awhile longer...Funny thing is, you are the only one to dispute my comments...this of course, will now bring on more comments, but the truth is the truth..some people accept that better than others...I too do not understand why I have not been banned, especially because you think it should happen...get with the powers that be and see what you can do to get that taken care of..perhaps start a petition drive, something like that..

I am so sorry box, I didn't know there was a probation period here. I did not see this in the forum rules. So tell me, how long does a person have to be here before YOU pay more attention to their opinion?

Well, I am sure there are more people that don't appreciate your comments but that is neither here nor there. I don't know if you called anyone else names or not but you did me. When you kick a dog, some will roll over on their backs and some will jump up and bite you. If you kick me, you are going to have teeth marks.

Some people accept better than others? This is true, they probably just don't want to waste their time on you. Me, I don't like the way you treat people. If you have to downgrade people to make yourself feel better, go stand in front of you bathroom mirror an have at it.

Again, being the kind of person that you are, you take a comment and turn it around. I said I can't understand why you haven't been banned and you come back saying I think it should happen. I do not want you banned. I do value your opinion. You do have some good things to say. If you could just refrain from the name calling, that would say much more about you and your opinion. There are many, many people that disagree with me along with a few that might agree with me and my opinions. Those that disagree don't get called names by me. If it wasn't for difference of opinions, we wouldn't have this great country to live in. Box, do you call your employees names if they don't agree? I am sure you probably do, just not to their face.

Yeah beerfd, I am being sarcastic. I don't mind being called names, I really don't. It's all in fun and I should be able to call people names when ever I want. Hey beerfd, now I am being sarcastic.

How well do you have to know someone before you jump on them? Week, month, year? If I met someone today and they started out by calling me or someone else names, I would jump on them right then and there.

What do I think of you? What should I think of you? I have no problems with you. I too value your opinions and get a kick out of some of your posts. Roasting you might be fun but I would have to make up the bad things to say about you since you haven't showed a bad side. If you have a bad side it hasn't come across on the screen. So, have fun, I enjoy your posts. If you want to side with box and exclude me from being your pal, that's your choice.

Smile, somebody is watching!

Your right, I don't get it. Can you tell me what I am not getting? I might be clueless and maybe you can fill me in?
Were all just having fun here and I am pals with everybody. You too. You take things too seriously sometimes. Nobody is calling anybody names.

So you got 23 or so years in?? You got lots of Conway knowledge to share.

I'll tell you, this thread really went to :shit:shitshit:Off-Topic:

just one more thing I would like answered beerfd. You say I am so quick to jump on people that I don't really know. Shouldn't box have waited to call me names since he didn't know me that well?

just one more thing I would like answered beerfd. You say I am so quick to jump on people that I don't really know. Shouldn't box have waited to call me names since he didn't know me that well?
Where was it? was it this thread. Let me see it and I think I can probably explain it. And no, nobody should be calling names.

Were all just having fun here and I am pals with everybody. You too. You take things too seriously sometimes. Nobody is calling anybody names.

So you got 23 or so years in?? You got lots of Conway knowledge to share.

I'll tell you, this thread really went to :shit:shitshit:Off-Topic:

I am all into having fun. You can ask my wife, friends and so on. I am known at work as the class clown. I always have a joke to tell and I try to make everyone laugh. That's what I am about. If you want my opinion, I will give you a truthful one. If you don't want the truth, don't ask.

box called me a knuckle dragging something or other and for me to come down out of the woods. It was not in a fun like manner that he said it. He did apologize for it later on which I thanked him. He just has a poor opinion of others and you can read it in his posts. So, somebody is calling people names and that right now is my only problem with box. Believe me, I don't want to spend my time on here calling people out. You can have fun with others and still be respectful.

Thanks for being a pal. I try to make light of life. Time is to short and I want to laugh. That's all. Yes, maybe I do take things to seriously but that is me. If I see a fight, I will go break it up. If I say a hurt animal, I do what I can to help. I have respect for all and box is no different.

I am so sorry box, I didn't know there was a probation period here. I did not see this in the forum rules. So tell me, how long does a person have to be here before YOU pay more attention to their opinion?

Well, I am sure there are more people that don't appreciate your comments but that is neither here nor there. I don't know if you called anyone else names or not but you did me. When you kick a dog, some will roll over on their backs and some will jump up and bite you. If you kick me, you are going to have teeth marks.

Some people accept better than others? This is true, they probably just don't want to waste their time on you. Me, I don't like the way you treat people. If you have to downgrade people to make yourself feel better, go stand in front of you bathroom mirror an have at it.

Again, being the kind of person that you are, you take a comment and turn it around. I said I can't understand why you haven't been banned and you come back saying I think it should happen. I do not want you banned. I do value your opinion. You do have some good things to say. If you could just refrain from the name calling, that would say much more about you and your opinion. There are many, many people that disagree with me along with a few that might agree with me and my opinions. Those that disagree don't get called names by me. If it wasn't for difference of opinions, we wouldn't have this great country to live in. Box, do you call your employees names if they don't agree? I am sure you probably do, just not to their face.

Actually, I do call them names to their faces, as they do me...it's called mutual respect...My coworkers (you call them my employees) do not fear me, because they know their opinions do count, just as your does...I have never, nor will I ever, harass, denigrate, or ridicule any of my coworkers whose opinions differ from mine...

Once again, you took my original post, heard the parts you wanted to hear, and responded as such...If you reread it, I was very clear in saying I thought there were going to be alot of very happy people (Positive!) but that the usual smart a$$es will have their say as well...It is just a fact, and MY opinion..

So I see it as you have a choice: Grow a layer or three more of skin, or allow the very thing that you keep professing must be allowed...the right of everyone to have their own opinion..The word smart-***** can be taken in many contexts, including in the positive vein...I know a ton of positive smart-a$$es and I respect every one of them...

And there are just those who regardless of the subject or the news, will find fault with it..They are what I refer to as the obligatory smarta$$es...They just must be, plain and simple..

No probationary period needed here, perhaps just spending some time going back through some of the threads from the past year, and then maybe you will understand my use of the term "obligatory smarta$$es"...

Some here wear that moniker proudly....

LOL..I must've missed that one. LOOK at your screen name. BIGFOOT. You might be a knuckle dragger in the woods.:nutkick:

Now that was funny. I've haven't laughed like that in a while...

Bigfoot Sightings — Bigfoot Research and Sightings Reports

Your right, that is kind of funny now that you look at it that way. Hmm, but maybe it is that I have just one big foot! :biglaugh:

Thanks for your comments. I have to get out of here and go mow the lawn. I see that box made a reply but I will have to get to that later. Have a good weekend. Enjoy!:smilie_132:

Yeah, he said you were malcontent. I'm not sure what that means, so we're just not going to worry about that one. I didn't see anything about knuckle dragging and the woods...must've been anotlher thread.:eck13:

Malcontent simply means unhappy, which if you go further into that thread, he freely admits that he is...I made no reference to his hairy, knuckle dragging, size 36 shoe self...or his living conditions, or his recent television commercials where he is fighting off people who are harrassing him..(great commercials, by the way, but I forget who the sponsor is..Snickers, maybe?)

Malcontent simply means unhappy, which if you go further into that thread, he freely admits that he is...I made no reference to his hairy, knuckle dragging, size 36 shoe self...or his living conditions, or his recent television commercials where he is fighting off people who are harrassing him..(great commercials, by the way, but I forget who the sponsor is..Snickers, maybe?)

I believe you are referring to Jack Links Beef Jerky, and I think they are hysterical, especially the one where the guy gets launched into the pond and gets his shorts yanked off at the same time. :biglaugh:

Yeah, he said you were malcontent. I'm not sure what that means, so we're just not going to worry about that one. I didn't see anything about knuckle dragging and the woods...must've been anotlher thread.:eck13:

* Main Entry: 1mal·con·tent
* Pronunciation: \ˌmal-kən-ˈtent\
* Function: noun
* Date: 1581

: a discontented person: a : one who bears a grudge from a sense of grievance or thwarted ambition b : one who is in active opposition to an established order or government : rebel

Well, malcontent means a little more than unhappy. If box thinks I am unhappy then why didn't he just say that. The thread with him calling me a name has been removed. I couldn't find it either.

So I will apologize for referring to you as a malcontent, although from reading your posts on other threads, I think it was fairly accurate, nor will I call you any more names in the future...We shall agree to disagree...

He can not post anything without criticizing me. Look at the top quote, he just has to do it again. "I made no reference to his hairy, knuckle dragging, size 36 shoe self...or his living conditions"

He just said that I am a knuckle dragging, size 36 shoe.. and my living conditions but said he made no reference to it. Can you not see that?

* Main Entry: 1mal·con·tent
* Pronunciation: \ˌmal-kən-ˈtent\
* Function: noun
* Date: 1581

: a discontented person: a : one who bears a grudge from a sense of grievance or thwarted ambition b : one who is in active opposition to an established order or government : rebel

Well, malcontent means a little more than unhappy. If box thinks I am unhappy then why didn't he just say that. The thread with him calling me a name has been removed. I couldn't find it either.

He can not post anything without criticizing me. Look at the top quote, he just has to do it again. "I made no reference to his hairy, knuckle dragging, size 36 shoe self...or his living conditions"

He just said that I am a knuckle dragging, size 36 shoe.. and my living conditions but said he made no reference to it. Can you not see that?

You obviously have a problem recognizing humor as well...take my advice on the skin layer thing, you'll feel better..