TForce | Victory for all Overnite workers and Teamsters!

Familyman said:
If ya got something to say just say it, don't beat around the bush....... sheeehsh

I guess you think all the employees (you included) going at one another on a daily basis is good for your co??

And the animosity by your fellow UPSers at Parcel?? Does this make for a co that is poised to concentrate on the competition as one or are they wondering about their fellow employee?

Do what you will, as long as you guys keep fighting feuding and arguing ALL the rest are working on the same page to move further down the road.......... good luck.

Of course you could always convince all the original UPSers that they have been wrong and don't need the Teamsters, then you'll all be one big happy family..... yeah that'll happen.

It doesn't matter to me if you guys are union or not, really it doesn't, but even a fool like me can see all this infighting is just hurting yourselves, so by all means, carry-on.

FM

I disagree, Look at how many people post on the site... Com'on do you think this is the majority? Not even 1%. In Dallas there's not even any talk about going to the HALL to sign cards. This is just a joke!!! Only the lazy a weak are interested. Do the job that they offered you when YOU ask to work for them, or get on with another company.:smilie_132:

pgh1994 said:
I disagree, Look at how many people post on the site... Com'on do you think this is the majority? Not even 1%. In Dallas there's not even any talk about going to the HALL to sign cards. This is just a joke!!! Only the lazy a weak are interested. Do the job that they offered you when YOU ask to work for them, or get on with another company.:smilie_132:
Lazy? You think we are lazy? I've seen both of the sides, and Neither are lazy. Majority? no not at all. But I think What is said, is thought by all, both ways. If you think not, your on cloud nine. But hey, as you said, not a bad place to vent, and get some info! Only the weak minded will, tune out information, but I'll leave that up to you to decide.

pgh1994 said:
Don't recall saying anything about a majority??

Did I??

If the posts here are of no relevance why do some get so bent as in the reply to me a few posts up by good ole stevie??

Indeed why even argue about the issue at all, no one is reading them, right?

FM

pgh1994 said:
I was going to post a long response but you summed it up serta, and spared everyone a headache.

steve5 said:
Well maybe you should move further down the road... to the fedex forum. We all know your a "moderator" and you been here longer than I but maybe if we did not have any interference from the outside carriers' employees we might find some common ground with eachother. We don't need you telling us how your " moving further down the road" and were not. We have major changes going on here, just in the west were trying to merge 2 companys in 11 of the western states, not just changing the name. Its definitely going to be rough, and these boards are only a small fraction of employees opinions as one of my fellow employee has stated in the past. We are not feuding at terminals in the day to day op's with the exception of a few incidents, I'm being treated well by ex-ovnt employees so far and don't expect to be treated any differently in the future. These boards in my case are for info which I have recieved alot of info from, and a place to vent now and then. This is the way I feel about what's going but there is no way that I'm going to be feuding or fighting with others in my day to day work.

I need one of those little smilies that goes, swooosh, right over your head, looks like you missed the whole point, oh well, carry on.

FM

Familyman said:
I need one of those little smilies that goes, swooosh, right over your head, looks like you missed the whole point, oh well, carry on.

FM
Well if I missed the point let me in on your secret, I sure did not see it.

steve5 said:
Well if I missed the point let me in on your secret, I sure did not see it.
It was that arguing amongst your selves was not good for your co, union or not.

And the comment about which board I need to be on was out of line , especially from someone that posts frequently on other boards. I am not slamming your co or your drivers, all I have done is make an outside observation, sometimes your to close to something to see the obvious.

Have a happy 4th, enjoy the weekend.

FM

steve5 said:
I was going to post a long response but you summed it up serta, and spared everyone a headache.
I said something of meaning?! woohoo, I guess I can finally get a meaningful nights of rest!
By the way thanks!

Familyman said:
It was that arguing amongst your selves was not good for your co, union or not.

And the comment about which board I need to be on was out of line , especially from someone that posts frequently on other boards. I am not slamming your co or your drivers, all I have done is make an outside observation, sometimes your to close to something to see the obvious.

Have a happy 4th, enjoy the weekend.

FM
The arguing amongst yourselves I responded to that did not go over my head, So what else?

I post on other fourms is right and I am very careful and I do it respectfully to the employees of the company to which the forum represents. I either have compliments or ask for information.

So again which part of your original post were you needing one of thoes smileys that go swoosh right over my head?

steve5 said:
The arguing amongst yourselves I responded to that did not go over my head, So what else?

I post on other fourms is right and I am very careful and I do it respectfully to the employees of the company to which the forum represents. I either have compliments or ask for information.

So again which part of your original post were you needing one of thoes smileys that go swoosh right over my head?

And mine was disrepectful??

FM
I'll be back later to see your response, gotta get a couple things done, cya

Familyman said:
And mine was disrepectful??

FM
Well for the sake of arguement, go back and reread your original post and:
a. Find the part that I did not get.
b. Find the part where you were not disrespectfull.

Since your a moderator and I like these boards I will not challenge you from now on, I've made my point.

steve5 said:

Since your a moderator and I like these boards I will not challenge you from now on, I've made my point.
Actually no you haven't, I am a mod but what does that have to do with it?
I am also a driver and a member of the boards and have been since the beginning, I can't read your mind if you find something offensive please explain...

FM

as soon as I return you leave......... ummm, ok??

does anyone else see what he sees?? what does he see that I don't since he wont or can't tell me.

thanks
FM

Familyman said:
If ya got something to say just say it, don't beat around the bush....... sheeehsh

I guess you think all the employees (you included) going at one another on a daily basis is good for your co??

And the animosity by your fellow UPSers at Parcel?? Does this make for a co that is poised to concentrate on the competition as one or are they wondering about their fellow employee?

Do what you will, as long as you guys keep fighting feuding and arguing ALL the rest are working on the same page to move further down the road.......... good luck.

Of course you could always convince all the original UPSers that they have been wrong and don't need the Teamsters, then you'll all be one big happy family..... yeah that'll happen.

It doesn't matter to me if you guys are union or not, really it doesn't, but even a fool like me can see all this infighting is just hurting yourselves, so by all means, carry-on.

FM

Well, Thank you for your concern. We will be ok. UPS hasn't failed yet. It will take a little time union or not we WILL stay on top with FedEx eating our fumes. So you carry on to there Mr. FedEx...:biglaugh:

I will add my 2 cents here .... FM was completely correct. Fighting between yourselves is exactly what the company wants, it keeps you divided and focused on other issues then what should be important right now.
Skeeter .... attacking one company doesn't help either. FM never attacked a company or an individual. We are all drivers, working for mega-corporations. We all should concentrate on making our jobs more secure and safe .... not about whose company is better or has a cleaner exhaust.

steve5 said:

Answer these and I will reply to your two post after.

flstc2000 said:
I will add my 2 cents here .... FM was completely correct. Fighting between yourselves is exactly what the company wants, it keeps you divided and focused on other issues then what should be important right now.
Skeeter .... attacking one company doesn't help either. FM never attacked a company or an individual. We are all drivers, working for mega-corporations. We all should concentrate on making our jobs more secure and safe .... not about whose company is better or has a cleaner exhaust.
You don't get it, these boards DO NOT reflect what is going on in the day to day. we are not fight amongst ourselves out there. What other issues are you speaking of?

Steve5, this is your pm t me and my reply, i you wanted this private it should have been done that way from the start, I have nothing to hide.

Originally Posted by steve5
I see a little grand standing from you trying to get someone to side with you, that is reason for the PM.
"Iam a mod what does that have to do with it?" "....a member of these boards since the beginning I can't read your mind if you find something offensive please explain."
Your a moderator so I really don't know how this works but I don't want to be banned for arguing with you. I was wondering when you were going to throw your board seniority in with out any one asking, what was the purpose? Never was I offended that was not explained in earlier posts.. re read.

"As soon I leave... Does any on else see what he sees? What does he see that I don't since he won't or can't tell me."
I did not leave to avoid your posts, I thrive on this. Here you are trying to get someone to side with you, be a man deal with me your self I don't need anyone else. I've been trying to bang my position in your head since we started this and you still don't understand?? Maybe it's a back east thing to tap dance around an issue, try to get others on your bandwagon, and use other things such as "board senority" to avoid a direct question, but it is not how I was taught. Seeing what you have said after I left (above) I don't expect answers to any of my questions, just spin.

Well you are the one referring to things like being a mod and such, you make comments and don't explain yourself, YOU need to answer, I am not a mind reader, apparently you just want to argue witjout actually having something to argue about or you would explain yourself, I've tried to get you to explain and all you do is go in circles.

I could care less if someone "sides" with me, I'm trying to understand what the hell your talking aout, but of course you go off in totally different direction, again.

Get over yourself, I'm done.

The only way you'll get banned is by violating the board rules, arguing or just making dumb acussations and not explaining yourself, while rude and childish is not a cause for ban, as I said, I am a member and driver and also have a right to my opinion, you bringing up my being a mod is just another way to avoid answering my question.

Good day

FM

Skeeter said:
Well, Thank you for your concern. We will be ok. UPS hasn't failed yet. It will take a little time union or not we WILL stay on top with FedEx eating our fumes. So you carry on to there Mr. FedEx...:biglaugh:
Skeeter, oww that hurt, I'm so upset that you slammed FX, I think I might cry, sheeesh, swoosh.

If you and stevie don't think that other carriers sales people aren't using this when talking to customers you are naive, FX, Yellow, RL, GI, Estes, Roadway, Conway.........ALL of em.

What do you think, I assume you do think, that is discussed when they go to their little lunches? Besides the rates and such? Possibly that "O" is in a labor deal stuck between the union and the co..... again, just like the last time, do you want to chance a labor ordeal with that shipment? A possible strike?

That was my point and it's a shame all you saw was a chance to try and slam FXF, as they say, put the pipe down!:duh:

FM:smilie_132: :biglaugh:

flstc2000 said:

Thanks, I'm glad someone saw something besides "my co is better than yours", lol.

FM